Congradulatons to UNDEROO

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Congradulatons to UNDEROO

Yeah, your team lost in typical Peyton Manning style, but at least your team got away with three, dirty, cheap shot hits leveled on Jeremy Shockey.  Just imagine how lopsided this game could have been if your Colts had gotten those well deserved penalty yards.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Congradulatons to UNDEROO

Woody - thank you for the classy post. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

You are a good looking guy Chris, you look just like Peyton. Has anyone ever told you that before?

I have something to say to you. It begins with 31 and ends with 17. What is it?

Oh, that's right. It's the score of Super Bowl XLIV between the Saints and the Colts.

31-17. MVP: Drew Brees.

Just thought I'd clue you in on that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

hey coltsbabe fronm the looks of your avatar you not good looking and kinda pudgy. you better woman up if you want to show your face around here, and we have high standards, we have NEGAME

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In Response to Re: Congradulatons to UNDEROO:
    [QUOTE]You are a good looking guy Chris, you look just like Peyton. Has anyone ever told you that before?
    Posted by coltsbabe4ever[/QUOTE]

You are ugly coltsbabe,you look like a mamoth had anyone told you that? Hmmm, lets see, ALL OF BOSTON.COM!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Congradulatons to UNDEROO:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congradulatons to UNDEROO : You are ugly coltsbabe,you look like a mamoth had anyone told you that? Hmmm, lets see, ALL OF BOSTON.COM!!!
    Posted by Patsdateam[/QUOTE]

LOL, let your feelings be known

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Come on guy, that one banner they earned (ha ha earned) is not visible up in the vast expanses of the new stadiums rafters.  They have to, out of necessary, make up banners to draw attention to that one banner they earned (ha ha earned) during the Peyton years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

OK.  The only thing is, I hate Jeremy Shockey, so him getting hit makes me happy.  Still losing and hitting him makes me happier.  Still losing, hitting Shockey, and having America AND the press reject you, well, hey, I'm in heaven.  Boy the football media in this country is fickle.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Woody, she said you look like Peyton Manning. Ha, ha, ha! That's an insult.