Cowardly Colts' Organization Shows Its' True Colors

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Cowardly Colts' Organization Shows Its' True Colors

poor root.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

oh, little doggie, you are getting yer butt handed to you by everyone. Why do you try to defend a defenseless position? Totally fun to watch. It seems everyone owns you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

bostate - I accepted that you did not say conspiracy.  It doesn't change my point about what you said.  The problem of course is that you misquoted me to a third party and changed the meaning of my statement to try to discredit what I said.

So all you want is a straight game.  So how come you are not complaining that the pats did not get a holding call on Welker return.  A Patriot blocker was clearly holding a colt in front of welker on that long return.  If a spot foul had been called the pats might not have scored on the drive.  These holding claims of yours are just a smoke screen.  We all know that holding could be called on virtually any play.  You are just trying to take the focus off the real issue - the pattern of bogus PI calls that favor the Colts.

Its ironic - pats fans don't think that spygate was an issue although there was a national uproar about it.  Yet now that there is a whisper about the colts getting calls you want to use the exact same method to make your point.  flip flop; flip flop; flip flop.
      And I think you are the one flip floping.  I see spygate as a parking violation that you are crying murder about.  Meanwhile you seem to think that this pattern of bogus PI calls that actually change the outcome of games should be ignored.  The whole country is talking about it and it is diminishing the Colts accomplishments.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

TP - RESPONSE: LOL!!! What debating club BS!! Why don't you take the time and read some of the comments made by your fellow Colts fans. 

I don't need to read what colts fans are saying.  I know what they are saying and I understand them.  I am upset too.  But again, you are entitled to your opinion, just don't try to define your opinion as fact.  

RESPONSE: The losses suffered at the hands of the Colts, aside from the regular season one in 2005, have hardly been a*s kickings. In the only loss to Indy that mattered in 2006, the friendly boys in striped shirts handed the Colts the game. It was so badly officiated in favor of your great Indianapolis Colts, that the league issued a letter of apology to the Patriots after the game. Thats' how your Colts "earned" their SB.  

How come no response on the fact that you and everyone else previously only stated that superbowl victories mattered and have now changed your tune.  Just hoping for your pound of flesh, I guess.  As for my comment about a*s kickings, its the cumulative effect of winning 84% of the last 6 games against the pats that allows that tag.  As for the poorly officiated AFCCG, yes it was a bad call on Hobbs, but the refs redeemed themselves by giving Gaffney a phantom TD with only one foot down (his inside foot) just inside the line.  There was no way he would have come down in bounds and the world knows it.  That was a 3rd and 6 play that would have forced a FG, but the refs, more than squared their previous series mistake by giving an unwarranted TD.  Heck, at least the colts had to actually get in the endzone.  Funny how pats fans conveniently forget to remind everyone of this makeup call.  Its a good thing I am on this board.   

RESPONSE: Do you care to enlighten  me as to what game it is you're referring to that the Pats supposedly "threw"?

2005 - game 17 against the dolphins.  Pats could have tied to get into overtime against the dolphins and threw the ball away on a 2 point conversion to keep from having to play the eventual SB champion.  Like the colts they sat their starters, but unlike the colts they tanked it by throwing away a 2 point conversion.  Ask themightypatriotz.

RESPONSE: You pull things out of thin air to try to salvage your indefensible position...thats' whats' pathetic. Whats' laughable is that your Indianapolis Colts have put true believer fans like yourself in such a situation. What if they had simply finished the game, and beaten the Jets, as they should have? They would be 15-0, getting ready to play the mighty Buffalo Bills. Peyton has been sacked a league low ten(10) times this season. Is it so great a risk that he get hurt in 5 more quarters of football...4 against the feeble Bills...that it justifies throwing away possible football immortality? But, don't take my word for it...ask the thousands of Hoosier hellions who are fit to be tied after your teams' wimpish actions. 

