COMMIE RESURRECTION: JINTS-PATS AS IT WAS WRITTEN FOR ALL TRUE BELIEVERS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

COMMIE RESURRECTION: JINTS-PATS AS IT WAS WRITTEN FOR ALL TRUE BELIEVERS!

I told you my fellow fans that it was written this way. Our fate has sent me back to assure destiny. It will be tough, we must all come together now. The forces of the mannings will be tough to overcome. talking about going into the house of the soon to depart peyton to beat brother eli to conclude the revenge part of the schedule. 4 rings for bb and tb to remove all doubt from the unbelievers. no way tb has 2 stinkers back to back. will come down to a mere field goal with 2 vet teams and coaches and qbs who have been to this rodeo before!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

Re: COMMIE RESURRECTION: JINTS-PATS AS IT WAS WRITTEN FOR ALL TRUE BELIEVERS!

In Response to COMMIE RESURRECTION: JINTS-PATS AS IT WAS WRITTEN FOR ALL TRUE BELIEVERS!:
    [QUOTE]I told you my fellow fans that it was written this way. Our fate has sent me back to assure destiny. It will be tough, we must all come together now. The forces of the mannings will be tough to overcome. talking about going into the house of the soon to depart peyton to beat brother eli to conclude the revenge part of the schedule. 4 rings for bb and tb to remove all doubt from the unbelievers. no way tb has 2 stinkers back to back. will come down to a mere field goal with 2 vet teams and coaches and qbs who have been to this rodeo before!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Amen Brother!