CONGRATS to ZO for becoming the PATS radio color guy!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

CONGRATS to ZO for becoming the PATS radio color guy!

zo is a far better talker and analyst than he ever was as a player. i always enjoyed his belistrator bantor and commentary with the coach and his sideline reports. he always came prepared, clear he has the passion and not just going thru the motions. i look forward to listening to him. he will soon become the GOOGLE of analysts, GINO unfortunately became the MICROSOFT of them as time clearly and sadly passed him by!

btw, could we get the lovely heidi watney or anita marks to take his place on the sidelines? perhaps heidi can show off her widemouth hot dog eating skills when things get boring as we blowout the jets before halftime? marks used to be here in baltimore with the ravens and her own show and is now walking the sidelines with the jints (perhaps she could help us change our karma with them). as you can see, they both have very impressive personalities.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Re: CONGRATS to ZO for becoming the PATS radio color guy!

In Response to CONGRATS to ZO for becoming the PATS radio color guy!:
    [QUOTE]zo is a far better talker and analyst than he ever was as a player. i always enjoyed his belistrator bantor and commentary with the coach and his sideline reports. he always came prepared, clear he has the passion and not just going thru the motions. i look forward to listening to him. he will soon become the GOOGLE of analysts, GINO unfortunately became the MICROSOFT of them as time clearly and sadly passed him by! btw, could we get the lovely heidi watney or anita marks to take his place on the sidelines? perhaps heidi can show off her widemouth hot dog eating skills when things get boring as we blowout the jets before halftime? marks used to be here in baltimore with the ravens and her own show and is now walking the sidelines with the jints (perhaps she could help us change our karma with them). as you can see, they both have very impressive personalities.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

How will they handle the delays on a live broadcast, since he'll be broadcasting from Planet Zolak?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ayisyen. Show Ayisyen's posts

Re: CONGRATS to ZO for becoming the PATS radio color guy!

I figured this was inevitable, still sucks though, my ears cannot stand his voice.