Dark Jerseys Hot weather

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Dark Jerseys Hot weather

Watch and see if the Dolphins wear their light colors to make the Pats soak up the heat in Dark Blue.
     I believe the home team has the choice of colors?

Go Pats,
    Davidseattle

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Re: Dark Jerseys Hot weather

Miami has chosen to wear the aqua jerseys so the Patriots will be wearing their white, road jerseys.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Dark Jerseys Hot weather:
    [QUOTE]Watch and see if the Dolphins wear their light colors to make the Pats soak up the heat in Dark Blue.  I believe the home team has the choice of colors? Go Pats, Davidseattle
    Posted by DavidSeattle[/QUOTE]

It is a night game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Its a night game so idk what sun will be out at 8:30 at night

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

it rains alot in Seattle....to much "dank" maybe

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

The game is on monday night. Im pretty certain Miami will be wearing their orange alternates and we'll be in white

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Dark Jerseys Hot weather:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Dark Jerseys Hot weather : It is a night game.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

LOL, i guess he didn't know

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

we are wearing our white jerseys, and its night time, so that wont matter, color matters when theres sun... dumbas.s

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOT2REGRET. Show NOT2REGRET's posts

Is he serious?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4684390/white-jerseys-for-pats-in-miami
    BAM
    mike reiss knows where its at, you fuckwits

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dark Jerseys Hot weather : LOL, i guess he didn't know
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

You'd think the fact that it is on Monday Night Football would be a big indicator, but I guess not.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dark Jerseys Hot weather : You'd think the fact that it is on Monday Night Football would be a big indicator, but I guess not.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

i'm still chuckling my asss off on this one. reminds me of the guy from germany who didn't know what LOL meant

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dark Jerseys Hot weather : i'm still chuckling my asss off on this one. reminds me of the guy from germany who didn't know what LOL meant
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Well, YOU probably don't know what schlaff schwanz means, either.  It happens.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I read somewhere that they're wearing Blue because it's a night game. They usually do choose white for day games, though, so the visitors have to wear a hotter dark jersey.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dark Jerseys Hot weather : Well, YOU probably don't know what schlaff schwanz means, either.  It happens.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Schlaff Schwanz?  I don't know what it means but it doesn't sound good.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dark Jerseys Hot weather : Schlaff Schwanz?  I don't know what it means but it doesn't sound good.
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

actually its schlapp schwanz

http://www.dict.cc/german-english/Schlappschwanz.html

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bpporters. Show bpporters's posts

Miami will probably wear white. It doesn't matter either way because its a night game and its the sunlight that gets drawn by the darker colors. The bigger question is if the defense can get off the field.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

The night time temperatures will be in the mid to low 70's. Perfect weather if it doesn't rain.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

can Butler wear some kind of camouflage?