Danny IR

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Danny IR

Fourty tool, fourty tool, fourty tool...   What happened to mr objective the board cop?  Eeeeeeee youuu. Eeeeee youuuuu.  Did dad bring in the lobster pots yet? Did he lose any of the 5. You know how the real fishermen don't like competetion.  How was fire island this year?  I bet it was fun. now why are you on a pats board trying to talk football with the men?  We know you don't know a lot so it would be a lot better keeping you under cover if you just didn't say anything. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Coming into the season I figured Danny IR for 12 games and said Wes Welker's numbers would be better-

you do remember Welker? he's that guy who suddenly became a bum and overrated and no big loss after he had the gall to want to actually get paid?

the guy who you patsies fans showed ur true colors and loyalty and turned on who gave you more production than any receiver in the NFL for 6 years?

the guy without whom you don't sniff either Super Bowl?

the guy Danny A was so much better than although he had not accomplished enough to carry Welker's jock? you remember-

anyway seems I might have been wrong-way too generous...now I figure if the Pats get 8 games out of Danny IR they should be grateful

DA was a poor choice by BB. Welker never missed a game and DA can't stay healthy. I understand the drops in key big games would have had something to do with the lower offer but losing Welker,Lloyd and Woodhead with Hernandez in Jail and Gronk's injury and replacing all that with DA and a bunch of unproven rookies??Poor management by BB once again.

[/QUOTE]

So you would rather the Pats go the way of the Bird Celtics?

If this hadn't happened do you really think any of the rookies would have any playing time yet? Just shows BB's genius in forcing some throws the rookies way while the D wins them some games!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to digger0862's comment:

[QUOTE]

Giants look good this year Jints. How many games do you see them winning? 5? 6?

Lol!!

So many new players in new spots due to poor cap management and poor drafts in recent years. Going to be tough.

I will laugh if they can't defend Vick in his gimmick offense.

[/QUOTE]

Did you just say too many new players in new spots???????????????????????

Oh, my

And bad drafts?       OH, MY!!!!!!

How bout them Panthers?

[/QUOTE]

Yes. I did.  We don't have that here.  We also did not go out and wildly spend to replace the people we lost.

[/QUOTE]

Who's we?  The Panthers?

The Patriots replaced the entire offense and are still replacing Assante Samuels and Seymore and Bruschi and Rodney,  and Willy and Troy, and, and, and...... Every year.

It's very obvious the Pats did not spend (other than millions and millions in dead money)to replace what they lost.  Very Obvious.

How did the Panthers do?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Coming into the season I figured Danny IR for 12 games and said Wes Welker's numbers would be better-

you do remember Welker? he's that guy who suddenly became a bum and overrated and no big loss after he had the gall to want to actually get paid?

the guy who you patsies fans showed ur true colors and loyalty and turned on who gave you more production than any receiver in the NFL for 6 years?

the guy Danny A was so much better than although he had not accomplished enough to carry Welker's jock? you remember-

anyway seems I might have been wrong-way too generous...now I figure if the Pats get 8 games out of Danny IR they should be grateful

DA was a poor choice by BB. Welker never missed a game and DA can't stay healthy. I understand the drops in key big games would have had something to do with the lower offer but losing Welker,Lloyd and Woodhead with Hernandez in Jail and Gronk's injury and replacing all that with DA and a bunch of unproven rookies??Poor management by BB once again.

Poor management by BB?

How was he supposed to know about the infections with Gronk?

Did he know about Hernandez before WW left?

Woodhead was surpassed by Vereen, who is hurt.

WW never missed a game?  If you dont count the playoffs.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If this hadn't happened do you really think any of the rookies would have any playing time yet? Just shows BB's genius in forcing some throws the rookies way while the D wins them some games!

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  BB a genius.  Yet, Pats fans mock their own HOF coach and GM on these boards in Week 2 of the season. Same thing every year.

I remember back after Week 1 of 2003, these same morons wanted him fired, too. Knee jerk inbreds.

[/QUOTE]

A genius doesn't put a converted QB and 3 rookies out there on offense, as starters in skilled positions.

No one  does.

Most Rookies are eased into a system and allowed to gain confidence and experience slowly, used with limits, not thrown into the fire.  Talk about confidence busters. pfft

Extremely poor roster management.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

what are you doing posting here?  mind your own team.  they are bad enough to keep you busy.  

