Contract Renewals, "Who should the Pats keep of the players no longer under contract?"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Contract Renewals, "Who should the Pats keep of the players no longer under contract?"

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/gallery/01_13_10_keep_or_dump?pg=2

I'm listing the names form this article of players whose contacts expire this year.  Who should we keep of these 15 names.

1. Leigh Bodden
    2. Derrick Burgess
    3. Kevin Faulk
    4. Stephen Gostkowski
    5. Jarvis Green
    6. Gary Guyton
    7. Chris Hanson
    8. Bret Lockett
    9. Logan Mankins
    10. Stephen Neal
    11. Junior Seau
    12. Benjamin Watson
    13. Vince Wilfork
    14. Pierre Woods
    15. Chris Taylor

I'm sorry if this a is a reposting just looking for some constructive input.  Also if anyone has any ideas for replacements of the names that would be great too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: Contract Renewals, "Who should the Pats keep of the players no longer under contract?"

Bodden, Faulk, Gostikowski, Mankins and Wilfork definately.
    Green, Guyton, Hansen, and Watson only if we get them cheap so to speak.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Re: Contract Renewals, "Who should the Pats keep of the players no longer under contract?"

In order of priority I would definitley sign the following :
    Wilfork, Mankins, Gostkowski, Bodden, Faulk. 

As for the remainder of the players listed, I don't see anyone there that I would be pointing to the door.  I would however attempt to sign contracts that were structured in how they have been performing and very incentive based. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

bump any more input?