DARREN MCKEE:"WELKER really hates it here in DENVER, his soul clearly still belongs in FOXBORO!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

DARREN MCKEE:"WELKER really hates it here in DENVER, his soul clearly still belongs in FOXBORO!"

heard mac on the archive from toucher and rich.. thinks this could b welk's last year in football, never should have played in the last game , that wes hasnt been the same since the first concussion and definitely worse after the second one.. thinks wes may call it quits if bb cant welcome him back.. would gladly take a discount to walk back thru those doors. he covers the team and says wes looks lost in the lockerroom. he saw him in new england and despite the facade on occasion, he's simply not the same guy. wes has never acclimated or truly become a "bronco" in the community or elsewhere.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: DARREN MCKEE:

You can tell with every interview he does that he doesnt want to be there. Noone to blame but his agent. He was speaking about the patriots way and it was very telling how he talked about accountabilty here and how everyone is expected to do their jobs.

In the end, he scored more TDs, but had less catches and yards and more headaches that may cost him his career.  Sad that it came to that all over agents and greed.

We need more Tedy Bruschis on this team.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

We could use him, for sure... we sure love short, white wr.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7colas. Show 7colas's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do you think that's why he gave the game away 8 weeks ago? 

It looked a little fishy to me. I think they should sit him this Sunday. I don't trust him, Brady, or BB. This is probably a new scam they came up with to make it to the Superbowl.

Once a cheater.... Always a cheater. 

LONG LIVE THE *

PapaJohn,

Your constant trolling shows how scared you really are. We both know that your D is weak and depleted. Your only hope is that Peyton and that offence can put up points on us. Our secondary isn't too shabby and with BB calling the shots I like our chances of limiting Denver's offence. You should be afraid very afraid. In fact I think your worst nightmare is coming to town so keep trolling while you can because it will all be over come late Sunday afternoon and I'm sure we will never hear from you again.

Laughing

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

It looked a little fishy to me. I think they should sit him this Sunday. I don't trust him, Brady, or BB. This is probably a new scam they came up with to make it to the Superbowl.

LONG LIVE THE *

Laughing

[/QUOTE]

DAMN! You discovered the chip Pats implanted in his brain before he left....Everybody else thinks its the concussions, but Pats couldnt fool you!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

LONG LIVE THE *

Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Yup, it's shameful, what a team will do to finally get an aging QB a SB ring.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

LONG LIVE THE *

Broncos * fined 1 million dollars  and loss of a 3rd round pick for cheating on the cap

Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

LONG LIVE THE *

Laughing

ha! after this sunday you'll be making crow pizza's for every bronco's fan. pappy gone and don't forget the garlic!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You can tell with every interview he does that he doesnt want to be there. Noone to blame but his agent. He was speaking about the patriots way and it was very telling how he talked about accountabilty here and how everyone is expected to do their jobs.

In the end, he scored more TDs, but had less catches and yards and more headaches that may cost him his career.  Sad that it came to that all over agents and greed.

[/QUOTE]

Come on, now...how can you put this all on Welker's agent? Who does Welker's agent work for...and who has the final say?

Time and again we've seen UFAs change teams for more money. Yet, in the end, they are unhappy. Welker's advancing age and injury problems are catching up with him. Plus, he left his best friend (Brady), and a team in which he was a focal point of the offense...for an offense in which he's just one of many weapons. 

The grass isn't always greener, no matter the amount of the green.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Wes chose the $$$ and used his impaired relationship with BB as the excuse.  Loved him as a player; question his motives on a roster full of guys who had bigger reasons to complain, but didn't.

Pats are going to roll this team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Come on, now...how can you put this all on Welker's agent? Who does Welker's agent work for...and who has the final say?

Time and again we've seen UFAs change teams for more money. Yet, in the end, they are unhappy. Welker's advancing age and injury problems are catching up with him. Plus, he left his best friend (Brady), and a team in which he was a focal point of the offense...for an offense in which he's just one of many weapons. 

The grass isn't always greener, no matter the amount of the green.  

