Congratulations, Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Re: Congratulations, Jets

To all:

Do you think Carson Palmer will be 1for10 next week?

let the Jets think they're all that

rollover, bigtime 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

If the Jets D played like it did last nite, maybe not 1 for 10 but not much better. He did get a bunch of drops but with Chad Johnson (his new name per his pre-game interview comment) being hurt, Palmer is even more restricted in his targets. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Two teams laid down for them. One and done. The Jets have an offensive line and defense. That is all. I actually watched the Steelers and Phins play real football yesterday (the kind where the two teams compete for 60 minutes to win).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

keep saying that Hannah as well as the rest of the Patsie homers. It would not be "laying down" if they got the same situation. Just worry about Tammy not getting steamrolled in your game 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

A sure thing at 50-1 to win the SB........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

....who unlocked the door to the loony bin????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

The most unworthy playoff team in NFL history.  The Ponies and Bengals both go belly-up and we are supposed to compliment the playoff bound J-E-T-S-? 

Not me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Pion only jerks fans will be proud and having two teams lay down and giving a playoff spot to them.  Can't wait to see them play the real cincy team next week.  you are a bigger idiot than I thought if you think mark "INT" sanches is any good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

u wanna know why sanchez was eating a hotdog? cus rex ryan steals all his food and he had to hide that under one of the benchs, honestly im surprised rex didnt find it considering he never misses his mouth, why r we geiving the jets a "pat on the back" they s*ck we all know that, they barely squkueaked by, and got lucky ALOT if we actually had the brady we do have now wen we played them week 2, they would be crying to rex about having another losing  season and ryan would be fired

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Hey is it true, that you actually said that the reason the jets lost to the patriots was because someone pulled the fire alarm in the hotel? Do you have a link or proof to this story? Just like you can prove you played DIV1 football!!!! Mumbbles strikes again...

The new jersey pink hats gave up on the jets a few weeks ago, including that fat slob of a coach you have called cryin ryan!! 1 and done (1 loss that is). How many INT's did that flop have? How many more years do the jets have him as QB, its a rotating door at QB for the jets

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

How long leons g-a-y pride before the next nickname? I give it till the end of the day before you break out another....where have you been the past few weeks, the jets were hanging on by a thread, they make the playoffs and BOOM...Leon.

What a pink hat!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Normally, I would expect teams that lay down at the end of the season to lose their respective playoff openers, and if Green New Jersey goes on to defeat both of the teams that pirouetted, called out Ole' and watched in disinterestd stupefaction as the Jests danced sideways into the tournament, I'll be more than happy to give "credit where credit is due."

Heck, maybe next year Green New Jersey can convince every team on its schedule to emulate the Colts and Bungles and the swamprats can "do what they need to do" to go undefeated.

Oh . . .   and don't look now, but old friend Indy just got what amounts to a free pass to the AFC Championship Game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Pmike - I'll be happy to provide the address and reimburse the postage if you would please send that pass to the colts org.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

How many free passes do the Colts need to win? They have the refs already.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Hey - there you go root, back on track.  The colts last 2 games really sidetracked you for a while.  By the way, how are things with the pats.  I never read comments from you about the pats anymore.  Have you given up on them?

You should take your own advice and go to a colts board since you like to discuss them so much.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

I could not agree more with TP regarding the Jets.  IMO they may not only have the best defense in the AFC, but in the entire NFL (and the stats back that up - #1 in pts per game at 14.8, and #1 in yardage allowed).  How many times has #6 handed the ball back to the D (too many to count), only to have them shut down some pretty damn good offenses over the course of the season.  They can rush the passer, they have arguably the best CB in the league (Revis), and one of the toughest RBs (Jones) and OLs in the game.  And further to your point they did this wo Jenkins and Washington, that would be the equivalent of NE losing Wilfork and Faulk for the bulk of a season.  Agreed on a Brady or Manning running that ship, and they would be the favorite heading into the playoffs.  That being said if my had a ..... she'd be my uncle, but I also like them in Cincy this weekend. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

What if the Jets beat the Bangels and play lights then some how beat the Colts.

How many regrets will the Colts have not beating them when they had the chance.

History aside if you have a chance to knock a team out of the play-offs you do it or it could come back and bite you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

As for the Jet's fans, now that is laughable specially that Cleon or Deon or Peon or whatever he goes by. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

If the Jets pull a "Giants of '07" in the playoffs, the NFL will never be able to wipe the egg off of the Colts and Bengals teams.

The Jets, for a team out of the playoffs two weeks ago, couldn't have asked for an easier road to get back to the dance.  True, TP, they needed to play.  Both the Colts and the Bengals would have taken a win if it came their way without having to expend a lot of energy.  They simply did not want, or need, to expend any energy the way the Jets did.  As I often say, it is what it is and we can't change the fact the Jets are in.  We could see multiple David Tyree catches from that team!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

TexPat - I disagree strongly and carawaydj has the right thoughts. The Jet's didn't "beat" anyone. If Peyton and the rest of the starters stayed in the game, is there ANY doubt who would have been the victor? If Cinn. played all their starters and WANTED to play Pitts instead of the Jet's in the playoff's, is there ANY doubt who would've won? The Jets were given charity, pure and simple. If Cinn had no one on the field and the Jets won 37-0, is that a beatdown? That was basically yesterday's game. Cinn. had a choice- win and play Pitts OR lose and play the Jet's. Which do you think they would have preferred? Of course, it never hurts to have a Jet employee as the NFL commish. He was going to get one of the two NY based teams in there come hell or highwater.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

the lame excuses and rationalizations continue....wait til this weekend and if they win, then what will all you windbags say, Cincy laid down for them? Get a grip and grow up

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

hmmm...stuck on stupid...as in Fat Rex? I wasn't sure but during the game yesterday was he chowing down on large bag of MickyDee's? If not he needs to pu ke up one of the assistants he ate. Seriously the man looks like he weighs about an extra 100 lbs since the season started.
    Anyways, Jet's= NO CHANCE!!
    Boston-  FOUR teams, 6 championships from 2000-2009
    NY-       NINE teams, 2 championships from 2000-2009

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey bearclaw, I didn't know 10 - 6 is the same record as 9 - 7!!  The issue with the Jets is that they won't admit they got the luckiest of breaks to play the Colts and Bengals in games that meant nothing to them.  Wonder how they would have fared if they finished up against teams like the Steelers or Ravens who had reasons to go all out to get to the dance.  The Bengals they'll face will not be the same group playing in NY, psyche wise.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

How can someone say best Defense in the league with a straight face...........They were 8-8. 

When your a .500 team you don't have the best of anything.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

So..do the Colts have the best offense or defense..since they have the best record ?