Come Back Rusty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Come Back Rusty

I heard you retired after your latest ban.  I assume you retired because you're sick of some sensitive people banning you for your knowledge and opinions.  I like what you bring to the table even if some others here don't.  Hope you reconsider and come back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Come Back Rusty

Be careful about what you wish for....lol Laughing

JK Rusty. The board has been somewhat dull lately. Not sure if it's the winning or you missing or both.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I've always enjoyed the Rustometer. Rubs people wrong sometimes and comes off as a know it all, but in reality he has alot of knowledge about the Pats and the NFL-come back dude!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

In Response to Re: Come Back Rusty:
    [QUOTE]I've always enjoyed the Rustometer. Rubs people wrong sometimes and comes off as a know it all, but in reality he has alot of knowledge about the Pats and the NFL-come back dude!
    Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE]

yep , totally agree

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

we should have a contest to see who can identify rusty's new tag first. watch for some doe-eyed newcomer who claims to think that rusty was a genius and that people who disagreed with him usually suffered from insecurity issues.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

he'll be back when he's ready. and he'll probably use a similar name. i would b disppaointed if he changed it too much.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I've always been one to defend Rusty. Love his analysis and passion for the Pats and his overall knowledge of the game. The only thing that really gets him going are trolls coming onto the board and ruining discussions (who could blame him) and people that are so overly blinded by bias with certain players. He looks at the team as a whole, not just a fan of a certain player. Rusty, if you're reading this, come back brother!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The board is better without him. Him and Babe hijacked every thread to fight about nonsense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]The board is better without him. Him and Babe hijacked every thread to fight about nonsense.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Shows how clueless you are. I don't post on 75% of the threads. Don't be so whiney.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I used to enjoy Rusty but his relentless insistence that our defense was not a problem was getting really old. Every thread descended into that particular argument. He knows a whole lot about football but he lacks intellectual curiosity, in other words, he established a narrative (offensive play calling and Brady's play is the problem) and approached every thread with that as his hammer. It was tired. 

Babe Parilli used to be that way about his anti-BB GM crusade but lately Babe has shown some thought and balance in his views and in my view has become a welcome contributor. That's the kind of change we would never see from Rusty.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

There's no question that Rusty can be confrontational and occasionally puts his keyboard in auto-pilot.  However, he is knowledgeable and certainly does bring a certain edge to the forum.  I do agree that he did have a tendency to hijack threads; could do without that.  My bottom line:  I'd like to see him back.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

I agree. He would often set the agenda on the forum and would contribute with a lot of football knowledge.

For those of us who read more than we write on the forum he was a welcome - if somewhat insisting - voice. His rants against "irrationals" will not be missed, his knowledge and opinions will.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come Back Rusty : Shows how clueless you are. I don't post on 75% of the threads. Don't be so whiney.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

You're in the second stage of grief, don't worry it will pass.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come Back Rusty : Shows how clueless you are. I don't post on 75% of the threads. Don't be so whiney.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

This dude right here is a poser....

like i said on another thread...   what ever happened to the blogger:

"most people are stupid"

His avatar said it all....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come Back Rusty : You're in the second stage of grief, don't worry it will pass.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

This is about as interesting as the rest of your posts. Take some midol; it will pass.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

This just isn't as fun without Russ. As egotistical as he is, he still brings good opinions and insight.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Ok so now we're preemptively complaining about the guy who hasn't even weighed in on this thread?  I hate cluttered posts too, but some of you don't know what to do with yourselves without RWTK piling into you!  Very quiet around here, I suspect the peace you claim to want takes away from your posting.  Good or bad, you tell me!?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

saying brady is having a bad year is childish and misinformed. brady is on pace to set the single season yards passing mark set by marino in 1984. only a fool would be less than impressed by his play.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]saying brady is having a bad year is childish and misinformed. brady is on pace to set the single season yards passing mark set by marino in 1984. only a fool would be less than impressed by his play.
    Posted by cellucci[/QUOTE]

I'm a fool then, he was coming out cold, missing receivers, and getting a bit "deer in the headlights".  The problem with Rusty was he thought Brady was the ENTIRE problem, and began to microfocus on him and the offense, Brady climbed out of it and is doing much better.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cellucci. Show cellucci's posts

omg, he threw an incomplete pass. maybe his arm is hurt or is he just losing it? calling all cars!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

I'm fairly certain he is back named RidingwiththeKingII. I posted on a Bruins thread about Miller's concussion and he replied to my post with two consecutive longwinded posts. Seemed like him to me...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

He'll be back when he gets his meds back under control