DAMN another good pick by the PACKERS WORKING OUT FOR THEM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

DAMN another good pick by the PACKERS WORKING OUT FOR THEM

Randall cobb, which some of you darftniks pointed out early and many of us coveted, picked by the packers and delivering immediate returns. wouldve looked good in a pats uniform. now he's going to be aiding our rival should we make it to the final game.

thery are doing some good things in greeen bay.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Re: DAMN another good pick by the PACKERS WORKING OUT FOR THEM

Cobb was taken with the last pick of round 2 which means every team passed on him twice ( except Oak which didnt have a first )

It also means we passed on Cobb 5 times ( Solder / Saints trade / Ras-I / Vareen / Texans trade )

However - 
    We do get to enjoy our currently 4th string rb Shane Vareen's game changing abilities ( lol ) in our quest for ring #4 ...jurys out .

BB is the best overall football man in the NFL hands down ...
    but considering Mike McCarthy is an average (at best ) coach ,I think it's fair to say that the best evaluator of talent in the NFL right now is GB's Ted Thompson.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Before annointing the SB winner they have to play the games.  One of the hardest things to do in sports is to return to the SB two years running, much less win it twice in a row. 

This is why we watch football, so many different things can happen.  It isn't predictable, it is totally unpredictable.  It it were predictable, no one would follow this game after year one.  Last year in the pre-season that PATS were picked to be at best, (I SAID AT BEST), a middle of the pack team with no playoff prospects.  They went 14 & 2 and despite the playoff loss to the YETS, we enjoyed everyone of those wins.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Yes, if only we could draft as well as the Packers so we could give up 34 points a game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

If Colsten doesn't fumble on the 2nd play of the Saints 1st drive I think the Saints probably win that game. Packers are a good team but I heard Mel Kiper(LOL) this morning say that the Packers have a real chance at doing what the Dolphins did and running the table HAHAHAHAHAHA..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Kiper is a moron. The end.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

In Response to Re: DAMN another good pick by the PACKERS WORKING OUT FOR THEM:
    [QUOTE]Cobb was taken with the last pick of round 2 which means every team passed on him twice ( except Oak which didnt have a first )  It also means we passed on Cobb 5 times ( Solder / Saints trade / Ras-I / Vareen / Texans trade ) However -  We do get to enjoy our currently 4th string rb Shane Vareen's game changing abilities ( lol ) in our quest for ring #4 ...jurys out .  BB is the best overall football man in the NFL hands down ... but considering Mike McCarthy is an average (at best ) coach ,I think it's fair to say that the best evaluator of talent in the NFL right now is GB's Ted Thompson.
    Posted by CaptnFoxboro[/QUOTE]

I would have to disagree and say McCarthy has come a long way and is an above average coach.  He won the Sb with a plethora of injuries last year.  When Bill did it, he was coach of the year I believe.  Now he may not run the defense but so far as being a head coach, he is pretty good. I watched him micd up during a game and he is a great play caller and very precise and agressive. Would love to have him as an offensive coordinator instead of O'bie.
    I like they wy he attacks defenses...One of the better coordinators if you ask me and also a head coach,,.....not that easy...Look what happened to McDaniels in that role....overwelmed! 

He has been coaching for a while and has paid his dues, even if most dont know much about him...I dont think you win a SB w/ and average coach after that rash of injuries they had

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to DAMN another good pick by the PACKERS WORKING OUT FOR THEM:
    [QUOTE]Randall cobb, which some of you darftniks pointed out early and many of us coveted, picked by the packers and delivering immediate returns. wouldve looked good in a pats uniform. now he's going to be aiding our rival should we make it to the final game. thery are doing some good things in greeen bay.
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Yes, I heard they're working on his Hall of Fame bust as we speak.  They'll probably just waive the waiting period for him after last night. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

In Response to Re: DAMN another good pick by the PACKERS WORKING OUT FOR THEM:
    [QUOTE]To say the Packers head coach is average is just not true. He is a VERY good signal caller and game planner. He is one of the better head coaches in football.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Said the same thing Killa, I watched him call plays, he is an assasin...People just see A -Rod and think he is a genius.  Good Qb , yes, but who do people think are calling these plays....McCarthy is a top 5 coach IMO, because of his attention to detail on offense and ability to change that team so fast after most thought there was no life after Favre.  (sigh) maybe we can someday have a good offensive signal caller who can make in game adjustments,  and a D-Coordinator like Rac who can relate to young players and draw up schemes on the Fly...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

New England doesn't play the Packers unless both teams win their respective conference championships.  That's why I congratulate the Packers on picking a peck of pickled peppers and move on, whew, too many non-NE items on this forum.

The Packers lost a huge pile of seven veteran free agents in the off-season.  They'll probably still be a good team. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

Hey Capt. Fox,

I rareley, if ever post on here and I'm not taking a shot at you, but could you please explain to me why it is you think Mike McCarthy is an "average at best HC?" I don't have a dog in the fight since I'm a Patriots fan since 1968 but that comment is laughable.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from b12696. Show b12696's posts

Re: @#!*% another good pick by the PACKERS WORKING OUT FOR THEM

Ted Thompsons picks in the draft are beautifuly simplistic and its working out for them. Which year will be the year we finally use those extra draft picks? we just keep trading them for future picks lol.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

cobb i s avaluable player already paying dividends.
    wouldve been great as a patriot.
    thanks for the comments.
    gb will be a formiddable opponent if we make it that far.
    i do think they have the best chance in the nfc. the saints probably have the best chance at beating them.
    and they are drafting very well.
    they are stacked and young.