crowd noise?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

crowd noise?

I was watching on- line and it seemed that there was qite a bit of noise at the Razor today. anyone notice that, or was I mistaken?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sod3000. Show sod3000's posts

Re: crowd noise?

yeah for once we had home field fan advantage.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOT2REGRET. Show NOT2REGRET's posts

I was watching on TV ad heard it. I havent been there in almost 3 years , I just dont like the whole experience. First off , when you take into account parking , traffic , prices ( food , beer , shirts etc ) , actual ticket prices and the people that now go to games ... no way , Id much rather chill at home and watch it. Chill w/ my gf , have a few , make/order food , I have a big flat screen w/ HD. Id much rather hand at home then travel 5-7 hours there and back ( Im in Boston ) when you take into account watching the game , traffic etc. And again the people that go to the games now are completely different than 10-15 years ago. Its a much more corp. feel , nothing wrong w/ the corp./business type at all. I love making money and work hard to do so , 98% of them make terrible fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Maybe it would be nice if they had one game a year where there would be a maximum wage applied.  i.e. you can't come if you make more than 42k per year.  Would probably be the best game of the year as far as crowd niose goes.  Might even be a few unsightly fights and a drunk or two doing something stupid.  ppssshhhaw.  Nah, lets just sip our cabernet and call our stock brokers, and tax attourneys during the game.  Maybe we can find Moss on a transvestite website after we carpool home in our beamers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

we brought the NOISE ALL DAY FOLKS!  So all you fluffa nutters sitting home on your couch pigging out on wings - us REAL FANS were Screaming our A**Ses OFF !

We were a main reason why the Pats got that Victory Today!  Great Job to the FANS today!  - Great Atmosphere ALL through!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Noise is a 57 year old gynocologist who makes 4,762 dollers per hour charging medicare for consults on vaginal plastic surgery.  He jumped up twice during the game and one of those times the pats were on the field. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

it still needs to be raised up a notch, especially when indy comes in. i'm watching the skins-dolts game and the crowd is having no effect on pouting

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: crowd noise?:
    [QUOTE]Noise is a 57 year old gynocologist who makes 4,762 dollers per hour charging medicare for consults on vaginal plastic surgery.  He jumped up twice during the game and one of those times the pats were on the field. 
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]

knight--- You have a lot of anger built up!  Did you lose your season tickets because you could not afford them?  So now you are angry at professional athletes, owners, and the teams themselves?

All of your posts are related to money.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In regards to the crowd noise. I had to travel today and thus had to listen to the radio bcast in 2nd half and OT with Gil and Gino ( which really is more favorable) and have to say that the actual crowd response ( better on radio than TV)was  a quick indication of success. or failure for each play.

I think the crowd did their job in the regard of providing immediate feedback.

its a New England

FIRST DOWN!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: crowd noise? : knight--- You have a lot of anger built up!  Did you lose your season tickets because you could not afford them?  So now you are angry at professional athletes, owners, and the teams themselves? All of your posts are related to money.....
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE

Rocky the post was regarding the lame kind of people that were at the game today.  I'm not saying they were all lame.  But on average much lamer than they were in years past.  The lame doctors who charge lame prices making lame healthcare lame.  The lame accountants who charge lame prices to those lame doctors.  The lame brokers who charge lame prices to broker lame crap to those lame doctors and lame accountants who make our lame healthcare lamely expensive.  Take a look at south korea.  they have National healthcare, 10% income tax, and no other taxes whatsoever.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: crowd noise? : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: crowd noise? : knight--- You have a lot of anger built up!  Did you lose your season tickets because you could not afford them?  So now you are angry at professional athletes, owners, and the teams themselves? All of your posts are related to money..... Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE Rocky the post was regarding the lame kind of people that were at the game today.  I'm not saying they were all lame.  But on average much lamer than they were in years past.  The lame doctors who charge lame prices making lame healthcare lame.  The lame accountants who charge lame prices to those lame doctors.  The lame brokers who charge lame prices to broker lame crap to those lame doctors and lame accountants who make our lame healthcare lamely expensive.  Take a look at south korea.  they have National healthcare, 10% income tax, and no other taxes whatsoever.

