COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY HAS BEEN RAILROADED LIKE OJ +THIS GUY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY HAS BEEN RAILROADED LIKE OJ +THIS GUY?

sorry folks but as a contrarian i listen to facts and have no beef changing my sentiments when presented wITH NEW opinions or facts that no longer are aligned with the initial opinions or facts. i don't like people being scapegoated, there are always at least 2 sides to every story. i like most was ready to hang this guy , paterno and all "enablers" when all the initial charges and accusations first came out but after listening to his side last night on the great new show rockcenter on nbc with bob costas, i am willing to not jump all in on the bandwagon as is. i've seen this movie before including with the  american gal in italy and of course casey anthony. it all seems so open and shut until they have to prove it in a court of law and you realize its all circumstantial and innuendo BS.

the reality is that not ONE single kid has come out and said via third party sources that any of them was actually penetrated or touched in any way. yes he showered with them and sandusky to his credit is not pulling a herman cain by denying every single charge beyond all belief including ever meeting with any of the alleged victims. this is america, not syria. the man is entitled to full innocence til proven guilty. words like monster on the shabby evidence as presently presented is INAPPROPRIATE.

this is not an open and close case by any measures at this point. more than ever, it seems clear that the grad assistant did not in fact see any anal rape going on but only heard noises and what he ASSUMED was a rape. sandusky's lawyer has hinted that they found the now 20 yo adult who was the 10 y0 supposedly found in the shower and they seem willing to bring him to testify that sandusky was NEVER inappropriate in terms of actually penetration and illegal acts. again, its VERY inappropriate to shower with any minor who is not your own family or child for any reason (or atleast under age 15) but its not ILLEGAL! AND ASSUMING THEY BOTH WORKED OUT AND PLAYED OUT ON THE ATHLETIC FIELD, IS IT TOTALLY devoid of sense that they may incidentally share a PUBLIC shower together?

i smell a witchhunt and a lot of tyranny by the majority here. a lot of premature excitation here. if michael jackson could get off, so could this man. now it makes some sense why paterno did not rush to judgment when presented the info by the assistant mccreary. this gentleman could still be PROVEN to be extremely guilty by LAW as more facts come out but if the evidence is more from how sandusky has presented it, no way he should be found guilty and the penn state and the state should pay damages to both sandusky and paterno and others who may have been unfairly unpersecuted. let's see how the FACTS shake out not the innuendo! i believe everyone would want that if it was you or a loved one in the same scenario.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED?

The say the darkness always come to light.

I dont know the law as it pertains to ped's, but I will tell you this, if it was my son in the shower with him, he would have problems with me, uckf the courts.

How he can say he touched the boys legs in a non sexual way is bizzare and why are you showering with little boys.

They dont need to be exposed to his old, hairy balls and chest.

Its pretty obvious to me, and I hope if it is true, the right people come forward to prosecute this scum!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In Response to COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED?:
    [QUOTE]sorry folks but as a contrarian i listen to facts and have no beef changing my sentiments when presented wITH NEW opinions facts that no longer are aligned with the initial opinions or facts. i don't like people being scapegoated, there are always at least 2 sides to every story. i like most was ready to hang this guy , paterno and all "enablers" when all the initial charges and accusations first came out but after listening to his side last night on the great new show rockcenter on nbc with bob costas, i am willing to not jump all in on the bandwagon as is. i've seen this movie before including with the  american gal in italy and of course casey anthony. it all seems so open and shut until they have to prove it in a court of law and you realize its all circumstantial and innuendo BS. the reality is that not ONE single kid has come out and said via third party sources that any of them was actually penetrated or touched in any way. yes he showered with them and sandusky to his credit is not pulling a herman cain by denying every single charge beyond all belief including ever meeting with any of the alleged victims. this is america, not syria. the man is entitled to full innocence til proven guilty. words like monster on the shabby evidence as presently presented is INAPPROPRIATE. this is not an open and close case by any measures at this point. more than ever, it seems clear that the grad assistant did not in fact see any anal rape going on but only heard noises and what he ASSUMED was a rape. sandusky's lawyer has hinted that they found the now 20 yo adult who was the 10 y0 supposedly found in the shower and they seem willing to bring him to testify that sandusky was NEVER inappropriate in terms of actually penetration and illegal acts. again, its VERY inappropriate to shower with any minor who is not your own family or child for any reason (or atleast under age 15) but its not ILLEGAL! AND ASSUMING THEY BOTH WORKED OUT AND PLAYED OUT ON THE ATHLETIC FIELD, IS IT TOTALLY devoid of sense that they may incidentally share a PUBLIC shower together? i smell a withhunt and a lot of tyranny by the majority here. a lot of premature excitation here. if michael jackson could get off, so could this man. now it makes some sense why paterno did not rush to judgment when presented the info by the assistant mccreary. this gentleman could still be PROVEN to be extremely guilty by LAW as more facts come out but if the evidence is more from how sandusky has presented it, no way he should be found guilty and the penn state and the state should pay damages to both sandusky and paterno and others who may have been unfairly unpersecuted. let's see how the FACTS shake out not the innuendo! i believe everyone would want that if it was you or a loved one in the same scenario.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

