Curious to hear NFC East thoughts...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Curious to hear NFC East thoughts...

Here's the current playoff picture: http://espn.go.com/nfl/standings/_/type/playoffs/sort/conferenceRank/order/false

I'm curious to hear some opinions on how the NFC East will play out with that 3 way tie.

Remaining schedules:

NYG: @Bal, vs Phi

Dal: vs NO, @ Was

Was: @ Phi, vs Dal

Based on schedules, I like Washington's chances because Philly blows and they get Dallas at home. However, for some reason, I can't help this gut feeling that Dallas will actually find a way to win the division...

The game against the Ravens this week is huge for the G-Men...if they lose, I don't like their chances...they do get Philly week 17, which they SHOULD win. The key for them is they don't have to face off against the Redskins or Cowboys. I like their chances more if they can beat Baltimore this week.

Also should note that Washington seems to have a good chance at having the best divisional record.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Curious to hear NFC East thoughts...

I see the NYG just sneaking in. Getting a injured BAL and a lousy PHilly team. Dallas will probably implode against NO.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I see the NYG just sneaking in. Getting a injured BAL and a lousy PHilly team. Dallas will probably implode against NO.

[/QUOTE]

True. I would like the Giants chances the most if their game was at home against Baltimore. Regardless, the Ravens are beat up, which should help the Giants.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Washington holds the tie breaker so far, with all divisional games not completed yet. They'll go as far as RG3's injury allows them to go. Dallas concerns me more because they seem to have been counted out a long time ago, but here they are. It's as if they are playing with a "nothing to lose" attitude. But, fear not! Soon, Romo will revert back to Romo, and they'll fade.

The GMen puzzle me. They look like world beaters in one week and then need XL Depends the next.

All three teams have at least one tough game left, plus at least one divisional rival. ANYTHING can and probabky will happen with that bunch. I'd like to see the 'Skins win it, if only to see the 'Boiys fans writhe over how they could have done better, and teh GMen fans just plain whine.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Washington holds the tie breaker so far, with all divisional games not completed yet. They'll go as far as RG3's injury allows them to go. Dallas concerns me more because they seem to have been counted out a long time ago, but here they are. It's as if they are playing with a "nothing to lose" attitude. But, fear not! Soon, Romo will revert back to Romo, and they'll fade.

The GMen puzzle me. They look like world beaters in one week and then need XL Depends the next.

All three teams have at least one tough game left, plus at least one divisional rival. ANYTHING can and probabky will happen with that bunch. I'd like to see the 'Skins win it, if only to see the 'Boiys fans writhe over how they could have done better, and teh GMen fans just plain whine.   

[/QUOTE]

Ya, Washington seems to be in the best position to win it due to their divisional record. Even a 75% RG3 should be able to beat the Eagles, and they already have 1 win over the Cowboys, so worse case is they split H2H record, but Redskins would have the better divisional record (assuming they beat the Eagles).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who holds the tie breaker at this point? Would be funny if all 3 lose this week.

[/QUOTE]

Lol. I just checked on that scenario (that all 3 lose this week). IF that happened, then it would literally come to whoever wins the game between Dallas and Washington in week 17. The Giants would be eliminated because their divisional record would be worse than whoever wins the week 17 game between Dallas and Washington, even if they beat the Eagles in the last week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

1. Dallas 10-6

2. Wash 9-7

3. Jersey 9-7

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1. Dallas 10-6

2. Wash 9-7

3. Jersey 9-7

[/QUOTE]

I have wash winning the east. Dallas finds away to shxt on themselves. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Lets talk after this weekend... Jints have back against wall, so lets see it, right? Hope they win.

Doesn't matter if Dallas and skins win... Jints are out.  final weekend won't matter since jints lose both tie breakers...  That's how it plays out... This scenario makes cowboys at skins a playoff game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Dallas is a mess.  The OL can't protect and the WRs either read their routes wrong or run the wrong route.  That's why Romo is a turnover machine.  He takes a lot of heat for others mistakes.  Romo is not blameless but he sure does take all the heat when things go wrong.  The defense is beat up pretty good as well.  The problem with this division is nobody seems to want to win it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Skins Win East, Saints Pound Dallas This Weekend, Jints Get Hammered In Baltimore.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

What a mediocre division...while each team (except Eagles this year) is capable of playing lights out football, they all seem to trip over their own feet a little too often.

Until the Giants are absolutely mathematically eliminated...they've got to be the favorite.  They do this every year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Right now jints are out and need help ( losses by Chicago  Seattle Washington and/or Dallas.  But they also can be eliminated this weekend by losing to ravens ( a likely possibility) along with wins by teams in front of them.

That said, and after all the crap I have heaped on the jints recently for good reason , they are in fact NOT DEAD...  Will be borderline comical however if they win at Baltimore and all of a sudden become "super bowl favorites " by ESPN talking head(cases).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

I don't care....I'd just like to see the Jints loose the last 2.......