Congrats to Jets!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Congrats to Jets!!

I dont know about you guys but I was rooting for the Jets...   not too mention that over (34.5) was a LOCK!!  Yes, I hate the Jets but I also hate the Bengals and knew they were posers all season and would be 1 and done.

The pressure will be on Indy if the Jets play them.  Indy let the Jets into the playoffs so if the Jets ever knocked them out... wow!!!

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats host an AFC game at home!!

But the Pats need to take care of business tomorrow so we'll see.  Go Pats...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Congrats to Jets!!

I want the Jets to beat the Colts.  That would be great irony. Teach team if you have ea chance to knock a team out of the play-offs you do it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I know EVERYBODY says this, But swear to you all, Bengals were my sleeper team at the very beginning of this year, before any of these sport's guys began singing in chorus with one another as they always seem to do in the end-Been digging their Defensive pickups (really are young and skilled all over the Defense) over the past 3 years for them as the final pieces to some kind of decent playoff run. 

THIS said, I had no serious illusions that they were true championship contenders- Even though IMO personally The Jets are no more skilled than Cincy is (perhaps even less all around), I actually think NY right this second has the attitude and momentum to have a far better chance against Indy...But d#mn I hate the Jets.  NOW GOoo(*throw-up)NY JETS! (pheww, managed to get that one out)...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

SERIOUSLY... I can never, will never.. congratulate them..
    Their big fat coach, and every big mouth player makes me sick.. the only one on that team that has any class is Thomas Jones.. the rest of them, including Sanchez.. are way too cocky...

Does Sanchez really think he should be taking any shots at Pete Carroll.. REALLY.... without Sanchez, they may have won the division.. he S U C Ked .. not saying he won't improve, but don't stand up there like your the mvp of the team and take pot shots at Carroll. Carroll was right, he needed more experience. The Jets are not in the playoffs, because of Sanchez... we all know that.

Sorry guys.. I live in the CT but very close to NY.. if you had to deal with these fans.. and listen to the press around here every day.. you would want to p uke. (holy C r a p.. you can't type P u ke on this board..?)

I'm having difficulty with next week.
    Two teams I absolutely hate (hoping its Indy/NY...). I think we can beat either team... so it comes down to who I hate more.. and sorry, its the JETS.. I hope they choke. I hope Peyton and company shut them up...

If not, I'll be looking for employment and a place to live in the Mass/RI/VT/NH/Maine area.. Anywhere than my South Connecticut...............

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I'm with you mrpatfan.  As much as I hate the Colts, I just can't bring myself to root or congratulate the Jets.  What if the Jets beat the Colts then came to the Razor and beat the Pats?  I don't even want that to be a possibility.  I think the Pats would beat them but I'm not willing to take any chances.  Besides,  right now all I care about is beating the Ravens.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Sorry guys.. I live in the CT but very close to NY.. if you had to deal with these fans.. and listen to the press around here every day.. you would want to p uke. (holy C r a p.. you can't type P u ke on this board..?)

~Feel your pain as a fellow CT resident mjr.  I live well North (north Ct border with Mass)-of the Hartford dividing line between Giants/Jets Fans and non-mutants...I mean Pat's Fans.  Back in the day, You'd go to a sports store in even the very top of CT and It would STILL by mostly stocked with NY garbage (my girlfriend used to lol at me, as I would go around the NY racks and put N.E. stuff in front of the NY gear). 

In fact lol, stopped into a Sport's Store in Manchester area awhile back, and one of the employees started a discussion with me on the Patriots and how they "Completely 'Scr#wed Over' the State of Connecticut.'"  He informed me that He, nor any other CT native got his $500 reimbursed for the Waiting List of Pat's Tickets when they'd come to Hartford, and so afterwards he became a NY Giants Fan, and couldn't even comprehend it When I informed him that N.E. Patriots were my Dad's Team, even My Grandfather's Team, and the very first team I cared about as a child-"So How" I asked, "Could one forsake their birthright." 

Told him that I didn't care IF Bob Kraft burned down half the state (as long as it was the Stanford up to New Haven area)...  I don't even like it when People have become Pat's Fans Post mid-1980's, SO I LOVE IT when people like that fall off as fellow fans. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DJBosox. Show DJBosox's posts

**ck the Jets AND their roadkill fans.They should just take the Jets and their fans and drop them right in the middle of Liverpool.Same rogue team,same moulie fans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Yeah I hope the Jets beat the Colts. Especially if the Pats win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Yea I agree as well, Mr. Pats fan. Now way in hell I'll ever be congratulating the Jet's. Their fan's have "0" class. Rex Ryan is the perfect coach for the Jets, because he's an arrogant and classless as well. I can't believe I'll be rooting for Indy, but I will.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

aawwww poor Patsie fans. Can't deal with other teams' fans in your neighborhood. Too effin bad losers. Deal with the ravens today or you will be the laughingstock of the NFL. Big bad Patsies win division and lose in first round. I would love it, as well as seeing MrPatsieFan post his new address in the RI/MA area. We won our game, now do your part and stop the blather

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Congrats to Jets!!:
    I dont know about you guys but I was rooting for the Jets...   not too mention that over (34.5) was a LOCK!!  Yes, I hate the Jets but I also hate the Bengals and knew they were posers all season and would be 1 and done. The pressure will be on Indy if the Jets play them.  Indy let the Jets into the playoffs so if the Jets ever knocked them out... wow!!! Also, I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats host an AFC game at home!! But the Pats need to take care of business tomorrow so we'll see.  Go Pats...
    Posted by IraqSteve

Your logic is certainly good Steve but I really hate the Jets. I guess I would Rather see the Jets win if we are still around to Bump them off at home. If not the only way I can be happy is if they cancel the Playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"Back in the day, You'd go to a sports store in even the very top of CT and It would STILL by mostly stocked with NY garbage"

Back in the 70's, I shopped at several Boston area sporting goods stores. The walls were completely contaminated with giant images of Joe Willie Whiskey.
    And all you people who want to root for the Jerks should be sent to your rooms.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I guess he'll be the Sanchize again.  At least for this week.