Darren Sproles?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Darren Sproles?

HI All,
    I know we are all tossing around big names like Peppers/Boldin/Dansby - etc etc....and or wait for the draft. 

Well, I think on Special Teams IF the Pats have a shot at Darren Sproles - they should get him!  He would be a nice compliment for Kevin Faulk too - as we all know, Kevin is the BEST! but he won't be here forever.  I always liked Sproles and a nice scat back /safety valve for Brady -esp on 3rd downs.  Of course he is a great kick off returner too!  I liked him at K-St a few years ago and wanted the Pats to take him.  So we'll see, maybe (if he is available of course) they will have another shot at him....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Darren Sproles?

I like Sproles, but I think he'll be expensive and he didn't have the best season last year. Spending big dough on backs is risky, especialy smaller third down ones. If you can get him at a good price I'm all for it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Isn't he SD's only option?....not going anywhere

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I think as we all know, BB likes those guys who plays several positions (get the bang for you buck type)....and Sproles does that.  Special teamer/3rd down guy/screens/safety valve....etc... It's just a matter if the Pats feel the same way about him?... Maybe they have another guy in mind - who knows because wouldn't you like that threat again on kick-offs! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

nah

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

With LT gone, I don't think SD will let Sproles go. I am sure they are working on a contract as we speak. If he hits the FA market then by all means, go for it. It will be nice to have a younger back in the team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Darren Sproles!?  Is this a joke or something.  Give me the name of some FA RB in his mid to late 30's with two busted knees.  Then we can talk seriously about the Pats picking up a FA Running Back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Only IF he becomes a Free Agent - He may not even be out there.  BUT this is ONLY after the Pats make their hopeful BIG moves....after the dust settles, then they can focus on players like this.  You cant forget about Special teams as well.  It is 1/3 of the game as well!