Congrats Ravens..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat. Show seattlepat's posts

Congrats Ravens..

Baltimore has an excellent team this year. I think they are serious SB contenders. I have not seen SD play this year, but I believe this Ravens team can beat the Jets,  and anyone on the NFC. They can beat the Colts. Despite the loss on that 4 and 2 game, NE showed everyone how to neutralize Clark. Add to that how well this team can rush the QB, I think they can rattle Peyton as efectively as NE did earlier this decade.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: Congrats Ravens..

they played a kickazz game and totally deserved it by manhandling our team...even though i think we were sleepwalking from the start...good luck Ravens against the Colts...I'll be pulling for you (as a lot of pats fans will be!).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

I think we had forgotten, in are natural Pat confidence, just how angry this team was after their loss here earlier in the season, and just how good a team they are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

P**s in the Ravens You so called Patriots fans make me GAG!!! No congrats to anyone !! go on their website and kiss up to them !! get off ours!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

NE....not really sure how good the Ravens are. Their d is still decent, Rice is a baller, and Flacco is inconsistent - but has potential.

They certainly beat us up tho - but, I think it's because this year's team really isn't that good - it's pretty middling.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Absolutely they earned it; now go and do the same thing to Peyton Manning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinjake1966. Show kevinjake1966's posts

Hey the best team won today. I just wish the Pats looked better in this loss, it's never fun to watch your team lose, but to lose like this hurts even more.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

The Ravens are a step above mediocre. They lost to the Bengals twice, the Steelers late in the year when they thought they had to win. The defense is nowhere as good as last year. They ranked #6 in the standings and got in on a tie-breaker. And we are saying that we just faced a superior opponent??????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

repeat after me: REBUILD

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

kj, I am still on the fence about that. After today, it is clear the Pats would not have gone far into the playoffs if they managed to win today. Losing today as badly as they did was akin to simply ripping off the bandaid.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I don't know why but I'm not concerned with being classy and congratulating the Ravens. The Ravens are trash talking SSCUMMMBags that have done nothing but break our nuts over the years even when we beat them.

I wish every team left in the AFC Could lose next week. That would make my Playoff experience complete.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 6/5/2008
    Last: 1/10/2010
    P**s in the Ravens You so called Patriots fans make me GAG!!! No congrats to anyone !! go on their website and kiss up to them !! get off ours!!

Amen to that. To H-E double hockey stick with the Baltimore Ravens. Wow, congrats to beating a team devestated by injuries. Yeah, they will beat the Ponies. Oh wait a minute...no they won't.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FireSamPerlozzo. Show FireSamPerlozzo's posts

"Amen to that. To H-E double hockey stick with the Baltimore Ravens. Wow, congrats to beating a team devestated by injuries. Yeah, they will beat the Ponies. Oh wait a minute...no they won't."

Get over it.  You had one key guy out. We were missing our top two cornerbacks and our top special teams guy.  I love when you make excuses for getting your butts kicked... Just admit it, the better team won today.  Don't come back about us crying after week 4, because it was clear to everyone outside of Mass. that the Refs love affair for Cry-Brady and Co. won them that game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In fairness I had Baltimore as an 11.3-4.7 strength team.  On top of this, most of the team got healthy pretty fast from, say, two weeks ago.  Credit the trainer.

As for what they did right, Baltimore did a tremendous job of watching videotape, stealing signals and knowing exactly what play was coming next.  Nobody else did this.  Credit to the coaching staff and players.  Moreover, Baltimore got their licks in early, before the Patriots changed everything up on them.  The fact that the defense was missing a couple of cornerbacks never really showed. 

Also, their tiny running back who can hide behind the linemen and change directions fast is precisely set up for beating New England's heavy defensive line, which is better suited for stopping the Jerome Bettis types. 

Baltimore got lucky bounces too sometimes, but they clearly won the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

Actually, the Ravens players Ed Reed, Ray Lewis have said a lot a good things about the Pats today.  It's too bad some sore loser pansies can't admit it when our team gets whupped.  Congrats to the Ravens and their fans.  Beat Indy!