Cunningham cut

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

Cunningham cut

Per profootballtalk.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Cunningham cut

Truly a sad day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Truly a sad day.

Looks like francis will be that swing down inerior lineman on passing downs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Easy call.  He had his chances and his performance was sub-par.

He wasn't worth the draft pick, but I see the glass as half full - better players are now on the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

Its true. He flashed it at times but was way too inconsistent.

We've got to stop wasting high draft picks each year. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Cue babe, the Belichick hater...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

No surprise here, he played during a 4 game stretch last year, then we learned he was an abuser. He came back and he couldn't do a thing. 

BB passed on Carlos Dunlap, the better player when they played at Florida, for this clown! This is almost as bad as passing on Jesse Williams for Duron Harmon!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Easy call.  He had his chances and his performance was sub-par.

He wasn't worth the draft pick, but I see the glass as half full - better players are now on the team.

Agreed

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

He couldn't play...another waste of a good draft pick...sorry, but there it is...I bet BB is throwing darts at his pic of Meyer right now as we type!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to thejuice1's comment:

Per profootballtalk.com

Easy call. He had plenty of chances and even got busted  Surprised he didnt go sooner. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

No surprise here, he played during a 4 game stretch last year, then we learned he was an abuser. He came back and he couldn't do a thing. 

BB passed on Carlos Dunlap, the better player when they played at Florida, for this clown! This is almost as bad as passing on Jesse Williams for Duron Harmon!

Yeah.  And this is why I laugh whenever I read someone post about the "Meyer Connection", the "Saban Connection", etc.

So, did Meyer say JC was the better player than Dunlap?  Did he tell him that Chad Jackson was a future All-Pro?  Utter nonsense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Yet another high BB draft pick bites the dust. It's frustrating to see, and to wonder just how much better the Patriots would be, if only BB had drafted better. Cue the responses on how no one has a better record than the Pats over the past decade...and how I'm a troll for critizing BB for his poor draft choices, over the years: http://www.providencejournal.com/sports/patriots/content/20130829-donaldson-second-guessing-the-pats-second-round-picks.ece

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Total bust. Too bad, I had high hopes for him year after year but it just didn't come to fruition. Oh well.

Maybe they should stay away from UF from now on lol

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I said yesterday he was next.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Another garbage high draft pick. And people wonder why the team around Brady is mediocre.

When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, Audie Murphy replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/audie-murphy-2-1.jpg

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Out of all the questionable draft selections we've had over the last five years, I thought this guy was the worst of them. I know others have done less and had even worse careers, but this is the one guy that I totally didn't understand why he was selected. There were 15 draftable edge rushers that came out that year and I thought he was the worst of them all - just a dumb up the field, take himself right out of the play guy...undersized and stiff as a board. Waste.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Total bust. Too bad, I had high hopes for him year after year but it just didn't come to fruition. Oh well.

Maybe they should stay away from UF from now on lol

[/QUOT

Jets troll alert...Jets troll alert

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Who?

Jets troll alert...Jets troll alert...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Q. Who?  A. Cunninghamchise.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

Q. Who?  A. Cunninghamchise.

LMAO...it's sad, really...all those draft picks that should still be playing here wasted...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

can't make the club from the tub, unless significantly better than what is currently healthy at your position

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Francis cut also, there goes my Justin francis theory

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Francis cut also, there goes my Justin francis theory

Is he injured? Did he even play this preseason? He was invisible.

I figured he would make it simply because he played a bunch last year and they were thin inside and he could play there.

Really fascinated to know what they have going on with regards to DT.

They cut Forston, Francis, Benard, and Cunningham. Only Vellano is left I think.

Intrigued to see what they do.