COUNTDOWN TO THE MELTDOWN

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Re: COUNTDOWN TO THE MELTDOWN

Can you be the underdog and choke? 

'Hurry, hurry, Omaha...Oh Sh-- we lost again"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

^^  lol "Omaha" The Chargers are so stupid they were drawn offsides my Mannings hard count 5 times! Was I the only one watching who figured out after about 3 snaps that Manning would say Hut about 5-6 times but whenever he said "Omaha" the ball was then snapped immidiately after?! P.S. Dont usually comment on a thread created by a jealous troll, but Omaha was just to funny! Chargers players might not pick up[ on it, but Pats players will identify a trend like that!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Time elapsed since last SB = 40 years and counting. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The Broncos are favored and playing at home, therefore a choke almost impossible. 

You still have to decide between Chinese and Buffalo Wings for you and your other pals who will be watching our team on TV. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I hate watching the game with ramsey ,but we win everytime he comes over.I LOVE YOU Ramsey!. Its werid if it doesnt work!! GO PATS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hate watching the game with ramsey ,but we win everytime he comes over.I LOVE YOU Ramsey!. Its werid if it doesnt work!! GO PATS

[/QUOTE]

LoL.....Awesome. Go Pats!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We all know this forum is going to have a full meltdown Sunday night when the Patriots lose. 

The excuse is going to be the refs gave it to Peyton because you can no longer blame Welker.

Or maybe you'll blame it on injuries? 

From what I'v been reading on here for the past 2 days, you trolls have already come to terms that you're gonna lose and you're already blaming the refs. Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Why, oh why do you do this? It really is sad. Go play with your friends, go do your homework, or go help your mother in the kitchen. Or go by some cookies, 'cause you are gonna need them come Sunday night.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to croc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

PapaJohn feels the Pats are going to win this game and is counting on the Pats to choke to lose.  How else is this poster on here to continually pound out reasons the Pats may lose?  An out of town loser who is desperate to see the Pats lose when so many counted them out and not even get this far in the playoffs.  Imagine, EIGHT AFCCG appearances in the last 13 years when this poster's team may not have even appeared in one conference championship in the same time span.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Is this your meltdown??? Think you should call your Psychiatrist -he can increase your meds...Besides shouldnt you be on the roof with binoculars watching for the Patriot spy drones you were claiming under your other post name???

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to croc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL.....  A choke is a choke. Why do you have to be "favored"?

Anytime Peyton loses, favored or not you trolls call him a choker. 

Are you already coming up with excuses for why Brady can't be a choker?

[/QUOTE]

Peyton Manning plays admirably his first year in Denver, though failing in the playoffs (once again).  The next year he has all his offensive weapons back.  Not only that, his team goes out and gets him another weapon--not just another weapon, but one of the principal weapons on a rival team.  Manning and the Broncos go on to have a record-setting year.  Meanwhile the rival team, the Patriots, lose their top five offensive weapons (not counting Brady) in the passing game.  Four thousand plus yards of offense disappear like that.  If the Patriots had fallen apart completely, nobody would have been surprised.  Yet here theyare in the AFC championship game with a completely new offense created on the fly.  It will be no disgrace if the Patriots don't win in Denver.  But Denver and its fans have to be quaking in their boots.  A team that created success out of a potentially disastrous situation, and now playing its best football, might just stop Denver's coronation. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is this your meltdown??? Think you should call your Psychiatrist -he can increase your meds...Besides shouldnt you be on the roof with binoculars watching for the Patriot spy drones you were claiming under your other post name???

[/QUOTE]

My other names haven't posted on here in about a year. I think they were deleted. 

You may know me as ManningRules, IndyColtFan, 4thAndOops.

I'm not who you think I am. Laughing

[/QUOTE]

I can see why you changed your name.

I wouldn't admit to being an Indy fan either.

Man, were they bad last week, or what??

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Papa John's posts and pizza both are crap

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

We all know this forum is going to have a full meltdown Sunday night when the Patriots lose. 

The excuse is going to be the refs gave it to Peyton because you can no longer blame Welker.

From what I'v been reading on here for the past 2 days, you trolls have already come to terms that you're gonna lose and you're already blaming the refs. Laughing

[/QUOTE]

And yet here you are on another teams forum whining like a little girl who saw a spider

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Papa displaying the tradeark Denver insecurity.  It's hilarious here in Denver.  The locals are in such a frenzy I'm not surprised they're even coming here for our attention.

Denver is obsessed with Brady and the Pats.  And Pats fans (like most visiting teams in Denver) will probably take over the stadium.

Funny how Denver people talk so much about us.  Denver cares a lot more about Boston than Boston does about Denver.  I like Denver, and am indifferent about the fans.

People like PapaJohn are adorable though...like a rebellious teenager.  Don't get your heart broken on Sunday!  Or at least, don't be mad at Boston afterwards.  I'll be celebrating at Blake St. Tavern...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My other names haven't posted on here in about a year. I think they were deleted. 

You may know me as ManningRules, IndyColtFan, 4thAndOops.

I'm not who you think I am. Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Funny how "Patsscrewedfinally", who claimed to be a dolt fan living in Denver, disappears and you show up within the hour....but you havent posted in a year.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lots of smack talk, nothing to back it up.  As per usual.  

So, Leon, what are you putting up as collateral for your mouth?  Your a**?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

25. This post has been removed.