No one has ever claimed that the pats one loss season was better than any of their superbowl winning seasons.  The only thing that has mattered is winning the superbowl, until yesterday.  Talk about a thin arguement.  You've had to change your belief system to engage it.

RESPONSE: LOL!!!!!! Stop, Dogg...pleeeaseeee...I can't stop laughing!! Incidently, do you work on the Bill Polian radio show? I ask because I was wondering if you can give us some insight as to why Blowhard Bill pulled the plug on the show with 10 minutes to spare? Did he quit early because he was afraid of suffering psychological damage from the barage of negative calls that he was receiving?? LOL!!!! 

Blowhard Bill pulled the plug because he is too much of a p*ssy to take the heat.  He is an incredible talent evaluator.  But if the colts do not win their first game of the playoffs, Indy fans will call for his head.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rosmay. Show rosmay's posts

The Colts coach'es decision was the right call. Their goal has to be the Super Bowl. Losing Manning going for a meaningless undefeated season would have meant a disaster. I know he is well protected and doesn't get hit too often, but just the possibility of injury to him justified the move. They will win every thing with him but lose without him. It was a no brainer.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

They knew 1/2 those games The only Reason Colts won those games Is cause The Officals gave it to them Not cause the Colts and certainly  not cause of Manning Only reason Colts won 14 is cause the officals They gave them that game I have watched Those Officals Not call Colts mistakes But w/ call on every other team Someone in the Colts were paying those UMPS OFF

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Here we go again, Dogg. You said:

"I don't need to read what colts fans are saying.  I know what they are saying and I understand them.  I am upset too.  But again, you are entitled to your opinion, just don't try to define your opinion as fact."  

RESPONSE: My opinion is their opinion...LOL!!! 

"How come no response on the fact that you and everyone else previously only stated that superbowl victories mattered and have now changed your tune.  Just hoping for your pound of flesh, I guess.

RESPONSE: What does SB victories have to do with Polians' decision to pull Peyton, and forego a perfect season? I reject the premise that the Colts have a better chance of winning by sitting their guys down. Check your own teams' recent history. The year they won their tainted SB, they were a wild-card team...and had to play without rest. Every time that the Colts have earned a bye, they looked rusty in the play-offs...and were beaten.  

As for my comment about a*s kickings, its the cumulative effect of winning 84% of the last 6 games against the pats that allows that tag.

RESPONSE: You can get numbers to show anything, can't you? An example of an a*s kicking were the 2003 and 2004 season play-off games, when the Pats physically dominated your phony ponies.

As for the poorly officiated AFCCG, yes it was a bad call on Hobbs, but the refs redeemed themselves by giving Gaffney a phantom TD with only one foot down (his inside foot) just inside the line.

RESPONSE: LOL!!! The call was a force out...which prevented Gaffney from coming down in bounds. Besides, do you think that the Hobbs call was the only one I was referring to? What about that phantom offensive PI call against Troy Brown, which cost the Pats a TD. You might remember...it was late in the first half, and the Pats were already ahead, 21-3. That would have buried your boys...but for that convenient, bogus flag.

There was no way he would have come down in bounds and the world knows it.

RESPONSE: The world being you and Bill Polian? LOL!! 

That was a 3rd and 6 play that would have forced a FG, but the refs, more than squared their previous series mistake by giving an unwarranted TD.  Heck, at least the colts had to actually get in the endzone.  Funny how pats fans conveniently forget to remind everyone of this makeup call.  Its a good thing I am on this board.

RESPONSE: LOL!! Keep making things up, Dogg...if it makes you feel better.  Now that you mentioned it, why are you here? Why aren't you playing footsies with your Indy friends, on their forum? 

2005 - game 17 against the dolphins.  Pats could have tied to get into overtime against the dolphins and threw the ball away on a 2 point conversion to keep from having to play the eventual SB champion.

RESPONSE: LOL!!! Were the Pats undefeated at the time? Apples and oranges, son. 

