Cut Ochocinco and SIGN RANDY MOSS (Steelers ran the 10-1 defense...)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Cut Ochocinco and SIGN RANDY MOSS (Steelers ran the 10-1 defense...)

I can't believe that the Steelers were able to get away with lining up 10 (TEN!!!) men across the line of scrimmage because the Patriots' receivers couldn't separate and because they knew that the Patriots couldn't beat them with speed deep.

Ochocinco is useless.

Randy Moss is still Randy Moss by name.  Even when he was about to get cut, safeties still lined up an extra 5 yards deep on his side of the field.  At least that's something.  Furthermore, he knows the offense already.  Yes, he'll be a role player, but at this point I think even he realizes that it's his best chance to keep increasing his TD totals.

Cut Ochocinco and sign Randy Moss

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: Cut Ochocinco and SIGN RANDY MOSS (Steelers ran the 10-1 defense...)

I hate to say it, but Brandon Tate was better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

price isnt any better, that drop earlier in the game today was baaaad

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

im on the bandwagon. bring Randy back

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

fire bill and ill be happy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Can he play corner back?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

I agree, he had 1 ball thrown his way.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I think it's safe to say that he hasn't nor does he look like he's ever going to work out.  I don't care if it's as the #5 or #6 receiver.  He's a non factor out on the field.  Dump him and give his reps to Price. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Since its game 7 and week 8, I guess it's time for this.  He's not getting there.  We keep waiting, but there is no improvement.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

I wanted to give Ocho some time. 5 games is plenty of time. Now it's time to hand it over to Price for better or worse. I think Price will at least get a couple receptions per game. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Did he even get in the game???  If he still can't get it after the bye week with all that time to study up, then he is useless.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In Response to Re: Cut Ochocinco and SIGN RANDY MOSS (Steelers ran the 10-1 defense...):
    [QUOTE]I hate to say it, but Brandon Tate was better.
    Posted by FishTaco64[/QUOTE]
    Chad jackson, Bethal Johnson  Joey Galloway or Torry Holt would have been better than Ochocinco.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Eight in the box, ten men on the line. They were DARING NE to pass the ball. 

NE needs someone on the WR corps that can beat physical coverage over the top. They simply cannot keep having their WRs and TEs lose matchups every time the other team presses them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phillipston. Show Phillipston's posts

There is zero spread for the DB's for the other team.  We had one deep attempt, that stands out.  After that failed attempt, we went right back to the Gronk and Welker show.  Not good enough.  I think it might be time to see what's left for deep threats on our own squad first.  Then, maybe Randy will be willing to come in as a player/ manager for the WR's.  At least we'd get to see TB throw it over 30 yards again, tonight withheld.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

In Response to Re: Cut Ochocinco and SIGN RANDY MOSS (Steelers ran the 10-1 defense...):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cut Ochocinco and SIGN RANDY MOSS (Steelers ran the 10-1 defense...) : that pass was underthrown, not his fault
    Posted by itllnevahapn[/QUOTE]

Tom is still one of the worst at hitting a guy in stride over 20 yards....looks like they never even practice that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Go get Randy Moss! He's in Lincoln Rhode Island, go get him Belichick! you won't loose your street cred, we all promise.

The pats have no, I mean no deep threat what so ever.  If BB doesn't swallow his pride and dump his soul mate Ocho, then sign Moss, other teams will have a game plan against the Pats offense.  As simple as that.  

it's just getting worse with Chad.  He got completely man-handled by the db at the line and thrown from his entire route as a result when they asked him to go deep.  He looks completely lost and just flat out incapable.  The staple of BB's success is getting rid of mistakes before they cost you more.     

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cut Ochocinco and SIGN RANDY MOSS (Steelers ran the 10-1 defense...) : that pass was underthrown, not his fault
    Posted by itllnevahapn[/QUOTE]

True, Brady wasn't able to set himself and he didn't get it to him.  It looked like Price had his man beat.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from itllnevahapn. Show itllnevahapn's posts

[QUOTE]price isnt any better, that drop earlier in the game today was baaaad
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

that pass was underthrown, not his fault

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

If  Randy was coming back don't you think we would have picked him up by now?  I for one remain skeptical.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Eight in the box, ten men on the line. They were DARING NE to pass the ball.  NE needs someone on the WR corps that can beat physical coverage over the top. They simply cannot keep having their WRs and TEs lose matchups every time the other team presses them.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

yup i thought it was a disgrace

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

Randy will do a better job than Ocho that 's for sure.

In Response to Cut Ochocinco and SIGN RANDY MOSS (Steelers ran the 10-1 defense...):
    [QUOTE]I can't believe that the Steelers were able to get away with lining up 10 (TEN!!!) men across the line of scrimmage because the Patriots' receivers couldn't separate and because they knew that the Patriots couldn't beat them with speed deep. Ochocinco is useless. Randy Moss is still Randy Moss by name.  Even when he was about to get cut, safeties still lined up an extra 5 yards deep on his side of the field.  At least that's something.  Furthermore, he knows the offense already.  Yes, he'll be a role player, but at this point I think even he realizes that it's his best chance to keep increasing his TD totals. Cut Ochocinco and sign Randy Moss
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Moss is sooooooooooooooo DONE! Did any of you actually watch him in the last games he played. This isn't the Randy of 2007. Done. Done. Done! Stop bringing it up! There are no easy answers. Yes Ocho needs to go...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wilforkfitinham. Show Wilforkfitinham's posts

Lets see 3 TD's in his last 4 games as a Patriot.. Sure he is DONE DONE DONE! Are you serious? Yea he sucked for the rest of the year, who did he have throwing to him? Oh yea lets see a guy who is collecting AARP, and a kid who this year is lucky to be a backup somewhere.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from coatesfan. Show coatesfan's posts

I have joined the bandwagon.  Cut Ocho! It is a waste of a roster spot! Give more reps to Price ( or maybe get Moss if that is even an option)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Grabbing Randy is a no-brainer. He can't do worse than 85. But BB isn't going to dump his buddy.