NO.  Distortion of facts proved O J innocent also, jump on that bandwaggon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Okay, I'll take it from here.  All the victims would have had to be in on it.  Did you read the Grand Jury report? Disgusting, very hard to even slightly believe the victims would destroy their lives by coming forward like that just for a witch hunt.  People witnessed these sick things by that d.bag and failed to be responsible.  They were afraid to take it further then just reporting out of house.  They all knew something like that goes straight to the police yet they fail to act responsibly.  What a shame. 

As for Joe Pa, he made a very bad mistake not doing more.  He has so much power, he had the chance to end this guy once and for all early on.  Joe Pa is old school, I would have assumed he would have beat the d.bag molester to death for that.  What was Joe Pa thinking?  Hate to say it but more people are starting to speculateyJoe Pa possible being in on it then they are questioning a witch hunt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

This thread is documenatary (digital though it may be) evidence that the First Amendment is alive and well.  Disgustingly poor taste however. And, yes, I stand by the adverb in the preceding sentence.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I think the victims are lining up now aganst Sandusky, so he's probably toast.  As for Joe Pa, whom I always admired, I have to ask, what was he thinking whenhis was presented to him.  Never calle the cops.  He should have.  I mean really what would you do? 

I like to let a jury of one's peers come up with he verdict and that jury hasn't been chosen yet.  However, if there are more victims coming forward, (I think they might be up to ten now), I think it looks grim for Sandusky, despite his denials and EXPLANATIONS.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED?:
    [QUOTE]I think the victims are lining up now aganst Sandusky, so he's probably toast.  As for Joe Pa, whom I always admired, I have to ask, what was he thinking whenhis was presented to him.  Never calle the cops.  He should have.  I mean really what would you do?  I like to let a jury of one's peers come up with he verdict and that jury hasn't been chosen yet.  However, if there are more victims coming forward, (I think they might be up to ten now), I think it looks grim for Sandusky, despite his denials and EXPLANATIONS.....
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

Good post. I think the number is up to 16 now and will probably continue to grow. The sad part is the janitor that witnessed an incident back in 98 has dementia and in a nursing home so he can't be a witness.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

You wonder how many victims there are. Sandusky's home was next to an elementry school and playground. I think I read it in the jury transcript which nearly made me vomit.

I hope this guy gets what he deserves. My buddy used to be a prison guard and he has tons of stories about what other inmates have done to pedophiles. They don't go light on them