Like the colts they sat their starters, but unlike the colts they tanked it by throwing away a 2 point conversion.

RESPONSE: Again, were the Pats undefeated at the time? No?? Oh, too bad.
    As I stated earlier, you pull things out of thin air to try to salvage your indefensible position. How laughable, and pathetic...just like your Indianapolis Colts.

No one has ever claimed that the pats one loss season was better than any of their superbowl winning seasons.

RESPONSE: No one, except you, is making that argument.

The only thing that has mattered is winning the superbowl, until yesterday.  Talk about a thin arguement.  You've had to change your belief system to engage it.

RESPONSE: LOL!!! More BS. Don't try changing the subject. You feeblely argue that trying for the 16-0, which would have required just one more quarter of football against an inferior Jets team...and probably just a half against an even more inferior Bills team, would have somehow stopped the Colts from winning the SB...while sitting out Peyton somehow guarantees it. What Polian and Caldwell did was break the teams' momentum, and aura of invincibility. It angered the players by depriving them of something that they wanted, and that Indy fans, other than yourself, wanted...recognition as one of, if not the, best teams of all-time. 19-0 would have done that. 18-1, even assuming that they get there, won't. But...don't ask me. Ask Reggie Wayne.  

Blowhard Bill pulled the plug because he is too much of a p*ssy to take the heat.  He is an incredible talent evaluator.  But if the colts do not win their first game of the playoffs, Indy fans will call for his head.

RESPONSE: At last, we agree. But, isn't that the exact point I was making when I started this thread? Remember the title, "Cowardly Colts' Organization Shows It True Colors"? Polian is the Colts' organization, and he is a p*ssy. He demonstrated that by pulling Peyton late in the 3rd quarter Sunday, with a 15-10 lead, on the off chance that his star might get hurt...thereby foregoing a perfect season. That, along with his boorish conduct on his radio show, were cowardly moves...and every Indy fan knows it. Thats' why they are so ripped!!  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

The Indianapolis Colts have just issued a statement why the Bill Polian radio show "appeared" to end 10 minutes early. According to the statement, the controversial nature of the discussions required that the radio show continue to roll, without taking its' normal commercial breaks. Ergo...it was necessary to end the show early to spot those commercials. The fact that the show ended when an angry, frustrated Polian appeared to be "on the ropes" with a caller...was just a coincidence: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/12/29/colts-say-plug-wasnt-pulled-on-polians-radio-show/

Yeah, we see...a-huh, a-huh...LOL!!! 

Dogg, are you sure that you don't work for the Polian radio show? This explanation sounds like one of your creations...LOL!!  

Oh...be sure to read the comments to this "explanation". Some of them are priceless. As you do, keep in mind that these responses are coming primarily from Colts' fans. Heres' a sample:

"Bill Polian - One who has done more to ruin real football than any other in the history of the sport. Don't touch his precious receivers, don't even look at them with a mean look, because the refs know that he's watching and they have to foul the offender or else. Polian, get the hell out of the sport. Even the fans in Indy can't stand you."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

TP - I am surprised CBS didn't come out with a statement saying how the radio show ended early due to tape feedback.

By the way, great job on ud. You get the KO.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Dogg

More hopeless and pathetic logic.  Mighty offered an opinion, that considering the gallant attempt to comeback, and the consequence of playing an opponent with a better record, makes little sense. 

EXCEPT OF COURSE THAT ANOTHER PATS POSTER VALIDATED MIGHTY'S OPINION BY AGREEING WITH IT.  THE BETTER RECORD WAS BY ONE GAME, YET THE STEELERS HAD A BIGGER POINTS DIFFERENTIAL THAT THE TEAM WITH MORE WINS.  JUST BECAUSE MIGHTY'S VALIDATED OPINION DOESN'T JIVE WITH YOUR ARGUEMENT DOESN'T MAKE IT INCORRECT. 

