Crabtree Finally Signs With 49ers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Crabtree Finally Signs With 49ers

Its' been reported that the impasse between the 49ers and Michael Crabtree, their 2009 #1 draft choice, #10 overall, is over...as the two sides have finally reached an agreement: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/07/niners-crabtree-finally-do-a-deal/ 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Crabtree Finally Signs With 49ers

Wooo! Go 9ers!

It would be a dream Superbowl to have the Patriots versus the 49ers. The team of the 2000's versus the team of the 80's.

(For those wondering what the 49 stands for in my name, now you know.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Crabtree had no choice really because if he went back into the draft he would likely be a 3rd round pick. Or he would end up on a team not as good as the 9ers picking him early. Re entering a draft rarely works out for the player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In Response to Re: Crabtree Finally Signs With 49ers:
    [QUOTE]Wooo! Go 9ers! It would be a dream Superbowl to have the Patriots versus the 49ers. The team of the 2000's versus the team of the 80's. (For those wondering what the 49 stands for in my name, now you know.)
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Some of us had it figured out but I'm glad that you've come out of the closet about it. ;)
    Glad Crabtree came to his senses. He's way behind the eight ball and is going to have to work his tail off to make an impact.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

i hope they gave him a contract commensurate with where he was drafted and not in line with where Crabtree thought he should have been drafted, plus a holdout discount.