Day 3 the day for the BIG UGLYS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Day 3 the day for the BIG UGLYS

I'm a little disappointed that the Pats haven't picked an O or D linemen. Ducasse, Veldheer, would have been nice. A DE and a DT are needed. As it stands now the Pats are going to have the same lines as last year.....very hard for 4-7 round pick to make the roster let alone any impact. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fab2indc. Show fab2indc's posts

Re: Day 3 the day for the BIG UGLYS

plenty of quality starting d and o lineman(o lineman especially) are found in rds 4 and after year after year in the draft.
    dont worry...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Hopefully we can get Bruce campbell at #113

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

shoot raydas just picked Bruce Campbell

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Decent guards are easy to find in these rounds.  Decent OTs (what we need most) usually go first round.  But maybe there's another Vollmer out there that BB has in mind.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

no big uglys today, we took a TE-pretty good one too

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: Day 3 the day for the BIG UGLYS:
    no big uglys today, we took a TE-pretty good one too
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I wanted Campbell too, but I like this pick given Campbell is gone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I want Calloway if he's still there. Anyone who gets a dui while riding a moped is alright in my book

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I want Calloway if he's still there. Anyone who gets a dui while riding a moped is alright in my book
    Posted by PatsEng

him, or Young from ND or Fox from miami

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Looks like we will be getting some quality practice squad guy's, if any, soon.

Looks like our Center and Right Guard positions will continue to get run over by good defenses this year. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mlgvt48. Show mlgvt48's posts

I'm surprised Sapp went so low (5th rd) and he might have helped our pass rush.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Looks like we will be getting some quality practice squad guy's, if any, soon. Looks like our Center and Right Guard positions will continue to get run over by good defenses this year. 
    Posted by Tcal2

I keep wondering about O-line too. I figure he has to be ready to pick a couple. Maybe those will be our 7th rounders.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Im happy with the draft so far, we got some impact players and all of the picks were solid choices.

Im guessing BB will adress the lines next year, we do have two 1st and two 2nd round picks next year.