Colts Still Control Their Destiny

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Colts Still Control Their Destiny

Just wanted to post it. They win out and they win their division. It's because of their common games record. The Jags won their non-common games. The Colts lost to us and beat the Bungles.

wow, they had a really easy schedule. The Iggles, Giants, us, Jags, and Chiefs are the only winning teams on it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Colts Still Control Their Destiny

That idiot Dungy said he expects Indy to win out. They have Jacksonville, Oakland and Tennessee twice.

Jacksonville is iffy win for the Colts. Going out to Oakland is almost a sure loss. Common denominator: both teams are run-oriented and run pass plays off their run game. Colts can't run and they can't stop the run, which has Oakland and Jacksonville licking their chops.

For Jacksonville, this is the game Houston was amped for on opening weekend: the Colts always beat us and this is our year to prove otherwise. Jags will be fired up for that one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Colts Still Control Their Destiny:
    [QUOTE]That idiot Dungy said he expects Indy to win out. They have Jacksonville, Oakland and Tennessee twice. Jacksonville is iffy win for the Colts. Going out to Oakland is almost a sure loss. Common denominator: both teams are run-oriented and run pass plays off their run game. Colts can't run and they can't stop the run, which has Oakland and Jacksonville licking their chops. For Jacksonville, this is the game Houston was amped for on opening weekend: the Colts always beat us and this is our year to prove otherwise. Jags will be fired up for that one.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

I think it would be fun to beat them in the playoffs.  Besides, I don't want them getting a good draft pick.  I'll be disappointed if they lose to the Raiders (enhancing their own draft position while screwing the Pats).  I wouldn't be surprised if they pack it up in the next couple weeks, although I hope they do make a playoff run for a lower draft spot into games they'd be hard-pressed to win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

At the same time, a look at the schedule shows the Colts are also one game out of last place in the division, with their 1-2 division record.

The Colts are thin and pretty injured.  They do have Peyton Manning to spin gold out of straw.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It all comes down to the Jax next week. If they lose that would put they 3 games out since Jags already beat them once. So if they lose to Jax then they would have to win out and have the Jags lose out to make the playoffs. Next week means everything to them