Cookin a little stew

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Cookin a little stew

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2010/8/24/1647616/boston-radio-weeis-kirk-minihane

Just click the link

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Cookin a little stew

It's one guy's opinion, that's all. It still doesn't change the fact that Brady has three rings and Manning has one. It also doesn't change the fact that Brady has one of the top 3-5 playoff records for a QB and his career's not even close to being over; Manning on the other hand has a laughable playoff record.

I think overall, player to player, Manning has the slight edge but to me, the better leader and the better playoff performer is Brady.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Some random guy somewhere thinks Manning is better based on the fact that he has played more games.  Then why isn't Favre the best ever?  I'm sure if you keep looking you can find more opinions about Manning being the best (plenty for Brady too).  What does it all mean?  Nothing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

Pointless argument and who cares who is better.  I care that the patriots have won more super bowls.  As far as Manning goes I dislike the guy.  He is dan marino and steve spurrier combined.  Whines when things don't go his way.  I will never forget him throwing is offensive line under the bus after the chargers game.  That says it all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

i dont think id call WEEI a patriot buttshmoocher

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

AP - but that's what the Manning Brady discussion is all about - opinion.  We have just added a boston sports figure to the tally on the Manning side.  Understandable especially considering that Manning never had a defense in his early years, and even with the one he has had recently, its nothing near what the pats cooked up for the first 7 years of the 2000's.  Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. 

Shen - not random - He's a Boston guy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Sam - who did he rank higher?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Who's Kirk Minihane? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

In Response to Re: Cookin a little stew:
    [QUOTE]Who's Kirk Minihane? 
    Posted by ShiningWizard[/QUOTE]

Exactly!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

I was really hoping this was a thread about making some good tailgating stew...