The Gaffney call was a judgement call and was not clear to anyone but a hopeless Colt fan. 

THE GAFFNEY CALL WAS CLEAR TO EVERYONE EXCEPT THE PATRIOT NATION.  IT WAS A CLEAR MAKE UP CALL. HIS INSIDE FOOT WAS LESS THAN ONE INCH OFF THE BOUNDRY.  HE WOULD HAVE HAD TO CROSS THAT FOOD OVER THE OTHER AND NOT LET ANY OTHER PART OF HIS BODY HIT THE OUT OF BOUNDS LINE BEFORE HE CROSSED HIS FOOT OVER TO TOUCH IN BOUNDS.  GAFFNEY IS NOT MARVIN HARRISON AND THE WORLD KNOWS HE WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT OF BOUNDS.

That is different than 1) the Hobbs call which put the ball  1st and goal on the 1 for a rule the NFL acknowledged does not exist,

IT IS DIFFERENT - ON THE GAFFNEY GAFF THE PATS GOT POINTS ON THE HOBBS GAFF THE COLTS STILL HAD TO SCORE.

2) than calling a penalty on the Jags without even having a flag,

A) THAT DOESN'T MEAN THERE WASN'T A PENALTY.  MAYBE HE COULD NOT GET THE FLAG OUT OF HIS POCKET. B) HOW ABOUT THE RAVENS GAME WHERE THE COACH THREW THE CHALLENGE FLAG BUT WAS ALLOWED TO PICK IT UP WITHOUT CHALLENGING AND WITHOUT HAVING A TIME OUT TAKEN.   

3) blatantly attempting to steal the game from the Steelers on the Polamalu interception.  No judgement there - it should have led to an investigation it was so corrupt.  If I listed the judgement calls like you do, the list would be endless. 

THAT WAS BS - NO DEFENSE THERE.  I WAS AT THE GAME AND CANNOT DEFEND IT.

You are humiliated by your teams cowardice and lash out with phony arguments because there is no defense for the Geldings.  Try again

I AM DISAPPOINTED BY MANAGEMENT'S DECISION.  YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH THAT ARE INCORRECT.  I WOULDN'T EXPECT BETTER FROM YOU.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoHoldingCalls. Show NoHoldingCalls's posts

Everyone,
         While this debate is interesting, please don't lose sight of the following:
    The Pats won and the Colts lost.

Feels good, doesn't it?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

good to know you agree it is not fact.  We're on the same page.  

RESPONSE: What does SB victories have to do with Polians' decision to pull Peyton, and forego a perfect season? I reject the premise that the Colts have a better chance of winning by sitting their guys down. Check your own teams' recent history. The year they won their tainted SB, they were a wild-card team...and had to play without rest. Every time that the Colts have earned a bye, they looked rusty in the play-offs...and were beaten.  

I made a comment - you did not respond.  I asked for a response and you are diverting.  rejecting whether or not the colts have a better chance by sitting their players is off subject.  That is their opinion.  You don't have to agree.  What you cannot disagree with is the fact that on this board the only thing that matters is a superbowl victory.  The colts org believes sitting starters is the best way to achieve that.  Whether you or I agree does not matter.  We don't run the team.  

RESPONSE: You can get numbers to show anything, can't you? An example of an a*s kicking were the 2003 and 2004 season play-off games, when the Pats physically dominated your phony ponies.

You are correct, but the further you go back the less relevant the games become to today. 

RESPONSE: LOL!!! Who says he was out of bounds? You?? Besides, do you think that the Hobbs call was the only one I was referring too? What about that phantom offensive PI call against Troy Brown, which cost the Pats a TD. You might remember...it was late in the first half, and the Pats were already ahead, something like 21-3. That would have buried your boys...but for that convenient, bogus flag.