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]sorry folks but as a contrarian i listen to facts and have no beef changing my sentiments when presented wITH NEW opinions or facts that no longer are aligned with the initial opinions or facts. i don't like people being scapegoated, there are always at least 2 sides to every story. i like most was ready to hang this guy , paterno and all "enablers" when all the initial charges and accusations first came out but after listening to his side last night on the great new show rockcenter on nbc with bob costas, i am willing to not jump all in on the bandwagon as is. i've seen this movie before including with the  american gal in italy and of course casey anthony. it all seems so open and shut until they have to prove it in a court of law and you realize its all circumstantial and innuendo BS. the reality is that not ONE single kid has come out and said via third party sources that any of them was actually penetrated or touched in any way. yes he showered with them and sandusky to his credit is not pulling a herman cain by denying every single charge beyond all belief including ever meeting with any of the alleged victims. this is america, not syria. the man is entitled to full innocence til proven guilty. words like monster on the shabby evidence as presently presented is INAPPROPRIATE. this is not an open and close case by any measures at this point. more than ever, it seems clear that the grad assistant did not in fact see any anal rape going on but only heard noises and what he ASSUMED was a rape. sandusky's lawyer has hinted that they found the now 20 yo adult who was the 10 y0 supposedly found in the shower and they seem willing to bring him to testify that sandusky was NEVER inappropriate in terms of actually penetration and illegal acts. again, its VERY inappropriate to shower with any minor who is not your own family or child for any reason (or atleast under age 15) but its not ILLEGAL! AND ASSUMING THEY BOTH WORKED OUT AND PLAYED OUT ON THE ATHLETIC FIELD, IS IT TOTALLY devoid of sense that they may incidentally share a PUBLIC shower together? i smell a witchhunt and a lot of tyranny by the majority here. a lot of premature excitation here. if michael jackson could get off, so could this man. now it makes some sense why paterno did not rush to judgment when presented the info by the assistant mccreary. this gentleman could still be PROVEN to be extremely guilty by LAW as more facts come out but if the evidence is more from how sandusky has presented it, no way he should be found guilty and the penn state and the state should pay damages to both sandusky and paterno and others who may have been unfairly unpersecuted. let's see how the FACTS shake out not the innuendo! i believe everyone would want that if it was you or a loved one in the same scenario.

Victims of child sexual abuse do not parade themselves in front of the cameras for your twisted enjoyment. In fact in most states their names are not released to the public.

Only a truly sick individual would even write a post like yours.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]sorry folks but as a contrarian i listen to facts and have no beef changing my sentiments when presented wITH NEW opinions or facts that no longer are aligned with the initial opinions or facts. i don't like people being scapegoated, there are always at least 2 sides to every story. i like most was ready to hang this guy , paterno and all "enablers" when all the initial charges and accusations first came out but after listening to his side last night on the great new show rockcenter on nbc with bob costas, i am willing to not jump all in on the bandwagon as is. i've seen this movie before including with the  american gal in italy and of course casey anthony. it all seems so open and shut until they have to prove it in a court of law and you realize its all circumstantial and innuendo BS. the reality is that not ONE single kid has come out and said via third party sources that any of them was actually penetrated or touched in any way. yes he showered with them and sandusky to his credit is not pulling a herman cain by denying every single charge beyond all belief including ever meeting with any of the alleged victims. this is america, not syria. the man is entitled to full innocence til proven guilty. words like monster on the shabby evidence as presently presented is INAPPROPRIATE. this is not an open and close case by any measures at this point. more than ever, it seems clear that the grad assistant did not in fact see any anal rape going on but only heard noises and what he ASSUMED was a rape. sandusky's lawyer has hinted that they found the now 20 yo adult who was the 10 y0 supposedly found in the shower and they seem willing to bring him to testify that sandusky was NEVER inappropriate in terms of actually penetration and illegal acts. again, its VERY inappropriate to shower with any minor who is not your own family or child for any reason (or atleast under age 15) but its not ILLEGAL! AND ASSUMING THEY BOTH WORKED OUT AND PLAYED OUT ON THE ATHLETIC FIELD, IS IT TOTALLY devoid of sense that they may incidentally share a PUBLIC shower together? i smell a witchhunt and a lot of tyranny by the majority here. a lot of premature excitation here. if michael jackson could get off, so could this man. now it makes some sense why paterno did not rush to judgment when presented the info by the assistant mccreary. this gentleman could still be PROVEN to be extremely guilty by LAW as more facts come out but if the evidence is more from how sandusky has presented it, no way he should be found guilty and the penn state and the state should pay damages to both sandusky and paterno and others who may have been unfairly unpersecuted. let's see how the FACTS shake out not the innuendo! i believe everyone would want that if it was you or a loved one in the same scenario.

