Come get your crow Whodat!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Come get your crow Whodat!!

How many ways can we serve it, Killa???

I'll start off,

Cajun crow, with a side of okra and dirty rice...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

This is what I love most about the Pats beating the snot out of the Jets.  It'll keep the annoying Jets fans trolls out of here for a while.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, I don't think he will be around.  Just a hunch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Other than JetsFan... who has been here?  Still under their covers weeping?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

How about Phat Rex? I don't recall seeing any of his drivel today, either!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

WeeWee was on earlier today being a weasel punk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

he started a thread called "grats" where he presented false props  about how good pats are now kinda like fat rex.... i wasnt buying it...

a cockroach dressed up like a ladybug is still a cockroach

it seems that thread got buried... but im sure you can find it...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

He didn't have much to say.  If I remember, it was:

"Brady is the best.  Sanchez is not."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Both weewee and phatty were on earlier took their lumps then left.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Come get your crow Whodat!!:
    [QUOTE]Both weewee and phatty were on earlier took their lumps then left.
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

Harley, you got booted again?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Where is Phat Rex?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come get your crow Whodat!! : Harley, you got booted again?
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

yup got into with Patsy1966

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

It will not surprise me in the least if the Yets finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs altogether.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

we have the same teams on the schedule except we play the texans/broncos and you play chargers/colts.  Not a HUGE difference there.  Good point on the bye.  For me, I think the bye may hurt us.  We have lost all 3 of our games on extended rest...  Home field, that is going to make it a lot tougher.  Its all good, you guys deserve to whoop it up and enjoy the beating you put on us.  It was a real a $$ whooping. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]we have the same teams on the schedule except we play the texans/broncos and you play chargers/colts.  Not a HUGE difference there.  Good point on the bye.  For me, I think the bye may hurt us.  We have lost all 3 of our games on extended rest...  Home field, that is going to make it a lot tougher.  Its all good, you guys deserve to whoop it up and enjoy the beating you put on us.  It was a real a $$ whooping. 
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

The Texans and Broncos are the same as the Chargers and the Colts? Maybe on planet Leon but not in the real world.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]What???  I was on here all morning yesterday!!!!  you are now 2-2 vs Rex and Sanchize.  Not the greatest record for a future hall of fame qb and coach.  Especially when you consider your competition.  The lowly QB, the Sanchize and a joke of a HC in Rex, right? I know everyone wishes that when you blow a team's doors off it should count as 2 or 3 wins but that is not how it works.  I have a good feeling we will see you again in the playoffs.  Revenge is a bish.  You got nice whodat yesterday, so you should look up the post I started titled "Grats".  I meant what I said, it was not a back handed complement.  Today, I am a bit peeved at all the Jets fans complaining.  It was a terrible, mistake laden game for the Jets and the Pats capitalized on our mistakes. Made us pay for darn near every mistake we made on defense. For the peeps that want to think that Revis is a slouch, you must be half a ra tard.  Gimme a break, Brady did not even look at the guy he covered much and he did not attempt a throw on him that I remember.  His 2 tackles came up around the line of scrimage.  Cro on the other hand had his worst day as a Jet.  Let all the guys learn from it now, not in the playoffs. PLAYOFFS?!!? thats right playoffs.  See you all there, if you make it past the first round : P  

Ah son, it must have hurt like hell.  I warned ya.  At any rate I admire that you came back to take your lickin'. 

If you see us again in the play offs, you will not beat us.  What you see now is what you get and you will be getting it for a long time.  You do realize, I hope, that BB has rebuilt the team while continuing to win in a championship way?  We passed you by in a single year.  Be careful what you wish for.  Same advice I gave you the last two times, once for out game with the ravens and second for your latest disaster.  Tata....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

You got nice whodat yesterday, so you should look up the post I started titled "Grats".  I meant what I said, it was not a back handed complement

Yep you were here. My hats off. Theres a lot of football left. some common opponents. Your Jests need to do some quick soul searching. We had our Ravens beat down. I don't think I'd want to play the Fins now if I were the Jests, they have to win out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

[QUOTE]we have the same teams on the schedule except we play the texans/broncos and you play chargers/colts.  Not a HUGE difference there.  Good point on the bye.  For me, I think the bye may hurt us.  We have lost all 3 of our games on extended rest...  Home field, that is going to make it a lot tougher.  Its all good, you guys deserve to whoop it up and enjoy the beating you put on us.  It was a real a $$ whooping. 

Texans/Broncos same as Colts/Chargers, what a dumba$$

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

i hope the jets make the playoffs - would love to crush them again in the playoffs on the way to #4 - wouldn't that be sweet..

In addition, they will also not get a much better draft pick - even if they don't do much with it..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come get your crow Whodat!! : yup got into with Patsy1966
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]
    Wow, I am 10 times more offensive than you, I don't get how they apply the rules here.  I called UD a whole bunch of bad names, and my post was removed, but I was left alone.  Go figure.