The rule stated, at the time that a player must come down with both feet in bounds unless it is judged a force out.  Conveniently, as a make up call, that is exactly what was judged.  No different than the 4th & 2 that so many here complain about.  The difference is that Gaffney's INSIDE FOOT was less than an inch inside the OB line, the only way he was coming down inbounds was to get the leg, kicked way up in the air, down before his body came down out of bounds and that foot had to cross over or be exactly in front of or behind the inside foot in order to be in bounds.  I wouldn't expect you to agree.  You are a pats fan.  Did you mean the push off by Brown.  Yes I remember that.  Phantom - I think not! But I could remind you of an uncalled late hit after a play was dead that went uncalled by a pat trying to take out Gary
    Brackett.  This is a typical patriot dirty play.  The best at it was harrison.  He always liked to hit players after they were tackled. 

RESPONSE: The world being you and Bill Polian? LOL!! 

Nah - everyone but the pats nation. LOL!!

RESPONSE: LOL!! Keep making things up, Dogg...if it makes you feel better.  Now that you mentioned it, why are you here? Why aren't you playing footsies with your Indy friends, on their forum? 

It wasn't 3rd and 6??  LOL LOL LOL!!!  I can't make this sh*t up.  Its all there for the world to see.  The tape shows it all.  I am here because, people like you need me. 

2005 - game 17 against the dolphins.  Pats could have tied to get into overtime against the dolphins and threw the ball away on a 2 point conversion to keep from having to play the eventual SB champion.

RESPONSE: LOL!!! Were the Pats undefeated at the time? Apples and oranges, son. 

Really??  Week 17, 2005?  The pats were undefeated?  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.  Lay off needle my friend, find a hospital, your brain is fried!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!

Like the colts they sat their starters, but unlike the colts they tanked it by throwing away a 2 point conversion.

RESPONSE: Again, were the Pats undefeated at the time? No?? Oh, too bad.
    As I stated earlier, you pull things out of thin air to try to salvage your indefensible position. How laughable, and pathetic...just like your Indianapolis Colts. 

No, In the 2005 season, they were not.  LOL LOL LOL!!!!  Hurry, call 911.  Don't go the way of Bob Geldolf in the wall.  Comfortably numb is no utopia.  LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

RESPONSE: No one, except you, is making that argument.

Sure you are.  You are fixated (imagine that) on the perfect season while the colts are fixated on the thing which you think is most important, a superbowl victory.  You don't have to agree with their methods, but you can't disagree with their intent.  Yet you are.  You just want to trash the colts when in reality all you are doing is compromising your own integrity.  But those who lose sight of reality, like you do that.  LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

RESPONSE: LOL!!! More BS. Don't try changing the subject. You feeblely argue that trying for the 16-0, which would have required just one more quarter of football against an inferior Jets team...and probably just a half against an even more inferior Bills team, would have somehow stopped the Colts from winning the SB...while sitting out Peyton somehow guarantees it. What Polian and Caldwell did was break the teams' momentum, and aura of invincibility. It angered the players by depriving them of something that they wanted, and that Indy fans, other than yourself, wanted...recognition as one of, if not the, best teams of all-time. 19-0 would have done that. 18-1, even assuming that they get there, won't. But...don't ask me. Ask Reggie Wayne.  

No subject change, just an interesting change of direction by people like you.  LOL LOL.

RESPONSE: At last, we agree. But, isn't that the exact point I was making when I started this thread? Remember the title, "Cowardly Colts' Organization Shows It True Colors"? Polian is the Colts' organization, and he is a p*ssy. He demonstrated that by pulling Peyton late in the 3rd quarter Sunday, with a 15-10 lead, on the off chance that his star might get hurt...thereby foregoing a perfect season. That, along with his boorish conduct on his radio show, were cowardly moves...and every Indy fan knows it. Thats' why they are so ripped!!  