HEY DAVE!

been a while

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

And you wonder why posters on this site, myself included, take so many shots at you. New Yawkas....go figure

aint got nothing to do with new york Rod

just a fan of another team who happens to appreciate wes welker more than apparently a helluva lot of pats fans-which is pathetic

and i do admit a pet peeve about selective memories and ingrates

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

somehow i don't this was all a plan...at all

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

aint got nothing to do with new york Rod

just a fan of another team who happens to appreciate wes welker more than apparently a helluva lot of pats fans-which is pathetic

and i do admit a pet peeve about selective memories and ingrates

Of course you appreciate Wes Welker. Without him, the Giants lose SB46, and youre stuck for a screen name

Your sentimental attachment to him remains ongoing. I think that's sweet

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yes. I did.  We don't have that here.  We also did not go out and wildly spend to replace the people we lost.

It's "they", not "we".  We the fans are not part of the team. 

Back to this absurd post, no, the Pats didn't go out and wildly spend to replace the players they lost.

They also didn't replace the players that they lost.

How's your QB situation looking there for you NYJ fans?  Do you think Geno will get better, or do you wish Sanchez a speedy recovery?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

So the troll from NY decides to opine patriots. Problem is for him he is here talking Pat's because he knows his team once again this year will not be relevant. Enjoy the Giants March to mediocrity this year and as always I' m sure you will be here to enforce all the board laws and that you so see fit.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think I remember when they signed Amendola this spring, that his contract was easily voided if they wanted to after one season...that sound right? If so, I'm sure we will get out of that contract - there's no way this team will pay a guy who you can't count on 8 million a year, because they wouldn't pay a guy you COULD count on.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I think I remember when they signed Amendola this spring, that his contract was easily voided if they wanted to after one season...that sound right? If so, I'm sure we will get out of that contract - there's no way this team will pay a guy who you can't count on 8 million a year, because they wouldn't pay a guy you COULD count on.

Because he missed a game? I keep hearing he has a history of being injured so he will always get injured. Well, the Patriots also had a history of losing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

irrelevant to the post at hand Dig

RESPONSE: Regardless of how "relevant" his comments are, he has a point. With the Denver Horsefaces coming to town, the Giants are in danger of falling to an 0-2 start. They appear to have five major problems:

1.) RB: David Wilson is explosive in space, but has serious fumbling issues, doesn't seem to catch the ball very well coming out of the backfield, and is a liability as a pass blocker. With back-up RB Andre Brown out, the Giants have had to go hat in hand to resign Brandon Jacobs. You talk about the Pats letting Welker go for Amendola, what about the G-men letting Ahmad Bradshaw walk, and putting all their hopes for a dependable ground game on Wilson? How's that turning out?

2.) OL: Not good. There's no depth, and they are already experiencing injury troubles. OG/OT David Diehl is hurt again (thumb injury), and will miss the Denver game. Starting OC David Baas has a creaky knee. Rookie RT Justin Pugh may be  better suited to play guard, than OT. This group did a very poor job of run blocking last week in Dallas; 

3.) TE: Do the Giants have one?? I mean really...Brandon Meyers? Who is his back-up?   

4.) JPP: Jason Pierre Paul has never been the same player since he developed back problems. Unless he returns to form, the Giants are going nowhere;

5.) SECONDARY: Former first rounder, CB Prince Amukamara, is talented, but injury prone. He may miss the Denver game after suffering a concussion last week. The safety position appears to be a disaster.      

[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

You meann the guy that is working for less money this year than he would have if he'd signed our offer last year - oh yeah that guy. Yeah he's a smart guy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

[QUOTE]

irrelevant to the post at hand Dig

[/QUOTE]

No it isn't! You come to a Pat's board and spew your junk, you get slapped.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

it will be unfortunate if danny A is out for an extended period of time, but regardless, brady has to to get in a rhythm with the rookie receivers if they are to have any shot of going far in the playoffs. im hopeful they will turn it around and i think they will be better for it come january.The defense has played well so far which is a very good sign and amendola and gronk should be back for the tougher part of the schedule.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Don't put us all in that group, Jints. The fans that bash Welker now that he's no longer here are funny. That seems to be Boston sports fan 101 though, certainly nothing I haven't seen before with Pedro, Manny, Damon, Thornton, and even now Paul Pierce to an extent. Seriously, how do you bash Paul Pierce as a Celtics fan?! Ugh

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

Don't put us all in that group, Jints. The fans that bash Welker now that he's no longer here are funny. That seems to be Boston sports fan 101 though, certainly nothing I haven't seen before with Pedro, Manny, Damon, Thornton, and even now Paul Pierce to an extent. Seriously, how do you bash Paul Pierce as a Celtics fan?! Ugh

see now this is why Capt Z is such a good fan and intelliegent  ^^

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

On a side note, I'm rooting for the Giants for two reasons today.

1. They're playing the Broncos

2. I started Eli at QB on my fantasy team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

On a side note, I'm rooting for the Giants for two reasons today.

1. They're playing the Broncos

2. I started Eli at QB on my fantasy team.

sorry we let u down Ayy but as I started a thread: fear not Jints will win 10 games this year!