Congratulations on a Great Year Pat Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Re: Congratulations on a Great Year Pat Fans

In Response to Congratulations on a Great Year Pat Fans:
    [QUOTE]It was our day, and doesn't take away from how great of season you guys had. With great positioning in the draft, you guys are far from done. Thanks for a great game.
    Posted by Jetsfan1969[/QUOTE]

Today was your day and the Jets deserved the win big-time.  Good job, but you're correct - we'll be back next year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Jets showed up and Pats didn't. I guess psychological warfare through the press is the new NFL. The trash talkers vs the Rapist. I think this AFC championship game resembles our current society very well

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Thanks Jetsfan. You guys played great. You deserve the win.  PS: I still hate Cromartie.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In Response to Re: Congratulations on a Great Year Pat Fans:
    [QUOTE]    Thanks Jetsfan. You guys played great. You deserve the win.  PS: I still hate Cromartie.
    Posted by jerh5[/QUOTE]
      And Rex Ryan

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

no way this is a jets fan. i refuse to believe it. humble and respectful? im shocked

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It was a well played and well coached game by the Jets.  Congrats on the win.  See ya next year, I guess!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Thanks for that. It was definetly the Jets day and full credit to Rex Ryan and the D of the Jets. Also Sanchez showed he can't be overawed on a big occasion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jetsfan1969. Show Jetsfan1969's posts

Anyone, who knows this name, Jetsfan1969, will tell you I was the only Jets fan who was man enough to come on this site and congratulate you for the butt kicking you gave us on dec. 6.
    As much as I would have hated it, I would be rooting for the Pats against the Steelers.

I think we are the best division in football, and the Pats are still the team to beat.

Great Year, guys!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinjake1966. Show kevinjake1966's posts

JetsFan1969 you are a class act.  Good luck to your team going forward.  We'll see you next year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone, who knows this name, Jetsfan1969, will tell you I was the only Jets fan who was man enough to come on this site and congratulate you for the butt kicking you gave us on dec. 6. As much as I would have hated it, I would be rooting for the Pats against the Steelers. I think we are the best division in football, and the Pats are still the team to beat. Great Year, guys!!

Why can't all Jets fans be like this? lol

Great game, disappointing loss for us, amazing win for you.

Not going to hate but I will say that I will be rooting against you guys the rest of the way.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]It was our day, and doesn't take away from how great of season you guys had. With great positioning in the draft, you guys are far from done. Thanks for a great game.

While I see this post, I think of 2 things? Would  you be here if you lost? And, most assuredly......

..........Pittsburgh will win next week

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Congratulations on a Great Year Pat Fans : While I see this post, I think of 2 things? Would  you be here if you lost? And, most assuredly...... ..........Pittsburgh will win next week
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]
    He was here after the week 13 loss.  I thought the Pats would win most assuredly so don't put all your money on the Steelers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congratulations on a Great Year Pat Fans : Why can't all Jets fans be like this? lol Great game, disappointing loss for us, amazing win for you. Not going to hate but I will say that I will be rooting against you guys the rest of the way.
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

Why can't all Pats fans be like this?  Some of us aren't the most gracious winners or losers either.  I'm not pointing my finger at any one individual but some of our fans could show a little more class too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

Outstanding. It is unbelieveable to still have classy fans. You folks came out to play today. You deserve the win. Good luck with the Steelers.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I look forward to seeing the Jets with Leonhard back and the Pats with Ty Warren and Leigh Bodden back (big difference between Bodden and McCourty with Arrington in the slot and Darius Butler getting burned on the Jets' two biggest pass plays).  Best of luck to Kris Jenkins rehabbing that knee, although I wouldn't rush him back before midseason because it's a repeat injury to the SAME knee

Anyhow, it's nice to see a Jets fan with class.  I might not like your players, but I love your coach (true players coach) and I respect the Jets fans who have sat through a lot of bad years.

Best of luck against the Steelers.  Root for the Bears - Jay Cutler is much easier to stop than Aaron Rodgers