It is sad that in today's world people as moronic as yourself have a forum to express their embarressingly pathetic opinions. 

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]You wonder how many victims there are. Sandusky's home was next to an elementry school and playground. I think I read it in the jury transcript which nearly made me vomit. I hope this guy gets what he deserves. My buddy used to be a prison guard and he has tons of stories about what other inmates have done to pedophiles. They don't go light on them
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]

Did the pedophile priest they tossed into Concord last a year before another inmate killed him?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You seem to have a penchant for defending accused sexual deviants. BTW, a corroborating witness has emerged in the Cain affair recently.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? : Did the pedophile priest they tossed into Concord last a year before another inmate killed him?
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

Exactly but if they don't kill him some of the stuff they do would make the pedophile wish they'd just kill him instead

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yeah, this is JUST LIKE THE MICHAEL JACKSON WITCH HUNT!!!!!!!!!  Maybe Sandusky will get put under and never wake up too.......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I am a PSU fan but not an alumni
    It is a great place and the people are great

that said

1)  In 1998 PSU, Paterno,Sandusky, DA, Police
    and a mother were all involved. Add to it
    the tape of him admitting wrong :

Then once the DA said he couldn't get a conviction
    based on state law- PSU should have told Sandusky
    "Sorry - one strike and you are out" they should have
    stopped him from being a part of PSU and pushed the
    charity to disavow him - but he could keep his pension
     ( I don't think they would have a chocie on that)

There was no upside to keeping him around
    Their duty was to PSU and not Sandusky

2) I think the McQueary got a little bit of a raw deal
        leaving him out to dry- the GJ report did out mention
          that McQueary stopped it ?-

The question is " what exactly did he see, and what actions
           did he take? what exactly did he tell? to whom? when?

I still have a problem - that is if McQ saw what he saw and he still
                               did nothing for 6yrs

But now we hear he didn't see anything?? 

Lastly McQ's father is a doctor - doesn't he know the right thing to do???

3) Paterno - Big, big mistake!
          i think he didn't want anything to do with this and
              threw it to the AD and PSU to do what should be done

BTW - the President and Paterno are not friends
                           - the President has a Sociology degree
                              He should know the dangers and told the Police

4) It is simply amazing to me that no one at PSU ever confronted
        Sandusky - Are you kidding me?????

5)I think the whole thing is moving too fast- I think everone should slow down
                         until we have a few more facts
               But what they did so far seems right to me

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? : Exactly but if they don't kill him some of the stuff they do would make the pedophile wish they'd just kill him instead
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]

It probably doesn't matter since those pukes are generally kept isolated from the other inmates for their own protection. I think the guy in Concord waited quite awhile before he got his chance.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

why do we need a court of law- that is just a waste of tax payer money- obviously he is guilty - i mean people charged with crimes are always guilty, right?
    we should just string this guy up-

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

This will be the last time I will ever read or post anything pertaining to your threads-and I hope everyone else on this board will no longer acknowledge your posts. I find it very offensive and sick that you would use this topic to try and create shock and agitation-you have crossed the line and I will ignore you for as long as I participate on this Pats message board!! Please get some proffessional help.In Response to COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED?:

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]why do we need a court of law- that is just a waste of tax payer money- obviously he is guilty - i mean people charged with crimes are always guilty, right? we should just string this guy up-
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

Did someone here say that?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

teh po is a sikc twitsde fcuk!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm not entirely sure that anyone on this board suggested that due process should not be followed in this case and that Sandusky is not entitled to it.  That said, innocent until proven guilty is legal concept, not a social one.  I see nothing wrong with an expression of condemnation when the preponderance of the evidence (doesn't get much more solid than grand jury testimony) points to Sandusky being a complete $cumbag, particularly when he goes public with an interview proclaiming his innocence.  

Yes, he deserves a fair trial, a vigorous defense and an impartial jury but he made himself fair game to the general public with that Costas interview.

