COME HOME CHARLIE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

COME HOME CHARLIE

Charlie Weis has been fired from Notre Dame. I wonder if BB called him immediately. I say we give him the "Special Adviser"  title and get him on a plane to New Orleans tonight!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Re: COME HOME CHARLIE

I LOVE THAT!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: COME HOME CHARLIE:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE THAT!!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Where you been Game?? We all got nothing done today on line getting up for the game and you drop off the map.. Come on Man! :)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

In Response to COME HOME CHARLIE:
    [QUOTE]Charlie Weis has been fired from Notre Dame. I wonder if BB called him immediately. I say we give him the "Special Adviser"  title and get him on a plane to New Orleans tonight!!!
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE] AMEN AMEN TRUE CHAMP......This team needs
    about a hundred pounds of imagination mixed into this offense

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

100 pounds of imagination and a clue about ball control...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

No joke...

Our only hope at salvaging this season, our only hope for a road win is that Charlie comes back...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NH-Dave. Show NH-Dave's posts

Is Romeo available too? Seems like Bill the genius has never won anything without those two guys.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]Is Romeo available too? Seems like Bill the genius has never won anything without those two guys.
    Posted by NH-Dave[/QUOTE]

You are obviously a complete moron and offer absolutely nothing in life to anything. You should be taken out to pasture you idiot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]No joke... Our only hope at salvaging this season, our only hope for a road win is that Charlie comes back...
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

A horrific loss Wozzy. I don't know where to begin. I kind of think our offense was a major part of the defensive DEBACLE but it's tough to say that considering WE SUCKED AT EVERY PHASE OF THE DEFENSIVE GAME PLAN. Our offense was only one sad step below our defense tonight.

You cannot win championships with our play calling. We have the talent. We do not have the coaches. Teams have an offensive AND a defensive coordinator for a reason. We have neither.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Like I said in the game thread, we scored running the ball down their throats, our D stopped them, they punted and Wes returned it all the way to their 40 yard line...  what do we do with the score at 7-3 in our favor?

Come out 5 wide with no running back in the backfield, are we going to run it?  Obviously not... Brady throws an INT.

Ball control means take your time, get first downs on high percentage plays and keep Drew Brees on the sideline.  Our offensive play calling is putrid.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]Like I said in the game thread, we scored running the ball down their throats , our D stopped them, they punted and Wes returned it all the way to their 40 yard line...  what do we do with the score at 7-3 in our favor? Come out 5 wide with no running back in the backfield, are we going to run it?  Obviously not... Brady throws an INT. Ball control means take your time, get first downs on high percentage plays and keep Drew Brees on the sideline.  Our offensive play calling is putrid.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

Our offensive play calling reminds me of the Jints fans brain power. Non existent. We are in trouble, we are going to the playoffs but Im not sure what we are capable of at this point. It appeared that BB took control of the offensive play calling. He is now the head coach, the offensive co. and the defensive co. Uh Oh.