[/QUOTE]

well Wes is a player. He does not know the market. Obviously neither did his agent and ultimately yes its on wes but his agent was in his ear telling him bad info. Wes pays his agent to get him a deal. His agent had bad info and got him a bad deal because He WANTED to stay here. Blame him, agent, both. I dont care. He is gone.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Watching SB46 and last year's AFC championship game I thought that Wes is beat up at the end of the season. He should've retired before this season instead of trying to make some extra money. Cannot buy back a healthy body. I also wonder if QB change contributed to Welker's concussion issues. Maybe Brady was throwing the ball in such a way that provided Wes a greater chance to avoid hits while Manning does not really think about it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Watching SB46 and last year's AFC championship game I thought that Wes is beat up at the end of the season. He should've retired before this season instead of trying to make some extra money. Cannot buy back a healthy body. I also wonder if QB change contributed to Welker's concussion issues. Maybe Brady was throwing the ball in such a way that provided Wes a greater chance to avoid hits while Manning does not really think about it?

[/QUOTE]

Brady has always prided himself on Not throwing guys into traffic. Its part of the trust with QB/WR on THAT side. Brady needs to trust guys to be in the right spot. The WR has to trust Brady not to throw him into trouble. Now is it perfect? never. Thats because you cant gauge how fast a DB can close and hit but Brady tries his best not to get his WRs killed. Based on the amount of games Wes has missed in his pats career. I would say Brady is better at that too.  Wes missed more games this year than his whole pats career.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you applying? Btw, amendola is a 4th generation Mexican American. Someone you can route for!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm sorry, but did Belichick trade Wes Welker? Did Belichick not offer Wes Welker more years? Did Belichick not offer Welker a chance to make more money? Did Belichick tell Welker to go to Denver? 

Gimme me a break! The snake should never be allowed back. especially since for the firsts time in years, our offense isn't overly reliant on Welker and thus easy to stop. 

Why would Belichick want a 33 year old washed up traitor when he has Amendola, Edelman, Boyce and even Collie to play the slot? Love how Branch and Cole are burnt at the steak when they had no option but to sign for the opposing team since Belichick made no offers to them, but Welker does it in a larger scale and at a more detrimental level but we're supposed to welcome that snake back. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you applying? Btw, amendola is a 4th generation Mexican American. Someone you can route for!

[/QUOTE]

Why do people get so offended when people bring up Welker's race? It plays a role, along with his height, in his popularity because he's doesn't fit the mold. Just like Linsanity was in part due to him being an Asian from Harvard, Welker's popularity is boosted by him not fitting the mold. 

A black dominant hockey player would be widely popular idue to the demographics of that sport.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Definitely.  Wes is a shell of his former self, thanks to Manning leading him into vicious hits all the time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but did Belichick trade Wes Welker? Did Belichick not offer Wes Welker more years? Did Belichick not offer Welker a chance to make more money? Did Belichick tell Welker to go to Denver? 

Gimme me a break! The snake should never be allowed back. especially since for the firsts time in years, our offense isn't overly reliant on Welker and thus easy to stop. 

Why would Belichick want a 33 year old washed up traitor when he has Amendola, Edelman, Boyce and even Collie to play the slot? Love how Branch and Cole are burnt at the steak when they had no option but to sign for the opposing team since Belichick made no offers to them, but Welker does it in a larger scale and at a more detrimental level but we're supposed to welcome that snake back. 

[/QUOTE]

I'd take all of them back if they can help the team win. Don't care who they played for last year. There's no loyalty in sports, it's just business.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Could you imagine Danny Ainge leaving Boston to go play with Magic Johnson and then getting a standing ovation when he sulks back with his legs between his tail? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

This is silly....WW being unhappy in Denver is pure speculation. Unless you have spoken with him directly, this is just some reporter trying to raise a few eyebrows......how shocking that the media is trying to make a story out of nothing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Could you imagine Danny Ainge leaving Boston to go play with Magic Johnson and then getting a standing ovation when he sulks back with his legs between his tail? 

[/QUOTE]

Ainge was never that popular as a Celtic, not embraced like the big three or some other guys. He left for Phoenix as I recall, I don't think too many people cared that much. We're not talking Larry Bird.

Besides football is totally different. Some people still want Seymour back. Fine with me if he can help, I couldn't care less what he said about BB or whoever. I'm not sure Welker has much left in the tank, but if there was a role for him in Foxboro, I'd take him back.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wes chose the $$$ and used his impaired relationship with BB as the excuse.  Loved him as a player; question his motives on a roster full of guys who had bigger reasons to complain, but didn't.

Pats are going to roll this team.

[/QUOTE]

As the week wears on, I can see the Pats winning it going away.  I don't play on the team, they might lose the game, but I think NE is the better TEAM. Better coaches, better overall depth, better balance.

[/QUOTE]

is this where you start your wavering on who will win, pick both teams back and forth, and then after the game say you "nailed it"?