With respect to this thread:  I can't possibly think of a more inappropriate subject upon which to reinforce one's reputation as a contrarian than this one. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

read the GJ report..8 victims ..

up to 20 victims now  ..possible more..
    the perp gets his day in court..the victims suffer the rest of their lives

and the missing former DA..Where is he??  What did he know?

there are more sanduskys in other places..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

look folks, there is nothing soft or funny about pedophilic acts.. period! those who have been PROVEN to engage in them should face a sentence even worse than those sentenced for murder. but i am against witchhunts and the absolute hearsay tyranny of the majority. i too have read the Grand jury report and closely followed the details of this case. after all that, i still see it as a slippery slope to be so certain that this particular accused is automatically guilty and a monster. i have no problem with the DEATH penalty for these types were there is evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. i see lots of room for reasonable doubt.. period!

i do believe paterno did the right thing under the circumstances. first of, this was his close friend and trusted assistant. how many here would want to be in charge of convicting their own brother or best friend esp based on questionable intelligence. thats called a conflict of interest. if paterno interfered on his behalf with more impartial higher-ups, i would have a beef. he didnt withhold anything, he promptly passed it up the chain of command and followed the process in place! what more was the guy to do under those circumstances? had  mccreary run in and said the guy is currently raping a kid and joe did nothing, there may be a point. but again, i have read and heard nothing that this guy with certainty SAWWWW anything! that's hearsay. yes, with the perponderance of the incidences, the university and charity should have been free to terminate their relationships with sandusky. i certainly would have, but i dont see what more they could have done based on the facts as i have read them.. period!

for the record, i graduated from a military high school with honors back in the day. one day someone in our proximity walked in a room and caught a fellow officer in the act with a subordinate. turns out, he had been abusing his power by repeatedlly forcing himself on the guy (both parties confirmed it which is y the cops did not get involved i suspect). he followed the proper due process and the commandant and our superiors called for his immediate removal from campus once the investigation was completed. today, perhaps the cops would have been involved but thats not the way it rolled back then.

once it was all finalized, it was my job to make sure this cretin got his things packed and sent off in a taxi before MORNING. after conducting my own investigation and being able to satisfactorily confirm that the charges were independently accurate, let's just say i made sure i put together a group to make sure he got the perfect perv send-off  with extra  sauce that many here would be very proud of. however, from my time there and from experience over the years, i have also been privy to injustice and how the innocent can very easily get falsely and exaggerately accused as well. its a very fine line. we all have the right to our opinions but not our own facts.

let's see how the FACTS come in. mr. sandusky should be able to defend himself in the media as well. casey anthony was also a "monster". once i read the facts BEFORE the trial i knew it was mostly bull, and no way any jury should legally convict her. yes she was not the mother of the decade but thats not what she was on trial for. same with amanda knox, she too was supposed to be a monster. yes she was a sl-utt and a who-ree, but no way was their concrete evidence for the murder she was actually accused of. the catholic church  was very guilty in its complicity in thousands of child rapes. did the pope step down? was he ever arrested? yes, the gaugans paid the ultimate price and i have no beef with that. the guilty should pay. as wrong and as inappropriate as it is, not every guy without the common sense to NOT shower with a minor boy is necessarily commiting legally defined criminal acts. the justice system should be RESPECTED. we do not help the truly victmized by launching or encouraging witchhunts. again, i have not heard of ANY of the alleged victims state that this particular accused committed any acts beyond showering  and some questionable patting (with clothes on).

these are grown men now, they can talk to a grand jury or via third parties. one thing that has me leery of a lot of these charges is that they apparently could not find the 10 yo in the shower, yet the defense team seems to have no problem finding him. there's another victim who is on record stating nothing ever happened in terms of a criminal act. remember all those kids in that day care center in CA who everyone called victims and got an entire family sentenced to ridicule and life sentences, only to be overturned later due to a total fabrication by a zealot prosecutor and activists? 

as to the guy bringing up herman cain, oh please.. the witness was her BOYFRIEND at the time. yes, let's lynch mr. cain as well. is there any jury that would convict him for anything based on criminal fact? opinions are NOT facts!

