CUT WILHTE!!~!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

CUT WILHTE!!~!!!!!!

honestly i dont see anything in him and he let up what tds? he will never be asante. springs could atleas gives us the veteran advangtage and HES SO MUCH BETTER

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: CUT WILHTE!!~!!!!!!

I'm not going to disagree with you that he stinks right now but I'm not ready to give up on him.  Its only his second year, look at the strides Merriweather has made in his third season.  Wilhite could be a good nickel or dimeback for them so why dump a guy who is just learning and has plenty of time to improve?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

well the fact that hes in position almost every throw but just lets the reciever catch it then he either gives on chasing him and lets merriweather catch him or makes it look like he tryed and facts a trip. honestly i dont like either of the CBs we drafted in 08. but i will say he is better then wheatly

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

I'd keep him, but reduce his playing time to nickle situations.  Wilhite is still young and there is plenty of reason to think he will get better.  He is still better than the old timers of yesteryear brought in by the Patriots to shore-up the secondary, see list of failures:  Duane Starks, Tyronne Poole and Deltha O'Neal.  All old and washed-up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

true but honestly i cant see him getting better it will only be a matter of time till he gets demoted to special teams. and yea delltha O'neal was a big bust.. we shud get Kyle Wilson or Joe Haden in this years draft. i know the draft doesnt solve all the problems and its usually a down the line improvment but we still need to improve big time i miss our D being the most feared in the league wat happnd to BB? and isnt Dean Pees our D coordinator?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

well any way he needs to learn to catch a ball i believe he only has 1 career INT our rookie Butler already has 2, and he doesnt even start

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

In Response to Re: CUT WILHTE!!~!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]well any way he needs to learn to catch a ball i believe he only has 1 career INT our rookie Butler already has 2, and he doesnt even start
    Posted by wtfmaroney[/QUOTE]

It's hard to intercept a ball when your always 2 - 3 steps behind the WR your covering.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

:P thats why he should be cut...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

He shouldn't be cut.  It's not his fault that the Pats can't get a pass-rush to help out the secondary.  He had good coverage on a lot of plays against the Saints, but his few bad plays show more than the good ones. 

I would be in favor of putting him in the nickel role and letting Butler start opposite of Bodden though, as I think Butler will eventually win out the starting job anyways. 

10. This post has been removed.