DA drops charges against Merriman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

DA drops charges against Merriman

Like it or not,the DA determined their wasn't enough evidence to pursue the charges.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Re: DA drops charges against Merriman

Not suprising. Given the fact that her chosen name is Tequila. Kinda like a hoker who crys rape. It goes to credibility.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

No one cares. Tela Tequila is trying to ruin football. Leave Merriman alone. When we face the Chargers I want them at their best. LT, Rivers, Merriman, and Cromartie

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

In Response to Re: DA drops charges against Merriman:
    [QUOTE]No one cares. Tela Tequila is trying to ruin football. Leave Merriman alone. When we face the Chargers I want them at their best. LT, Rivers, Merriman, and  Cromartie . 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE] Obviously you care.I just wanted peeps to know that this matter is no longer a distraction for a very talented playoff caliber team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangGator. Show MustangGator's posts

Charger fans should be concerned with Merriman more so than just this one incident.  He will not be back next year.  He is more about himself than the team.  Has been since he arrived in SD.  Great talent, but focused on other things away from football.  He should be a leader but is more concerned about his next career than this one.  A.J. Smith does not like him.  That is why he drafted Larry English to essentially replace Merriman next year.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Charges were dropped because he cared enough and didnt want his drunk friend to drive.

good luck against BUFFALO 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: DA drops charges against Merriman:
    [QUOTE]Charges were dropped because he cared enough and didnt want his drunk friend to drive.   good luck against BUFFALO 
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

MERRIMAN"S MESSAGE TO THE WORLD - "I CARE!"

He should get an award from MADD.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

In Response to DA drops charges against Merriman:
    [QUOTE]Like it or not,the DA determined their wasn't enough evidence to pursue the charges.
    Posted by cowtherabbit-[/QUOTE]

Tequila Depth Charges Dropped! Close call leads to toast and Merriman!