Da Bengals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Da Bengals

There is a lot of talk about the Colts on this board. Rightly so. However, they don't show up until week 11. Of greater concern right now is the gang from Cincinnati. They were a good team last year and it looks as though they have improved. Say what you want about TO. He's sill dangerous. If him and Ocho can contain the egos and learn to share this will be a deadly combination. We know Carson Palmer is no slouch and with RB Cedric Benson they have a well balanced offense. I admit that I don't know much about their defense but considering they won the division last year i'm guessing they're pretty good. They are going to be a tough early test for our young defense and no one should look past them.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Re: Da Bengals

Palmer has never been the same since Steeler cheap shot in the playoffs.  Bengals are a solid team, decent D, good running game and some weapons in pass game.  Good test as an opener.  Pats almost laid an egg last year against the Bills, can't afford to come out flat this time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

We've had success against Cincy in the past, and I don't expect that to change too much.

Bodden has had success against Ocho-Cinco in the past, and we've always had our way with T.O.. With Spikes in there, we now have an improved run defense that can handle Cedric, and our offense is multi-dimensional, and very scary.

Nothing is a given, but I like our chances week 1, especially since we have a young and rejuvenated defense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Because its a first game, its a bit up in the air, but I think we match up well there, and watching them against the Cowboys, they have some issues to iron out as well.  We will see, but I'm expecting a W.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Da Bengals:
    [QUOTE]There is a lot of talk about the Colts on this board. Rightly so. However, they don't show up until week 11. Of greater concern right now is the gang from Cincinnati. Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

Don't see a problem with the Bungles. Not saying it will be easy. But TB will not lose an opener. pats shuld win this by 10+ points

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

38-17 Pats

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Da Bengals:
    [QUOTE]38-17 Pats
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

good prediction

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

28-9 Pats

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

Patriots, beside having 5-7 new players, or players at new positions, plus the D loss of Ty Warren, and Holt gone at WO, the team may not exactly be ready for the Bengals' powerful offense, and the top D in their division in 2009. They should be lucky to win.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

This will be an excellent test for the patriots.  I'll say 28 -27 Patriots. Easily could go the other way.  Will the yahoos please take their medication and calm down.  The patriots offense has a lot to prove.  Especially the running game.  The defense looks better this year that's for sure.  losing ty warren is huge and they still have to prove they can put pressure on the QB. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Da Bengals:
    [QUOTE]This will be an excellent test for the patriots.  I'll say 28 -27 Patriots. Easily could go the other way.  Will the yahoos please take their medication and calm down.  The patriots offense has a lot to prove.  Especially the running game.  The defense looks better this year that's for sure.  losing ty warren is huge and they still have to prove they can put pressure on the QB. 
    Posted by Benkarkis[/QUOTE]

The Patriots have nothing to prove Nancy.  Oh and Warren hasn't provide anything in 3 years now, so take your lack of football knowledge and go away. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Thanks for the input. Tried to catch the Cincy-Denver game but only saw the last 5 min. of 2nd and most of the 3rd. Couldn't tell much from that. Feelling better about the Pats  running game. I like our D but still think the Bengals will put up some points. I think that the Pats win the game but it will be decided in the 4th.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Here.