Cowboys Up Until Now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

Cowboys Up Until Now

With their Defensive numbers so good I asked myself which quarterbacks have they faced?

Sanchez (L), Alex Smith (W), Rex Grossman (W), Stafford (L). 

Gave up 34 points to the best Quarterback of the group at HOME.

Do people on TV choose to ignore on purpose? I know our defense is not good against the pass but we are nowhere near where they say we are. I just don't get it, I find myself yelling at these idiots on TV. It's like they are doing it on purpose!!

That said. We need turnovers this week. Let's do it. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Cowboys Up Until Now

I really don't get the feeling that there is an overly large amount of hype regarding the Cowboys as a team right now. I think there is a feeling that they will give our defense trouble, but heck everyone gives our defense trouble. Don't get me wrong they've got some very very talented players (some of the best at their positions), but I'll take Brady and Belichick at home over most teams.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Cowboys Up Until Now:
    [QUOTE]I know our defense is not good against the pass but we are nowhere near where they say we are. Posted by MuellerTime19[/QUOTE]

yeah, but we can count to Romo to throw about 3 INTs, and fumble a few times on sacks. Dallas won't put up more than 2 TDs, they may get all their points in FGs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

I hope Romo has "One of those games" , we could use an easy one.