Polian has the authority to make the decision, but he does not speak for everyone in it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

To be continued the next time the Colts get to 14 - 0!  Let's put this "dogg" to sleep, no comments will change history now!  As I say often enough..  "It is, what IT is!"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Cowardly Colts' Organization Shows Its' True Colors:
    [QUOTE]To be continued the next time the Colts get to 14 - 0!  Let's put this "dogg" to sleep, no comments will change history now!  As I say often enough..  "It is, what IT is!"
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

C'mon, this thread was entertaining in a twisted sort of way.  I was wondering how many different ways people could explain their posts back on page 1 or 2.  I was getting a good edumacation in semantics.  Besides, the Colts will not see 14-0 over the next three years unless they play us for game 15.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

This idea that the Pats tossed the last game in 05 so they didn't face the steelers is ridiculous.  The playoff picture wasn't set and plenty of teams were still playing to find out what seed they would be.  Not only that but the Pats scored with 4 seconds left in the game and went for 2 points to tie.  They could have just let the clock run a few more seconds if they wanted to lose.  They didn't play all thier starters, which plenty of teams have done.  They weren't undefeated, so the point is moot.  Had the Colts had a loss and rested thier starters than there wouldn't be an issue, there never has been.  No team has ever done what the Colts did and only 3 teams have had the chance to rest starters when they were undefeated.  There is no comparison.

Here is a link to the game if you don't believe me.  I suppose UD you would argue that the sky is green even though you know it isn't though.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=260101017&period=4

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

You are right Shenanigan.

The Pats scored with 4 seconds left on a 9 yard pass. Hardly the actions of a team wishing to throw the game. 

They also went back and forth in scoring with the Phins throughout the second half. Why bother attempting to score if they wanted to lose?

And this nonsense about Gaffney's TD being a makeup call for the Hobbs PI has to be the weakest (of a huge batch of extremely weak) arguments. The play was reviewed on a Colts challenge and was upheld. Yes, the force out rule was highly subjective, but it was not a made up rule.

ud is simply demonstrating cognitive dissonance taken to its highest degree.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from richard-maine. Show richard-maine's posts

what do you expect from an organization that ran away in the middle of the nite and a city , state and region that celebrates another city's team as if its their own. the Israys and the Colts are what they are, cowards, their hypocrates and crybabies. just my opinion.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DocLamar. Show DocLamar's posts

Why did he play at all, if they were trying to protect him. Trying to keep the Bookies and Vegas guessing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Plluto29. Show Plluto29's posts

TexasPat3:

I wonder what the media might say if the Colts do in fact win the Superbowl ( I don't believe they will win it as the Colts late game luck will run out in the Playoffs) however.  If they did win it,   Would the victory be diminished? i.e. The media indicates that "You could have been, should have been 19-0 and you deliberately chose not to be historically great and only win the Superbowl as 43 others have done." I wonder just how much luster will be removed from a Colts superbowl victory now under these particular circumstances and how much post-game conversation would be on 19-0 vs winning the SB? How much rationalization there might be that Colts apologists will essentially say that we were 19-0 when Manning was in the game and therefore we are the greatest team ever.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Plluto How about the fans, the opinion of the media is that if they win the Super Bowl, all will be forgiven. Not so fast, it will be worse because the FANS wanted the team to go for perfection. The Colts organization is in a no win situation on this one.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Dogg...you stated the following:

good to know you agree it is not fact.  We're on the same page.

RESPONSE: What the hell are you babbling about now? You're acting like you've got rabbies, Dogg...LOL!!   

I made a comment - you did not respond.  I asked for a response and you are diverting.  rejecting whether or not the colts have a better chance by sitting their players is off subject.  That is their opinion.  You don't have to agree.  What you cannot disagree with is the fact that on this board the only thing that matters is a superbowl victory.  The colts org believes sitting starters is the best way to achieve that.  Whether you or I agree does not matter.  We don't run the team.

