Congrats everyone for a game played the way we should play.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Congrats everyone for a game played the way we should play.

thats the kind of perf we need to have by opur players and coaches every week (not necessarily the score)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Congrats everyone for a game played the way we should play.

Thanks....although I did not play a single down. lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks....although I did not play a single down. lol

[/QUOTE]

laughing my @ss off.

dont know about you but i worked hard behind my keyboard and computer :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Total TEAM effort. The defense played great as did the offense. Got to feel good about their chances going into the bye.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Nice to see Gronk ALMOST healthy....

Man.. Vereen has got himself some "quick."    Please stay healthy

Ridley all nice balance too...Only 128yds.

Hope Welker ok...

WE're getting there and once a little bit healthier should compete nicely with the reaminder of schedule..Yup, that includes Houston too...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Good to see the team play well all around. Defense improved as the game went on with some good man coverage and Brady was lights out. Brady should win NFL player of the week, hands down.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good to see the team play well all around. Defense improved as the game went on with some good man coverage and Brady was lights out. Brady should win NFL player of the week, hands down.

[/QUOTE]

agreed. man defense adn some blitzes beats teh pants off teh typical bb scheme

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Total TEAM effort. The defense played great as did the offense. Got to feel good about their chances going into the bye.

[/QUOTE]

yes if we keep improveing (including the coaches) adn we stay healthy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to threejak's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hope Welker ok...

WE're getting there and once a little bit healthier should compete nicely with the reaminder of schedule..Yup, that includes Houston too...

[/QUOTE]

yes i'll agree with all of that...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

So we pressured Bradford with some blitzing. Hope BB saw how effective that was. That's what had been missing in our game plans this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to trouts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

So we pressured Bradford with some blitzing. Hope BB saw how effective that was. That's what had been missing in our game plans this year.

[/QUOTE]

The sucess might have had more to do with the Rams Oline but I will take it, the way they ended the Jets game and then some more today makes one think they can keep it up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hope Welker ok...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Gronk being a step faster than the last few weeks was huge. Opens up the offense quite a bit. Make you wonder how things would have been  if he was full strength for that last game of last year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to trouts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

exactly how i and mthurl have it

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hope Welker ok...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Gronk being a step faster than the last few weeks was huge. Opens up the offense quite a bit. Make you wonder how things would have been  if he was full strength for that last game of last year.

[/QUOTE]

no need to wonder.

wouldve won.

thats why i called for bb to get backup for gronk/hern shoudl injury happen on our offesnce that was based on 2 elite tes (before gronk njury)

however we still should have won but for bill obrians gaem he called.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

Man what a whirlwind of a week.  I heard the team was a little shorthanded in the secondary, and I was off work this week, so i thought 'what the heck, i'll go do my part and try out.'  I flew up to Providence from Charlotte, rented a prius and got to Foxboro late Monday.  As I approached the complex, I just managed to catch Bill out in the parking lot, yelling at Josh Boyer.  Bill's face was  beet red, as i imagine it might have been when his son was busted for pot.  

Having little choice, I approached them gingerly, and introduced myself.  As I shook Bill's hand, Coach Boyer pulls out a tape measure and records my dimensions, muttering 'hmmm, 6'4", nice wingspan, he just might work'.  Bill asks, "can i see you run to the other end of the parking lot and back?"  I oblige, and figuring the distance was roughly 400 yards, and my being a heavy smoker, and not having run much in the last fifteen years, I decided to take it slow.  About twelve minutes later, I make it back to where Coach and Coach are standing, I lie down on the asphalt and try not to vomit.  "You'll do fine," says Bill, "Welcome to the Patriots.  Let's go to London."

Needless to say, I was pretty excited.  I got to meet everyone!  Brady, Welker, Gronk, Vince, it was the best!  While I was on the plane I was speaking with some of the guys, and I  found out that in order to make room for me on the active roster, they had to place Ras-I Dowling on IR with a phantom injury.  I felt a little bad about that, but i figured hey, we're headed for the UK, I'll just keep calm, and carry on, right?  

When the plane landed at Heathrow, we loaded up into those awesome tall buses and headed to our hotel, where the team had rented out two of the large ballrooms to do walkthroughs.  I hadn't even gotten a uniform yet, or a playbook, or anything, but what I did get was a note on my door from Coach Boyer which read 'report to ballroom C13 for practice at 12:30.'  It was already 12:35!!  So I raced down toward the elevator, and hit the button repeatedly, hoping it would make the car come down 26 floors a little faster.  That was when, out of the corner, I noticed two surly looking gentlemen who looked out of place.  I could tell that it was not a recent development, that these two guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in the neighborhood.  I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, and said "You're moving with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel Air!"

I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and had dice in the mirror.  If anything I could say this cab was rare, but i thought 'nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!'  I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, and i yelled to the cabby 'yo homes smell you later!'  I Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Another pick by Dennard....gotta love it!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Another pick by Dennard....gotta love it!

[/QUOTE]

it was fun. and a gift.