Colts vs Ravens what I want to see tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Colts vs Ravens what I want to see tonight

I have one for you Root, I hope the Colts get 5 bogus calls in their favor today and the Ravens get none.  The Ravens got the benefit of the calls in the first game their game against the colts earlier this year, so now its the colts turn.  

They did? News to me. I saw several calls in that game that went in the colts favor. The last one being the Ed Reed forward pass that was called a lateral and subsequently a fumble. It seems the refs just don't seem to remember the rules when it comes to the colts. How could they mistake a forward pass for a lateral? Even when it was reviewed? Oh, that is right - Polian was watching.

The fun part is watching you get all hopped up over all my posts. "Ooohh look! Everyone look! Enoch Root answered a question. Oooh. I think I peed a little on myself! Oooh." Your complaining is very reminiscent of the entire colts organization. Lots of noise, little substance. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I think you answered my question.  When the PATS play the Ravens, then Ravens whine about legitimate calls.  But when the COLTS play the Ravens, then the Ravesn will complain about calls that are illegitimate.

Like I said, the argument changes for you guys if the team you dislike is playing the Pats . . . .

Wow! You are quite possibly dumber than underdogg. I didn't think it was possible. Are you his father or something? 

It isn't a different argument. It is a different situation. Entirely. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

We'll see Manin - I would have told you that Enoch Root, who has been tagged as The Master Baiter because most of what he writes is an effort to bait those he challenges, would use some form of the word "sophism" but he's already done that.  He hasn't yet used tautological which is another that he likes so you might expect that.  

Can you be more pathetic? You can't even admit that you are the one who "tagged" me with that 5th grade punchline? Really!?!?! You actually have to write about it in the passive voice!?!?! Seriously pathetic. You are a bigger wuss than the colts organization. 

And it looks like you are still upset over your inability to understand what Sophistry is.