Colts To Release Manning?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Colts To Release Manning?

In response to "Re: Colts To Release Manning?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts To Release Manning? : Careful with the "drunken" comments.  Word on the street is that your owner has quite an affinity for the sauce himself. Posted by UD6[/QUOTE] Word on the street is Peyton Manning touches little boys. I can't remember my source but I will defend that statement.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In Response to Re: Colts To Release Manning?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts To Release Manning? : Careful with the "drunken" comments.  Word on the street is that your owner has quite an affinity for the sauce himself.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

What an unbelievable DB you are....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts To Release Manning? : What an unbelievable DB you are....
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]

Now why would you want to go and insult DB's ThefourBs?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colts To Release Manning? : Now why would you want to go and insult DB's ThefourBs?
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

My bad. DB's don't deserve the abuse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Colts To Release Manning?": Word on the street is Peyton Manning touches little boys. I can't remember my source but I will defend that statement.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

As I've said many times previously, "The Dog(ggggg)" a/k/a UD6 has zero credibility, and no one here should take him seriously.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Take it for what you will, but I am sure there are some who've said things about Kraft and his drinking on this board. Here's more for you if you need it. if you want to get dirty, as one pats poster did with his drunken reference to Irsay, we can play that way.  Just remember that I did not throw the first stone, but I am happy to finish the fight.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Further, it is flat out amazing how sensitive some of you are.  You have no problem making whatever comments you wish but go apesh*t when its thrown right back at you.  Man up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]Further, it is flat out amazing how sensitive some of you are.  You have no problem making whatever comments you wish but go apesh*t when its thrown right back at you.  Man up.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Okay doggg, I'll man up for you.  Here's what you said:  "Careful with the "drunken" comments.  Word on the street is that your owner has quite an affinity for the sauce himself."  I'll emphasize the phrase "quite an affinity."

As "proof" of that "affinity," you provide a couple of new stories, and some posts from threads other than this one that spoke of that story.  So let's suppose Kraft was falling-down, gutter-sucking drunk on that one, repeat, one occasion.  So being drunk in public once proves an "affinity."

Classic doggg.  Okay, Kraft is a drunk.  And on several occasions, folks on this site (so I've read and heard) have referred to you as a moron.  And you may have even said/posted moronic things once or twice (believe me it's been far more times).  So that makes you a moron, right? 

If I recall, Irsay's substance abuse issues are very well documented - and I'll even admit, I've not read about them, but they talk about them on local sports stations.  And he has - CONSISTENTLY - tweeted some pretty off-the-wall things.  See, he's kind of showing a "history," and even then, I wouldn't say he has a problem because I don't know for sure - and everything you hear and read both locally and nationally has to be taken with some grains of salt.  My point is, at the end of the day, you "read" or "heard" that Kraft may have had a few too many.  Then you claim it's an "affinity."

Speaking of "manning up," real men don't go on a rival teams' board, stir up crap, then play the "woe is me" card when folks call BS on him.  You're evolving into Patsfansince1966 - is that what you want?  And by the way, nobody when ape-feces over that - we merely made fun of you, and guess what Doggg - after showing your "proof," most of us are still laughing.

If you want others to "man up," why don't you - by admitting that your teams' year stunk, and quite frankly Andrew Luck or not, you're probably in a rebuilding phase - happens to everyone.  So instead of just contributing, you're envy-green colors are showing.  Go on bloviating about Kraft this, TB that, and tell us with a straight face that you wouldn't rather have Kraft over Irsay.  Hopefully, the Pats will win next week - in your house - and Kraft will have pause to "celebrate" in the house that Manning built.  And even if we don't win - care to compare years?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

LOL - gr8.  

So you know the definition of what being a real man is?  

I call BS when I see it.  Sorry that I don't always leave you to freely engage in it.  I get the "glass houses" comment sometimes.  So I throw it back in your face occassionally.    

This has nothing to do with envy.  Someone was calling out Irsay, and I gave it back.  If you are going to dish it out you should be ready to take it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Irsay has crook written all over his face. Too bad for Pouting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]LOL - gr8.   So you know the definition of what being a real man is?   I call BS when I see it.  Sorry that I don't always leave you to freely engage in it.  I get the "glass houses" comment sometimes.  So I throw it back in your face occassionally.     This has nothing to do with envy.  Someone was calling out Irsay, and I gave it back.  If you are going to dish it out you should be ready to take it. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Yeah Doggg, I do know the definition of what being a real man is?  And it ain't you.  Hide behind the "you guys are dishing it out and I'm returning in kind" facade all you want.  Point is, nobody called you out on a Colts board.  You came in here, didn't like what you read, foamed at the keyboard, and now you're trying to portray a "real man."  And don't tell me it has nothing to do with envy.  If you were envious, why would you even bother to come to another teams' site?  And why the Pats?  Cowboys, Steelers, Pack, Jints, Jets - what they don't do it for you?  You come here because for the last 10 years we've been the team to beat.  3-1 lead in SBs over your Colts - may be 4-1.  So yes, while this board may have blowhards aplenty, there's a good reason for it:  we win more than your team - and got the hardware to prove it.  So "bring it on" disher-outer - bring your best stuff - just remember to count the trophies before you log on.  Even you're smart enough to realize you'd love for the Colts to be everything the Pats are.  Poor, silly Doggg - back to hoosier-land with ya'.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Maybe Andrew Luck will get smart fast, and think nah I don't wanna play in Indy for a crook owner.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Info:

http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/01/28/la-canfora-manning-decision-made-weeks-ago/