like with mr. cain, i see a lynch mob with mr. sandusky at this point. get me facts and i too will change course and call for his head and his arsee as i shall with mr. cain!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]look folks, there is nothing soft or funny about pedophilic acts.. period! those who have been PROVEN to engage in them should face a sentence even worse than those sentenced for murder. but i am against witchhunts and the absolute hearsay tyranny of the majority. i too have read the Grand jury report and closely followed the details of this case. after all that, i still see it as a slippery slope to be so certain that this particular accused is automatically guilty and a monster. i have no problem with the DEATH penalty for these types were there is evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. i see lots of room for reasonable doubt.. period! i do believe paterno did the right thing under the circumstances. first of, this was his close friend and trusted assistant. how many here would want to be in charge of convicting their own brother or best friend esp based on questionable intelligence. thats called a conflict of interest. if paterno interfered on his behalf with more impartial higher-ups, i would have a beef. he didnt withhold anything, he promptly passed it up the chain of command and followed the process in place! what more was the guy to do under those circumstances? had  mccreary run in and said the guy is currently raping a kid and joe did nothing, there may be a point. but again, i have read and heard nothing that this guy with certainty SAWWWW anything! that's hearsay. yes, with the perponderance of the incidences, the university and charity should have been free to terminate their relationships with sandusky. i certainly would have, but i dont see what more they could have done based on the facts as i have read them.. period! for the record, i graduated from a military high school with honors back in the day. one day someone in our proximity walked in a room and caught a fellow officer in the act with a subordinate. turns out, he had been abusing his power by repeatedlly forcing himself on the guy (both parties confirmed it which is y the cops did not get involved i suspect). he followed the proper due process and the commandant and our superiors called for his immediate removal from campus once the investigation was completed. today, perhaps the cops would have been involved but thats not the way it rolled back then. once it was all finalized, it was my job to make sure this cretin got his things packed and sent off in a taxi before MORNING. after conducting my own investigation and being able to satisfactorily confirm that the charges were independently accurate, let's just say we made sure he got the perfect perv send-off  with extra  sauce that many here would be very proud of. however, from my time there and from experience over the years, i have also been privy to injustice and how the innocent can very easily get falsely and exaggerately accused as well. its a very fine line. we all have the right to our opinions but not our own facts. let's see how the FACTS come in. mr. sandusky should be able to defend himself in the media as well. casey anthony was also a "monster". once i read the facts BEFORE the trial i knew it was mostly bull, and no way any jury should legally convict her. yes she was not the mother of the decade but thats not what she was on trial for. same with amanda knox, she too was supposed to be a monster. yes she was a sl-utt and a who-ree, but no way was their concrete evidence for the murder she was actually accused of. the catholic church  was very guilty in its complicity in thousands of child rapes. did the pope step down? was he ever arrested? yes, the gaugans paid the ultimate price and i have no beef with that. the guilty should pay. as wrong and as inappropriate as it is, not every guy without the common sense to NOT shower with a minor boy is necessarily commiting legally defined criminal acts. the justice system should be RESPECTED. we do not help the truly victmized by launching or encouraging witchhunts. again, i have not heard of ANY of the alleged victims state that this particular accused committed any acts beyond showering  and some questionable patting (with clothes on). these are grown men now, they can talk to a grand jury or via third parties. one thing that has me leery of a lot of these charges is that they apparently could not find the 10 yo in the shower, yet the defense team seems to have no problem finding him. there's another victim who is on record stating nothing ever happened in terms of a criminal act. remember all those kids in that day care center in CA who everyone called victims and got an entire family sentenced to ridicule and life sentences, only to be overturned later due to a total fabrication by a zealot prosecutor and activists?  as to the guy bringing up herman cain, oh please.. the witness is her EX-BOYFRIEND at the time. yes, let's lynch mr. cain as well. is there any jury that would convict him for anything based on criminal fact? opinions are NOT facts! like with mr. cain, i see a lynch mob with mr. sandusky at this point. get me facts and i too will change course and call for his head and his arsee as i shall with mr. cain!

Forget it low life. No one can read the grand Jury report and defend him.