RESPONSE: Whenever you don't have a leg to stand on, you try to shift the focus of the discussion. A nice debating trick...but that "dogg" won't hunt here. Remember the title of this thread, "Cowardly Colts' Organization Shows Its' True Colors"...and those colors are yellow. We're not debating the right of the Colts' management team to do whatever they feel is best for their team. We're debating their complete lack of guts...and whether their decision was the right one. Even you have stated that you disagreed with their decision...and it was gutless. END OF DISCUSSION. 

You are correct, but the further you go back the less relevant the games become to today. 

RESPONSE: We weren't discussing whether those games are "relevant" to today. We were  discussing the definition of an a*s kicking. But, if you want to discuss the relevance of those games to today...they are extremely relevant. Because of those a*s kickings, Bill Polian whined and had the rules changed to give his team a competitive advantage...the "Polian passing rules"...which has served to turn pro football into a game of "pass-ball", where its' illegal to breathe on opposing WRs.  

The rule stated, at the time that a player must come down with both feet in bounds unless it is judged a force out.  Conveniently, as a make up call, that is exactly what was judged.

RESPONSE: You say that it was a "make-up" call. We know it was the right call.  Besides, how does it make up for the Pats losing a TD?

No different than the 4th & 2 that so many here complain about.

RESPONSE: Which we now know was yet another incorrect call, that went Indy's way.

The difference is that Gaffney's INSIDE FOOT was less than an inch inside the OB line, the only way he was coming down inbounds was to get the leg, kicked way up in the air, down before his body came down out of bounds and that foot had to cross over or be exactly in front of or behind the inside foot in order to be in bounds.

RESPONSE: And I'm sure that you we there with a ruler to check all this out...right, Dogg?? LOL!!!

I wouldn't expect you to agree.  You are a pats fan.  Did you mean the push off by Brown.  Yes I remember that.  Phantom - I think not!

RESPONSE: The "alleged" push-off. Even you must admit that such a call is rarely made. Isn't it a coincidence that the call was made in a championship game in Indy? It called back a substantial gain, that would have led to a TD...putting the Pats up, 28-3. Rather fortuitous, wouldn't you agree, Dogg?

But I could remind you of an uncalled late hit after a play was dead that went uncalled by a pat trying to take out Gary
    Brackett.  This is a typical patriot dirty play.  The best at it was harrison.  He always liked to hit players after they were tackled.

RESPONSE: I expect such commentary from fans of such a soft team, like the Colts.

I can't make this sh*t up.

RESPONSE: Yes, you can...and constantly do.

Its all there for the world to see.  The tape shows it all.  I am here because, people like you need me.

RESPONSE: Are you sure you're not related to Bill Polian? Sounds like you have the same ego-maniac issues as ol' "Pull the Plug" Bill.

RESPONSE: Even if true...again...what does that have to do with anything? The Pats weren't undefeated at the time!! Stop trying to change the focus of the debate!! You are like Polian...if things aren't going your way, you change the rules...LOL!!  

Really??  Week 17, 2005?  The pats were undefeated?  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.  Lay off needle my friend, find a hospital, your brain is fried!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!

RESPONSE: What a rabid Dogg!! The Pats were 10-5 at the time of that game. How does that compare with the Colts booting a chance away to go undefeated?

RESPONSE: Again, were the Pats undefeated at the time? As I stated previously, you're flailing about trying to salvage your indefensible position. How laughable, and pathetic...just like your Indianapolis Colts. 

Then you babble: "No, In the 2005 season, they were not.  LOL LOL LOL!!!!  Hurry, call 911.  Don't go the way of Bob Geldolf in the wall.  Comfortably numb is no utopia.  LOL LOL LOL!!!!!"

RESPONSE: What the hell are you talking about?

You are fixated (imagine that) on the perfect season while the colts are fixated on the thing which you think is most important, a superbowl victory.

RESPONSE: Again, trying to change the subject. The subject is whether the Colts were p*ssies in not going for the perfect season? You have already agreed that they were...and that you thought, as I, and everyone else other than Colts' management, that the decision was wrong. 

