Congradulations BJGE!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

Congradulations BJGE!!!

On becoming the Pats first back to top 1,000 yds in a season since Corey Dillon did it in 2004!!

Show Benny Some Love PATS FAITHFULS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Congradulations BJGE!!!

Yes! Awesome!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I'll second that...great job, Law Firm!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Congrats, another bright spot is his ability to always protect the football and fight for those last few yards. Its amazing considering the other weapons around him, but his success is also due to our outstanding blocking TE's. I hope he tears it up in the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1NEFAN2. Show 1NEFAN2's posts

outstanding job.  should help in march to the superbowl.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

yup, i was overly dismissive of people who were calling for him last year, felt it was similar to those screaming for PK Sam after a few decent pre-season games back when.  Boy was I wrong, he's the perfect back for what NE likes to do offensively, congrats Benny

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lafnboy. Show lafnboy's posts

nice club to be in bjge! now run to the lombardi!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Bill can deny all he wants but there was a clear effort to him the 1,000 yards and he deserved it. Congrats!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

His game really spiked with the return of Mankins but credit where credit is due...
    Super serviceable rb and happy to have him in the fold to be sure....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Good job young man

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from YAMATO. Show YAMATO's posts

Benny is great ! 1008 yards rushing. 4.3 ypr.  People can say what they want, any RB who averages more than 4 yards a carry is a great RB ! Congrats BJGE, you're everything Maroney isn't; you don't dance, you hang on to the ball, and you always fall forward additional yardage !  On to Dallas !!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

It was great seeing Bill letting his veteran get the chance to earn this honor. The Law Firm is a classy guy and I couldn't be more happy for him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Congrats to the Oline too, this is an honor for them as well

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Nice gesture by the coach, giving BJGE the ball on 4th and 16 at the 19 yard line.  That was one place where BB sacrificed meaningless points to let his player reach a milestone. BB knew that on 4th and 16, the Miami defense would be playing back and BJGE was sure to get at least 5 or 10 yards.  So he let him take it, even though an easy field goal would have been the normal call. BJGE deserved it this year and the coach wanted to make sure he got it. That's why guys want to play for BB.

That, and he wins.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Congratulations. Awesome year

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Nice work Benny!! Keep running low, hard, and through the holes...all the things Maroney never did.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

!,000 yards is a meaningless milestone in a 16-game season.

But never fumbling . . .   that is something to hang your hat on.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

A class act, that Fred Taylor too - - - from Mike Reiss's blog:

No one, though, was happier for Green-Ellis than veteran running back Fred Taylor. 

“That was one of the things we talked about getting done,” said Taylor, a seven-time 1,000-yard rusher in his 13 seasons in the NFL. 

“First and foremost we wanted to get the win, but he deserves this,” said Taylor. “I told him to make sure he kept his gloves, the ball, everything. These are memories. Put everything in the attic. These memories are precious.”

Sometimes I think the main reason BB has kept Fred Taylor around is so he could coach BJGE. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Congrats!

I'm pretty amazed that he did it.  He started off with only 41 yards after 2 games.  There were also 3 other games that he rushed for less that 25 yards.  I think he has the potential to break 1,300 next year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

It's tough to do when essentially 90% of teams use a 2 back system now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Congrats law-firm, the Pats needed a running game and you gave it to us. By the way, Maroney, thats how it's done son.

Go Pats!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Congradulations BJGE!!!:
    [QUOTE]It's tough to do when essentially 90% of teams use a 2 back system now.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

And yet 15 guys did it last season.