congrats to J Ballard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

congrats to J Ballard

I was down on Jake in camp because I did not think he was running smoothly. Clearly not yet recovered from his major surgery. He was out there every day giving it 110% however, and clearly would have made this team if healthy.

Happy to hear he never stopped working and is signed by the Cards. If he could play ST's, I do believe Pats would have signed him last week

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: congrats to J Ballard

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was down on Jake in camp because I did not think he was running smoothly. Clearly not yet recovered from his major surgery. He was out there every day giving it 110% however, and clearly would have made this team if healthy.

Happy to hear he never stopped working and is signed by the Cards. If he could play ST's, I do believe Pats would have signed him last week

[/QUOTE]

Good news. He def. was not ready to go in August. I dont think there is a need here now with Mulligan here and Gronk being back to form. Once I saw him in camp, I knew it was a longshot. I still dont get the Fells move though. Oh well, most likely related to cost as I recall they signed him for 3 years in 12'. I was hoping Marcus Bernard would be called back but not sure if he signed elsewhere.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Oh Oh.... Another Rutgers guy signing with Pats?  This is who they released to make space...

D.C. Jefferson

D.C. Jefferson #10, TE, Rutgers    

• Class: 
      Senior 4V
    • Height: 
      6-6
    • Weight: 
    • Hometown: 
      Winter Haven, Florida

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Poor ballard. Has Carson Palmer throwing to him.  Can you say career killer?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

His career hasn't been going so well since the injury. At least he now has someone to throw to him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

His career hasn't been going so well since the injury. At least he now has someone to throw to him.

[/QUOTE

he would be better off with geno smith throwing to him then Palmer. I bet fitz goes home and crys at night. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I remember a certian poster over the summer thinking Ballard was going to be the second coming of Ben Coates for us (while you were telling him he didn't look good running, etc). Those were funny times!