Dansby to the Dolphins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Dansby to the Dolphins

Yikes. Saw an interview with him last night at 12:10AM on ESPN and it sure seems like he will be playing in Miami. Boy he would have looked great with the Patriots. Can you imagine a playmaking linebacker who is also a true defensive leader? - 2 things the Patriots lacked last season. Oh well. Another good one bites the dust!! Hopefully Crable or Woods or Guyton will turn into the next Dansby!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: Dansby to the Dolphins

I'm not so sure any of those three will be the other side of Mayo, Might even be a player picked up via trade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Dansby camp mentioned he will visit ALL teams - HOPEFULLY one of them is of course the Pats....we'll see....

Dansby would look good beside Mayo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

Brandon Spikes in the 2nd round would also look good, and for way less $

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

I really dont hope or think that the guys next to Mayo will be either Crable, Woods or Guyton, cause then we are in deep sh..! I hope it will be McKenzie plus an experienced FA or a high draft. Isnt McKenzie an ILB?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

Hey.  We need 2 new LB's at least, maybe 3.  We need a new DE, at least 1 CB, at least 2 TE's, a WR, 1 RB at least, we always need at least 1 OL, and 1 DT.  10 guys total +/-. I trust BB to pick the method to acquire these 10 guys, whether it be draft, FA, or trade.  LB, and RB seem to be available in FA, as are CB's.  WR and TE's through trades maybe, and the rest through the draft?  I don't want to see a "1 million" player bought through FA for 4million, just because he is the best guy out there at one position, when a different position might have a better "value", and the draft can fill in the holes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

@Adam...Im with you man...He may be a good player, but he is not the type of player that the Pats like to sign.  He stated that he didnt care where he played, he just wanted to get paid. 

There are far too many holes on this team to be paying for a high priced free agent.  Thats why I have been so against the Peppers thing for so long.  I dont want NE to pick up scraps, but I do expect the FO to find some solid young guys and vets to fill in those holes. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

Come on..do you really think Pats can solve all there problems through draft? If we are lucky 2 or 3 of the drafted rookies will be succesful down the road - and very small chances they will be it right away. We simply have toomany holes to fill, so we better start doing something in FA or try and make some trades. Otherwise we will be looking at the Jets in January.

Dont forget we will only have Brady at his best for a few more seasons, so why not spend the money now we have a top QB. When Brady and BB is gone Pats can start saving money until the next Brady shows up.