Congratulations to Denver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: Congratulations to Denver

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

P I S S on Denver and Manning They are the enemy, I don't understand how anyone can congratulate them!!!

[/QUOTE]

It's called sportsmanship.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Classy post and classy Patriot fan."

There are plenty of classy Pats fans. Just as there are classy and bad fans of any team. You don't see as much class here because you are in here acting the classless bully and you are treated accordingly. 

The Broncos absolutely deserved the win and I agree with everything that madragon said. 

The classless Welker hit taking out our best defender was a tough pill to swallow but the game was not decided by that by any means. I expect the league to issue a fine on Welker for that one, we'll find out. 

madragon I'm disappointed you did not mention we were outran, outcaught, and out pushed on the line. Our d line offered no pressure, our o line made no holes. We were beaten across the board. And yes, Manning outplayed Brady and Belichick was severely outcoached. 

Congrats to the Broncs team and to their true classy fans, who are not in this forum.

[/QUOTE]

Can't go there yet. The fact is, there were plays to be made, on both sides of the ball, early and often...and they made 0. Arrington basically ran out of the way of a pass because he never looked.

Mankins looked awful...just AWFUL, and I've been one of his biggest supporters.

One guy seemd to show up...Jamie Collins. He was the ONE guy one the Pats who actually made a few plays. nobody else showed up. 53 roster spots and only 1 player. Frustrating doesn't begin to cover it. I'm trying to not let the infuriation boiling inside me take over...Broncos won. No use crying over spilled milk, or plays not made.

Believe me, I could go on for thousands of words bemoaning each individual...but for what?

Win with class, lose with dignity.

To that end...I was slightly irked Denver started shooting off fireworks before the final gun...small complaint, but c'mon guys, act like you've been there before. The players on the field held their shtuff together until that final first down and subsequent knee.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

P I S S on Denver and Manning They are the enemy, I don't understand how anyone can congratulate them!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll admit it I'm a poor sport. Can't think of anything worse than shaking the hand of someone you just lost to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Classy post and classy Patriot fan. 

You wont get many Patriot fans saying what you said. Not here and not at Patsfan.com.

GO BRONCO'S! 

[/QUOTE]

And there are classy fans of other teams that come to this board....

[/QUOTE]

Rocky, it's what you didn' t say that speaks the loudest here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

They came in with the better game plan.

They executed it better.

Manning outplayed Brady.

Denver outcoached NE.

Refs didn't beat them.

Turnovers didn't beat them.

[/QUOTE]

I agree. Just like every year that we fail in the playoffs or championship game, we now go back and try and fix what is broken. Injuries aside, we have work to do.

I will never in my lifetime cheer for Manning. As much of a punk Sherman is, I hope the Hawks crush Denver...

[/QUOTE]

I'm with you, I will NEVER cheer for Manning and I also I can't stand Fox or Elway, so as much as I hate Seattle.....go Seahawks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll admit it I'm a poor sport. Can't think of anything worse than shaking the hand of someone you just lost to.

[/QUOTE]

I may not agree with you, but I truly respect that honesty.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Manning was at his best. Denvers' defense was much better than I gave them credit for. I thought we would be able to move the ball at will. They have more of a complete team than Seattle does. Denver has a real good chance at winning the whole darned thing. I'm an AFC fan so go Broncos!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

P I S S on Denver and Manning

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

not very classy, just reported you

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sorry buddy, but I agree with Game, and sportsmanship is yesterdays news

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Much as I love to "hate" Manning, the guy gets rid of the ball so fast and is accurate as hell. WIth all his waepons intact, they had a fantastic offense. I think the Pats just hit the wall on their depth; they did not have enough talent left in the pool once Talib went down to slow the Broncos offense down, and the passing game just wasn't good enough to keep pace with the Broncos - Vereen was good, as was Edelman, but Dobson is clearly hurt and Amendola has never recovered from that groin tear - he can't make the quick moves needed to get open. They just didn't have enough. Atill they fought hard all game long, which I really admired.

I really enjoyed this season, and think that the Pats did a remarkable job squeezing every drop of potential out of their squad. I loved how they pummeled the Colts, but I was afraid they might match up poorly against the Broncos, and sure enough, they just couldn't pull a rabbit out of the hat one more time.

As for Denver, it wouldnt break my heart to see them lose to Seattle, but I don't have a dog in the fight any more, so may the better team win.

Looking forward to next year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

that's not a virtue...in fact it makes one look petty

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

[QUOTE]

You wont get many Patriot fans saying what you said. Not here and not at Patsfan.com.

GO BRONCO'S! 

[/QUOTE]

Denver was the better team yesterday, That ends against Seattle 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BelichickDisciple's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Much as I love to "hate" Manning, the guy gets rid of the ball so fast and is accurate as hell. WIth all his waepons intact, they had a fantastic offense. I think the Pats just hit the wall on their depth; they did not have enough talent left in the pool once Talib went down to slow the Broncos offense down, and the passing game just wasn't good enough to keep pace with the Broncos - Vereen was good, as was Edelman, but Dobson is clearly hurt and Amendola has never recovered from that groin tear - he can't make the quick moves needed to get open. They just didn't have enough. Atill they fought hard all game long, which I really admired.

I really enjoyed this season, and think that the Pats did a remarkable job squeezing every drop of potential out of their squad. I loved how they pummeled the Colts, but I was afraid they might match up poorly against the Broncos, and sure enough, they just couldn't pull a rabbit out of the hat one more time.

As for Denver, it wouldnt break my heart to see them lose to Seattle, but I don't have a dog in the fight any more, so may the better team win.

Looking forward to next year.

[/QUOTE]

Good post, agreed.  They couldn't afford any more injuries or bad breaks.  Not much you can do about it. Valiant effort all year and a gutty team.

[/QUOTE]

get a better GM

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

GO BRONCO'S! 

[/QUOTE]

Denver was the better team yesterday, That ends against Seattle 

[/QUOTE]

u hope

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

u hope

I'm rooting for the AFC too!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]
    u hope
    [/QUOTE]
    I'm rooting for the AFC too!

[/QUOTE]

I was responding to ANON not u Dig-I saw ur post

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Go Seahawks

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Coming into the season...Denver was expected to do this.

The Pats were expected to compete, to possibly be third in the east according to some.

Congratulations to Denver.

Congratulations to NE.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In response to yakv's comment:
    [QUOTE]

yes denver played better ,

but when you put brady against the NE defense he will have field day ,

yep denver played better the refs made some bad calls,

brady missed some throws but th defense got burned badly , dennard , arrington ,ryan ,DMC , gregory sucked badly

[/QUOTE]

When Talib went out of the game it had a huge impact on our secondary.  The pass defense was vanilla and very predictable. 

Just like last season's AFC championship game.....when Talib went out Boldin had a field day.

I firmly believe Welker's hit on Talib was a planned move on Denver to get Talib out of the game.....he said he went low thinking Talib would go over top......BS...he's a fn liar.  Talib was set up with that pick play on purpose and they knew what they were doing.