You don't have to agree with their methods, but you can't disagree with their intent.

RESPONSE: Again, changing the focus of the discussion. The issue is, whether or not they were p*ssies in making the decision to forego the perfect season, and pull Peyton, You have already agreed that they were cowardly. END OF DISCUSSION.

Yet you are.  You just want to trash the colts when in reality all you are doing is compromising your own integrity.  But those who lose sight of reality, like you do that.  LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

RESPONSE: You've lost it. son. Remember, the title of this thread is, "Cowardly Colts' Organization Shows It True Colors"? Polian is the Colts' organization, and he is a p*ssy. He demonstrated that by pulling Peyton late in the 3rd quarter Sunday, with a 15-10 lead, on the off chance that his star might get hurt...thereby foregoing a perfect season. That, along with his boorish conduct on his radio show, were cowardly moves...and every Indy fan knows it. Thats' why they are so ripped!!  

Lastly, you ridiculously added the following: Polian has the authority to make the decision, but he does not speak for everyone in it.

RESPONSE: No one is questioning his authority. But, unfortunately for Indy fans, he does speak for the organization. He is the Colts' organization. He calls all the shots...or are you now denying that? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Everyone,
         While this debate is interesting, please don't lose sight of the following:
    The Pats won and the Colts lost.

Feels good, doesn't it? -{Quote} NoHoldingCalls

Yeah, it does.  It feels like Christmas in New England!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Dogg

You are obviously a simpleton so let me go slower.  There are facts, and there are opinions.

Dont need to be complicated when its not called for.  

FACT - The NFL called a penalty on Hobbs that they later apologized for because it was not an NFL rule (face guarding).  The result was putting the ball first and goal on the 1 - a gift TD in a game decided by less than 7 points

OPINION - Gaffney would not have come down in bounds if not forced out by the Colt defender.

Absolutely, see this is more of a shout out to people like you and root, who were apoplectic over the 4th and 2 spot.  It was a jones you could not get rid of, but now that the tables are turned you sound more like me.  That makes me smile. And yes, it was a make up call.  Shouldn't bother you, your team was given a non-touchdown to make up for the Hobbs call, and your team still failed.  chuckle.

FACT - Belichick went for 19-0 when he had the opportunity.  The Colts shrunk from the challenge (if I am a simpleton, you must be an idiot - you put opinion in a fact statement here, but don't let this FACT get in the way of a good arguement).

OPINION - Dogg belief that Belichick only did it to get back at the NFL .

Absolutely my opinion.  But at least I am willing to admit it.  You on the other hand throw opinions into your fact lines.  What is your point here?  The fact is Belichick failed.  The facts are the only bottom line that has ever mattered on this board until Sunday was the number of superbowls won.  The fact is now that tune has changed.  My opinion for this is that for pats fans, its better than discussing your own team's pathetic season.

FACT - the Patriots in 2005 were not playing for an undefeated season, and were not sitting starters to the detriment of other teams playoff hopes. 

The fact is the pats were playing in a game with playoff positioning at stake and rested their players which is one of the main things pats fans on this board have complained about this week.  The fact is like Colts, the pats players played their best in that game.  The opinion of many including pats fans is that the pats stopped playing before the game was over in order to ensure playoff position and thereby INTENTIONALLY TANKED THE GAME.  

OPINION - Despite rallying with a score with under 10 seconds to play, the Pats go for the two point tie but according to two Pats "fans" intentionally tried to fail to avoid playing the lesser ranked Steelers ( who they had dominated in recent playoffs)

I really wouldn't expect pats fans to admit to me what they really know to be true.  I don't expect if from you.  Why should I expect it from them.  That anyone who is a pats fan believes this is validation enough.  The fact is recent playoff occur in previous years and have little to no relevance to the current year so your parenthesized statement is meaningless. 

Stop trying - you are embarrassing yourself

As I said, I would never expect the truth from you.