Come on man 4-1 is GOOD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Come on man 4-1 is GOOD

Why all you people getting down on the pats after a loss that most of thought they would loss?

H3ll we are 4-1. Thats great considering who we have out. Its only going to get better from here.  COME ON MAN.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Come on man 4-1 is GOOD

Well, people are irrational and emotional about their team, and understandably so. 

We all knew the Patriots would lose at some point this season, and it happened to be today. They were outplayed and lost. Onto next week.

But back to your point, I agree. Once we calm down, take a deep breath, and become more rational, we'll realize that this team is in perfectly fine shape. They're 4-1 and leading the AFC East. All is good. 

Let's go Pats!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

But 5-0 would have been BETTER!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

We should count our blessings that we are 4-1. We could easily be 2-3.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

4 and 1 is fine- I thought we'd be 3 and 2 at this point, at least before the season started.

Anyone who is down on the Pats offense, though, has every reason to be.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to DonHa's comment:

Why all you people getting down on the pats after a loss that most of thought they would loss?

H3ll we are 4-1. Thats great considering who we have out. Its only going to get better from here.  COME ON MAN.

4-1 is great but the Patriots offense is just not very good!  Hopefully they will get better soon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

As good as any record the pats have had at this point since 2007

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

And we have a pretty good and cheap punter.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

4-1 is great.

I had this Cincy game circled as a problem before the season started.

But when you lay an egg it is always troubling - they laid an egg today

Defense.  It is still important.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

4-1 is good but when you have a chance to win and don't its bad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

18-1 PATRIOTS ARE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS.......

(Bruschi) ," I think this is what they were looking for, they aint got it...they aint got it".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

4-1 vs teams with a combined 8-14 record and winning most of those by the hair of our chinny chin chin is not something to be pounding our chest about.

We have severe issues.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I predicted that we would go 2-1 during this three game stretch of Atlanta, Cincy, and New Orleans. If we win next week, I can't complain.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

We're supposed to be happy about giving away a game? All we needed to do was score two touchdowns. The defense stepped up (like it has all year) and the offense was a joke.

These are the kind of giveaways that come back to haunt you when you are fighting for playoff position.

And for the record: I NEVER thought they would lose to a mediocre team like Cincinnati. Bill isn't happy unless this team has at least one fatal flaw every year. This year it's the receiving corps. The rapidly declining play of their nearly 40 year old QB isn't helping either.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to scash2013's comment:

We're supposed to be happy about giving away a game? All we needed to do was score two touchdowns. The defense stepped up (like it has all year) and the offense was a joke.

These are the kind of giveaways that come back to haunt you when you are fighting for playoff position.

And for the record: I NEVER thought they would lose to a mediocre team like Cincinnati. Bill isn't happy unless this team has at least one fatal flaw every year. This year it's the receiving corps. The rapidly declining play of their nearly 40 year old QB isn't helping either.

We gave this game away? What game were you watching?

This was far from a giveaway. If you want to coin it that, then every loss is a "giveaway".

We got beat by the better team on the road. On some days, the other team plays better than you. It happens. No shame in losing a game or two (or three) every season. Happens to the best teams out there. 

Again, some days, the other team is just better. This wasn't a flukey loss. It was a loss to team who played well at home. Tip your cap and move on.

Onto the Saints. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OutofTownPATS Fan. Show OutofTownPATS Fan's posts

In response to nyjetsssucc's comment:

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

[QUOTE]

I predicted that we would go 2-1 during this three game stretch of Atlanta, Cincy, and New Orleans. If we win next week, I can't complain.

Neither can I...they're doing fine given what's going on...not a problem...they'll improve the longer the season gets...just hope they pick up someone BIG for the D Line

[/QUOTE]

Casey Hampton is still available?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

And we have a pretty good and cheap punter.

LOL.... with all that noise, huh?

Now with ONE loss, there is TB is too old convo...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

It's not so much that they lost, but the utterly depressing method they lost in.  Feeling good about the defense, but I'd feel much better if Kelly is going to be ok and not miss games.  The offense though.  That was as bad as I've ever seen it.  They could get nothing going, they could take advantage of no opportunities the defense gave them, and Brady was eating dirt all day as the offensive line could not pass or run block well. 

The bright side though is that this could be just the swift kick in the pants this team needs.  Sometimes the best lessons and attention getters come the hard way.  Also, we have an abundance of skill players still out or gimpy.  Things should look much less dire when they return. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Well, people are irrational and emotional about their team, and understandably so. 

We all knew the Patriots would lose at some point this season, and it happened to be today. They were outplayed and lost. Onto next week.

But back to your point, I agree. Once we calm down, take a deep breath, and become more rational, we'll realize that this team is in perfectly fine shape. They're 4-1 and leading the AFC East. All is good. 

Let's go Pats!

Pats are fortunate to be 4-1 thus far. They underestimated the value of losing Welker. And Amendola ain't Welker. Gronk will never be Gronk most likely again. Who knew Hernandez would be looking at a murder wrap. So given all the changes on O I can't blame Brady entirely, although he was terrible today. 

The Pats are in for a rough go the next 4 games at least: Saints, Jets, Dolphins, and Steelers. That is a tough go for sure.

Brady needs someone who knows how to catch and knows the plays. It would not be the worst idea in the world. Maybe they can trade for someone on the Giants since they are toast this year. 

Again, a little fortunate to be 4-1 so I guess I will take it and be happy. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

In response to scash2013's comment:

[QUOTE]

We gave this game away? What game were you watching?

This was far from a giveaway. If you want to coin it that, then every loss is a "giveaway".

We got beat by the better team on the road. On some days, the other team plays better than you. It happens. No shame in losing a game or two (or three) every season. Happens to the best teams out there. 

Again, some days, the other team is just better. This wasn't a flukey loss. It was a loss to team who played well at home. Tip your cap and move on.

Onto the Saints. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree always tip your cap to the better team. Would have been ineteresting to see what would have occurred if the Pat's held them 3rd and 15 at the cincy 2 down 6-3 at the end of the 3rd qtr. For me that that was the turning point in the game.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.