Wonder if there will be a mass exodus of FAs not resigning with Indy

maybe we could pick up Mathis, Saturday, Wayne and Garcon

http://www.spotrac.com/free-agents/nfl/indianapolis-colts/

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Info: http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/01/28/la-canfora-manning-decision-made-weeks-ago/ Wonder if there will be a mass exodus of FAs not resigning with Indy maybe we could pick up Mathis, Saturday, Wayne and Garcon http://www.spotrac.com/free-agents/nfl/indianapolis-colts/
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

No..... I think there will be an endless number of players wanting to go to Indy! What a great organization and owner to play for!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Re: Colts To Release Manning?": [QUOTE]Take it for what you will, but I am sure there are some who've said things about Kraft and his drinking on this board. Here's more for you if you need it. if you want to get dirty, as one pats poster did with his drunken reference to Irsay, we can play that way.  Just remember that I did not throw the first stone, but I am happy to finish the fight.   http://larrybrownsports.com/football/bob-kraft-slurring-words-during-sam-cunningham-patriots-hall-of-fame-induction-intro-video/27131 http://funhouserock.com/funhouse/blab/showthread.php?27125-Patriots-owner-Robert-Kraft-drunk-as-a-skunk-for-post-game-interview&p=481770 http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=385396 http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/was_bob_kraft_drunk_thursday_night/30443 11 Posted by UD6[/QUOTE] That is no excuse for Manning touching little boys, how can you possibly defend that when I have seen the same accusation multiple times on this board and you haven't even tried to deny it. You are sick, supporting a pedophile.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Notice how "The Dog(ggggg)" doesn't want to discuss the real issue here...that Peyton Manning's days as a Colt are OVER. In fact, this decision was made weeks ago: http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/01/28/la-canfora-manning-decision-made-weeks-ago/

Of course, Indy owner Jim Irsay is denying this, due to the fact that he's involved in a game of public relations chess with "politician" Peyton: http://www.indystar.com/article/20120129/SPORTS03/201290397/Irsay-refutes-report-cutting-Manning

LOL!!! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Irsay is a loser

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/29/irsay-wants-to-avoid-sentimental-decision-this-isnt-fantasy-football/

If i was to give Andrew Luck any advice it would be, pull a John Elway and refuse to play for the dolts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]Irsay is a loser http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/29/irsay-wants-to-avoid-sentimental-decision-this-isnt-fantasy-football/ If i was to give Andrew Luck any advice it would be, pull a John Elway and refuse to play for the dolts.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I strongly disagree! Irsay is doing the right things to rebuild his franchise. Getting rid of Caldwell, the Polians, and his fading star with health issues were, and are, the right things to do. Do you really think that Irsay should pay Peyton another $34mil. to sit around next year...on top of the $26mil. he paid him to sit around this year? Even if Manning can play, how effective will he be at age 36, with his health issues?

Sometimes, teams have to make hard decisions. The Patriots have, with Ty Law, Lawyer Milloy, Richard Seymour, Deion Branch, Willie McGinest, Mike Vrabel...etc..  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

New Colts' OC says he's excited to be starting up with a new GM, new coach, and a new, young quarterback: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/01/arians-hints-colts-will-play-with-new-quarterback-in-2012/

No doubt, the Colts are moving on from "The Manning Meter", and Peyton Manning. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

As the day draws near when the Colts release Peyton Manning, some in the media are trying to compare the Manning situation to when the 49ers parted ways with Joe Montana. Nothing could be farther from the truth. 

Peyton Manning is being released due to valid concerns over his health, his age (36), and the fact that to keep him around in 2012 will cost the Colts over $30mil....in addition to  the $26mil. they wasted on him last year.

Joe Montana was traded, not released. He wwas dealt due to a raging B controversy, that was splitting the team...as the 49ers had a better, younger option (Steve Young) ready to take over. In the subsequent trade for the then 37 year old icon, the 49ers received the Chiefs' #1 draft choice in 1993 (18th overall), in exchange for Joe, safety David Whitmore, and the 49ers' 3rd round pick in 1994. 

How did the Montana trade work out for both teams involved? Montana's replacement Steve Young would go on to a Hall of Fame career...leading the 49ers to the NFC title game in 1993, and to a world championship in 1994: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Young

Montana would lead the Chiefs to the AFC title game in 1993, and a playoff appearance in 1994, before fading.

In addition, the 49ers would convert the #1 pick received from the Chiefs into DT Dana Stubblefield...who would go on to be named the NFC's Defensive Player of the Year in 1997: http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2009/5/5/865579/joe-montana-trade-redux

The above renders comparisons between the Montana and Manning situations absurd. When Joe got traded, he didn't have a comparable career threatening injury situation. There was no salary cap considerations, and he wasn't due to earn $34mil.. As a result, the 49ers could trade Joe...while the Colts can't trade Peyton. 

Media articles such as the one cited below by Bob Kravitz of the Indy star are ridiculous. In particular, the assertion by Kravitz that releasing Peyton, with  Andrew Luck set to replace him, would be a "wildly unpopular move" for the Indy fan base to swallow, is ludicrous. That is, unless all in the Indy fan base have the same football IQ as UD6, a/k/a "The Dog(ggggg):
     http://www.indystar.com/article/20120202/SPORTS15/202020383/Bob-Kravitz-No-easy-way-Colts-Irsay-say-goodbye-Peyton-Manning

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

How is it that you can so easily trash the source that you have so frequently used in the past for support.  

Everyone gets your over the top, non-stop, agenda driven effort.  Its why so few respond and why when they do it is so infrequent. 

But listen, if it gets you off, I suppose everyone needs a release once in a while.