Colts win by 2 Scores

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Colts win by 2 Scores

This is my opinion. I am a Pats Fan, and I don't like a team that takes cheap shots at the QB. And I feel that was the case in the Vikings Game by the Saints. The first shot on Brett was a total annihilation. He had handed off and was 10 yards from the play and took a full shot in the chest, solar plexus. It should have resulted in an  expulsion not 15 yds tacked on . And not just cheap hits by the Saints also, cheap talk. As Giselle's Husband once said, "Around here, Well done is Better than well Said."
     I don't like Peyton Manning . He is in too many commercials. So. I subscribe to the "Favorite"  Media choice  of the pre ordained League winner. However he is a great passer and the best in the game to me. He has the best touch on passes long and short. He drops and fires the ball in there with amazing consistency. He is a player to be admired. I love Tom. He is not playing. So , I hope that the colts win!! Just to make up for Farve's uncracked sternum.
     Go AFC
     GO PATS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Colts win by 2 Scores

Think what you like about the Saints and their fans, I could care less. But McCray committed no foul on the end-around to Harvin. He shouldn't have been flagged, let alone fined. McCray was chasing the play and Favre was directly in his path. Any defensive player worth his salt blows up the opposing quarterback in that situation. If prima donna quarterbacks don't want to get blasted on misdirections they should peel off and get the h*ll out of the way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Old man Favre managed to destroy the Saints defense. The Vikings self destructed and should have won by 20 days. Colts will not fumble the ball 7 times.
    Peyton Manning will dominate the  game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

I think they were hard shots, but not cheap ones. The more I hear everyone take the colts the more I want to take the saints. I already won 1 playoff pool and have the saints and colts in the SB with the colts winning. As I said if everyone keeps taking the colts, Im all over saints, I see this as a close game. Cant see either team getting blown out, D's not that great, but more importantly the O's and QB's are great. I still dont understand why everyone hates Manning, Im a life long Boston sports fan and think its foolish. They've been our rivals for an hour, anyone who compares and puts them on a jets/yanks/lakers/canadians/'fins level is a moron. I really think deep down, secretly Pats fans think/know 18 is better. I think their 1a/1b , not liking 18 is one thing. I dont like him because recently we've had to go through them to go after the SB, but saying hes a choker or that he sux is just being stupid. Both are 2 of the top 5 QB's ever.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Brett Favre, by most measures, played better than Manning this year having a higher QB rating, tied in TD's, and only 7 INT's to 16 for Manning despite a lot less pass attempts. 

What that means is whe Favre threw the ball he was more effective.  Favre was able to throw well on the Saints, but don't expect Manning to be any better.  The Saints have problems defending the run, and the Vikes exploited it, the Colts can exploit that too, but they probably won't even try.  The only QB who played better than both of them this year is Brees, and he will face a pass defense that has also been pretty weak this year.  I think Brees plays the better game and Saints win. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

DavidSeattle...you stated the following:

"This is my opinion. I am a Pats Fan, and I don't like a team that takes cheap shots at the QB. And I feel that was the case in the Vikings Game By the Saints.  

RESPONSE: Welcome to the post "Polian passing rules" NFL. Since DBs can't breathe on, let alone touch receivers after 5 yards, the only way to stop offenses is to get to the QB. In the case of great QBs like Peyton, Brady, and Favre, they get rid of the ball so fast that its' difficult to sack them. So...the defensive game plan against them has transformed into hitting them at every given opportunity...to injure, or rattle them.

Though you may not like the strategy, if it can be implemented, it works. You saw last week what the Saints did to Favre...hitting him 15 times, though they did not register a single sack. All those hits wore Favre down, and played a part in that awful pick he threw near the end of regulation. Getting to Peyton in a similar fashion is the only chance the Saints have to pull the upset. 

The first shot on Brett was a total annihilation. He had handed off and was 10 yards from the play and took a full shot in the chest, solar plexus. It should have resulted in an  expulsion not 15 yds tacked on . And not just cheap hits by the Saints also, cheap talk. As Giselle's Husband once said, "Around here, Well done is Better than well Said."

RESPONSE: Greg Williams' was an idiot for saying publicly that the Saints planned to take every opportunity to hit Manning with "remember me" shots. Just go out there and do it...don't talk about it! All that did was give the Colts bulletin board material, and make an already pro-Indy officiating crew even more vigilant in their protection of Peyton.    

I don't like Peyton Manning . He is in too many commercials.

RESPONSE: Join the party. But, it shouldn't have anything to do with him being a pitch-man. Actually, he's pretty good at it, and he can be funny. What I've always hated about him is that he's a whiner...especially when he loses. Its' always somebody elses fault...never his. Whether its' "OL malfunctions", snowy weather...whatever. 

In my view, Peyton is enjoying the best season of his career this year. I've never seen him play better. There is no longer any doubt that he is the best QB in the NFL. In the past, he has tended to choke in the play-offs. But, thus far, he's been great.   

So. I subscribe to the "Favorite"  Media choice  of the pre ordained League winner. However he is a great passer and the best in the game to me. He has the best touch on passes long and short. He drops and fires the ball in there with amazing consistency. He is a player to be admired. I love Tom. He is not playing. So , I hope that the colts win!! Just to make up for Farve's uncracked sternum.

RESPONSE: You've lost me here, David. I hope the Saints get to Manning early and often, and that the Colts go down in flames. But, Indy is the better team, and will, as always, have the refs in their corner. I see the Colts winning easily.