So why are you in the Patriots forum? Why don't you go vent in the forum for Politics or Business?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: crowd noise? : So why are you in the Patriots forum? Why don't you go vent in the forum for Politics or Business?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Rocky,

Because it's the lame state of affairs (politics) that makes for the mostly lame crowds at the game.  It's time for us to get some politicians with some balls, so that resources will be properly distributed and hardworking Americans can go to the games instead of a bunch of pencil dicks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: crowd noise? : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: crowd noise? : knight--- You have a lot of anger built up!  Did you lose your season tickets because you could not afford them?  So now you are angry at professional athletes, owners, and the teams themselves? All of your posts are related to money..... Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE Rocky the post was regarding the lame kind of people that were at the game today.  I'm not saying they were all lame.  But on average much lamer than they were in years past.  The lame doctors who charge lame prices making lame healthcare lame.  The lame accountants who charge lame prices to those lame doctors.  The lame brokers who charge lame prices to broker lame crap to those lame doctors and lame accountants who make our lame healthcare lamely expensive.  Take a look at south korea.  they have National healthcare, 10% income tax, and no other taxes whatsoever.
      Yes, the games are very pricey. But as far as South Korea goes, they ride donkeys on dirt roads. Not much there to tax for. Just saying.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

i was watching the Broncos game vs the Jets, and at the end the cameras were all shaking from the noise.... man do they have a home field advantage or what
    I think Foxboro is the hardest place to play in the NFL.  No one has won here other than the pats for 23 straight games

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: crowd noise? :   Yes, the games are very pricey. But as far as South Korea goes, they ride donkeys on dirt roads. Not much there to tax for. Just saying.
    Posted by jerh5[/QUOTE]

Jerh5,

How ignorant can a person be?  South Korea has 40 million people and is the 10th largest economy in the world.  They are number 1 on ship building and number 3 in car building.  It is a country that WE built from the ground up based on our experience of democracy, and then we set it free and it has become (in my opinion) the most successful democracy in the world.  They have found the answers that we can't seem to find.  People there don't over consume, yet they have access to much more than the average American.  People don't own yachts they share them as a community.  They don't own vacation homes, they share them.  They don't have private swimming pools, tennis courts, etc... they share them as a community.  There is no waste of resource.  Doctors live in the community and make a good wage, but not a ridiculous one.  90% of Koreans can walk to work and walk to their doctor.  In our nutty country the AMA has limited the number of doctors (to keep the "market" price high) and the insurance has further driven up the prices.  It would be cheaper to fly to Korea for healthcare.  We are a wasteful country.  We need to be more efficient...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Noise is a 57 year old gynocologist who makes 4,762 dollers per hour charging medicare for consults on vaginal plastic surgery.  He jumped up twice during the game and one of those times the pats were on the field. 

You have a problem.  Move to Sweden or something.  You are an INCREDIBLE B!TCH.  Shut up. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

davedsone,

Why don't you move to Equador Dave.  I am a Patriot.  I think our country has to change, and just like many Patriots before me I am willing to be part of that change.  Why don't you take your lame ignorance and shuv it up your lame..l..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]davedsone, Why don't you move to Equador Dave.  I am a Patriot.  I think our country has to change, and just like many Patriots before me I am willing to be part of that change.  Why don't you take your lame ignorance and shuv it up your lame..l..

glad to see youre here doing your part... on a patriots forum... i assume that you are an activist off the computer too, just throwing your opinions at everyone no matter the current conversation. way to be

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to crowd noise?:
    [QUOTE]I was watching on- line and it seemed that there was qite a bit of noise at the Razor today. anyone notice that, or was I mistaken?
    Posted by NESportnut[/QUOTE]
    Kraft was handing out free beer.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]we brought the NOISE ALL DAY FOLKS!  So all you fluffa nutters sitting home on your couch pigging out on wings - us REAL FANS were Screaming our A**Ses OFF ! We were a main reason why the Pats got that Victory Today!  Great Job to the FANS today!  - Great Atmosphere ALL through!!
    Posted by NOISE[/QUOTE]
    It's midnight. Have you made your drive home yet? It's your money and your time.