curse of Gisele?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

curse of Gisele?

seems like whnever Gisele goes to a playoff game we lose

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

Re: curse of Gisele?

um, um, Really, if your gonna think like this , maybe you need to trade your fandom for a Team that appreciates post like this. Dallas.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nZone. Show nZone's posts

It's more like Adam Vinatieri's curse.  Since he left, the Pats didn't win the big one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

She's been to every game in the regular season since they've dated. We just don't hear about it. I hardly doubt she's a curse.

Guys get married, especially guys that come from good, solid families like Tom Brady's. It's his right and that shouldn't matter whether he's 19-0 or 0-16. Seriously, I'm just as heart-broken over the loss as the average Patriots fan, but there's really a limit to what you can blame a loss on.

- Brady had a subpar game
    - Belichick was outcoached
    - We had some fluky plays that we should have executed better but we didn't (screen pass, fake punt, blown coverage on the 50-yard pass).

It happens. Name one coach/owner/QB combination you want over Belichick/Kraft/Brady.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I don't think BB was out coached, they had better talent that finally prevailed.  Pass-Rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plain and freaking simple...  Pass Rush

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Getzo, Welker said they spent two weeks practicing against one defense and saw something completely different in the game against the Jets. What would you call that?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

Tb had flu, or whatever TB wasn't that TB we knew. 
    within the first 10 mins I said "TB looks flustered" I didn't know then he was sick but whatever that's not an excuse Jets played a great D, we just had to run more to keep it more competitive. 

Stop making stupid excuses.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

maybe he had eaten alot of prunes, and had such bad diarrhea that his jetfan got sore and it bothered him as he moved.........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

I just find it hard to believe the pats were unprepared for anything with the extra preparation time. BB's trademark is situational football, and it seems odd playing again a zone is something that would throw the team off that much. Very frustrating.

Overall, the team and Tom just played tight. Maybe there's too much game plan and not enough just playing and having fun? Hopefully BB's main focus is figuring out why their formula is stalling in the playoffs.

In Response to Re: curse of Gisele?:
    [QUOTE]Getzo, Welker said they spent two weeks practicing against one defense and saw something completely different in the game against the Jets. What would you call that?
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Doubt it. BB is getting outcoached in the playoffs on the oofensive side of the ball. teams are finding way to pressure Brady and flood the passing lanes. They abandon the run and don't use the no huddle to disrupt the defense

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan36. Show soxfan36's posts

[QUOTE]It's more like Adam Vinatieri's curse.  Since he left, the Pats didn't win the big one.
    Posted by nZone[/QUOTE]

Heck, maybe it's the Charlie Weiss curse...or the Romeo Crennel curse since they haven't one since they were coordinators here.

Truth is they just haven't had the overall talent to win it all since 2004. In 2005 through 2009 they got older and slower on defense. Also, they've had a revolving door at OC and DC (sometimes no one to fill those roles) during that time. Those guys in those roles are young and inexperienced (when the game plan isn't working)...which has really shown through in the playoff games against the Ravens and Jets.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

This woman has nothing to do with anything cept being the Momma to TB and kids. Thats a poor excuse for some losses.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

She's goes to most of the home regular season games. My buddy got tix from his company and sat in the next boxseat over from her for the Colts game I believe. There is no curse, just bad execution. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Is this kind of a Yoko Ono twist on things? If I play Bradys post game backwards will I hear: we need Weis back....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]something was a little off....
    Posted by condog24[/QUOTE]

do me a favor will ya? let it go. there is no curse. I can look at myself in the mirror and admit that on that day we were out coached and out played. PERIOD. I make no fkn excuses. The Jets were the better team that day. I pray that the steelers will be the better team today and that the Packers win the Superbowl.