Danny IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Danny IR

Coming into the season I figured Danny IR for 12 games and said Wes Welker's numbers would be better-

you do remember Welker? he's that guy who suddenly became a bum and overrated and no big loss after he had the gall to want to actually get paid?

the guy who you patsies fans showed ur true colors and loyalty and turned on who gave you more production than any receiver in the NFL for 6 years?

the guy without whom you don't sniff either Super Bowl?

the guy Danny A was so much better than although he had not accomplished enough to carry Welker's jock? you remember-

anyway seems I might have been wrong-way too generous...now I figure if the Pats get 8 games out of Danny IR they should be grateful

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Re: Danny IR

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Coming into the season I figured Danny IR for 12 games and said Wes Welker's numbers would be better-

you do remember Welker? he's that guy who suddenly became a bum and overrated and no big loss after he had the gall to want to actually get paid?

the guy who you patsies fans showed ur true colors and loyalty and turned on who gave you more production than any receiver in the NFL for 6 years?

the guy Danny A was so much better than although he had not accomplished enough to carry Welker's jock? you remember-

anyway seems I might have been wrong-way too generous...now I figure if the Pats get 8 games out of Danny IR they should be grateful

Whatcha think...Coughlin's last year?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

Troll Post

Edelman = Welker

As predicted

Ramsees Barden done with Giants. Draft bust. Second season to miss playoffs upcoming.

Enjoy that!

hi russ

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Giants look good this year Jints. How many games do you see them winning? 5? 6?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

irrelevant to the post at hand Dig

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46.Show 42AND46's posts

Thanks for your objective input.

Let's go Pats!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Let's go Pats!

somebody has to give it!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Let's go Pats!

Who are you guys talking to?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

[QUOTE]

Let's go Pats!

Who are you guys talking to?

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

[QUOTE]

Let's go Pats!

somebody has to give it!

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You Asking me??

I know who Welker is.  He was the most productive player on this team who didn't have the last name Brady.

I knew DA wouldn't give us a full season.  Hopefully he gives 12 games, horrible if less then that.  If he continues to be out the Pats way over paid for him if you take into consideration how much paid for how much played.  Hopefully he is back next weekend, I don't want the Pats to go into the Falcons, Bengals, Saints part of the schedule at 2-1.

Funny thread from you because Welker is going to be used to beat your team tomorrow.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

^ Unhealthy man lust for Patriots GM.  Disturbing.

Sad thing for the team is, I was right.  You and GM were wrong.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

And you wonder why posters on this site, myself included, take so many shots at you. New Yawkas....go figure

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

^ Unhealthy man lust for Patriots GM.  Disturbing.

Sad thing for the team is, I was right.  You and GM were wrong.

You've never been right here in your life other than when you concoct a new photoshopping effort.

I was right about Brady and the offense doing us in for SB 46. Right again. Same thing this past January. He did it in 2007, too.  The pattern was there. He's been just god awful in key moments in title games and SBs.

Will Brady ever pitch in for these AFC title games or a SB again, or is he entitled? 

What will you do when we go 12-4, the D looks good and we're all wondering what Brady will do in the AFC title game?  

lol

Been going on for years and years.   3 TDs, 7 INTs last 3 home AFC title games.  Not a mirage, BBW.

FInally, me defending BB's HOF greateness and consistency as the arthictect of all of this that we have had is not me having an unhealthy anything. Without him, none of this, absolutely none of this is possible.   Brady has let BB down for years and years now by not helping in the postseason.  

You idiots need a scapegoat so Tony Mazz holds your hand for you with ESPN and points you in his direction like tools.

Horrible Super Bowl coaching by BB for the greatest regular season team ever.  He was out coached.  Sad but true.  Many have talked about how BB was pushing them too hard at the end of the season and through the playoffs.  The Patriots were burnt out for the SB game.  Rodney has even discussed this.  Sorry to have to break it to you about or great coach but yes, he was out coached.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

DA was a poor choice by BB. Welker never missed a game and DA can't stay healthy. I understand the drops in key big games would have had something to do with the lower offer but losing Welker,Lloyd and Woodhead with Hernandez in Jail and Gronk's injury and replacing all that with DA and a bunch of unproven rookies??Poor management by BB once again.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Brady leads the team to a game winning TD pass to Moss to win the Super Bowl then the defense gives up an 83 yard drive to lose it in the final minutes.  Sad! Shame! Perfect season, greatest team ever... gone!  Thanks a lot, defense!

Next SB the Pats D gives up an 88 yard drive in the final minutes to once again lose the Super Bowl.  Sad!  Shame!  Thanks a lot, defense!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

[QUOTE]

Lol!!

So many new players in new spots due to poor cap management and poor drafts in recent years. Going to be tough.

I will laugh if they can't defend Vick in his gimmick offense.

[/QUOTE]

Did you just say too many new players in new spots???????????????????????

Oh, my

And bad drafts?       OH, MY!!!!!!

How bout them Panthers?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

what are you doing posting here?  mind your own team.  they are bad enough to keep you busy.