Days to go, does anyone even have a clear idea what BB will be doing Saturday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Days to go, does anyone even have a clear idea what BB will be doing Saturday?

This is probably the most exciting draft I can remember.  We have no URGENT need like the Jets (QB), dolphins (LBs), bills (OT, gum to give to TO so he doesn't talk in the locker room) and we can go on and on with the list.
    So here's what I believe could be a home run for the Pats for that #23 pick, it's out there but here it goes:

#23 (800 points) and 2010 third Traded to Giants for Giants #45 (420) #60 (300) 2010 2nd-
    #34 James Laurinaitis ILB (don't think English will still be available) 
    #45 Sean Smith CB/S
    #47 Connor Barwin DE/OLB
    #58 Paul Kruger DE
    #60 Clint Sintim OLB
    #89 Phil Loadholt OT
    #97 James Casey TE

Other possibilities in the second, Fili Moala DT, Ron Brace NT, Duke Robinson G, William Moore S, Louis Delmas S,  Jamon Meredith OT

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Re: Days to go, does anyone even have a clear idea what BB will be doing Saturday?

Gambling....legal    Shooting....legal in Costa Rica.

Leon stupidest person on Earth..... GUILTY! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: Days to go, does anyone even have a clear idea what BB will be doing Saturday?

[QUOTE] Gambling....legal    Shooting....legal in Costa Rica. Leon stupidest person on Earth..... GUILTY! 
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

Can I just speed up the process for Leon then?  If he's not getting out alive then why make him wait lol

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from grego84. Show grego84's posts

you use "LOL" and you're a grown man?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]you use "LOL" and you're a grown man?
    Posted by grego84[/QUOTE]

He's not grown (at least not mentally), and I'd use the term "man" very loosely! He is a troll. He may be living in a 40 year old body, but he has the mind of a 10 year old (and a retarded one at that).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

the best thing about this is the simple fact that NOBODY knows what he will do except him. I'm pretty sure most people will speculate and evaluate, and estimate, and still be completely baffled when the picks are announced. We will all scratch our heads and finally admit that we, as mere fans of the game better leave the drafting to THE MAN because "in Bil we trust" GO PATS!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

[QUOTE]you use "LOL" and you're a grown man?
    Posted by grego84[/QUOTE]
    Yes 36 year's young, lol oppss IDK Y i used it.  Could be too used to texting with my kids now, they don't talk anymore.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]This is probably the most exciting draft I can remember.  We have no URGENT need like the Jets (QB), dolphins (LBs), bills (OT, gum to give to TO so he doesn't talk in the locker room) and we can go on and on with the list. So here's what I believe could be a home run for the Pats for that #23 pick, it's out there but here it goes: #23 (800 points) and 2010 third Traded to Giants for Giants #45 (420) #60 (300) 2010 2nd- #34 James Laurinaitis ILB (don't think English will still be available)  #45 Sean Smith CB/S #47 Connor Barwin DE/OLB #58 Paul Kruger DE #60 Clint Sintim OLB #89 Phil Loadholt OT #97 James Casey TE Other possibilities in the second, Fili Moala DT, Ron Brace NT, Duke Robinson G, William Moore S, Louis Delmas S,  Jamon Meredith OT
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]
    http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2009/04/bits_from_belic_21.html
    one thing BB quoted is that they are in discussions with other teams about trades,and one of them is two picks for one.so look for some of the picks to be traded.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Can you please provide us with a link Leon to show us exactly what rules or laws have been broken by either Brady or his wife? I mean you said we will need to bail Brady out which implys he broke the law, so could you please gives us the link that will show us what law he broke?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Can you please provide us with a link Leon to show us exactly what rules or laws have been broken by either Brady or his wife? I mean you said we will need to bail Brady out which implys he broke the law, so could you please gives us the link that will show us what law he broke?
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]
    the only law brady will break is come gametime between the pats,and jets,and we are killing them 55-7.it will be called the no mercy law.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2009/04/bits_from_belic_21.html one thing BB quoted is that they are in discussions with other teams about trades,and one of them is two picks for one.so look for some of the picks to be traded.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

It is virtually impossible for 8 rookies to make the team- so expect to see either Pats trading up or into next year. I say 5 or so picks for this year and the rest goes up, next year, or for a player or two.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

My guess is that with all the free agent signings and 11 draft picks Bill will swap one or two 2009 picks for 2010 picks or bundle a couple of picks together in a trade for a player or to move up. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Bill came away with eight players for this years camp with the 11 picks. 

Most picks will be on the defensive side of the ball and the offensive picks will be on the line.

Should be fun to see what he does.  We will probably be schocked.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]Name calling?They've stooped to name calling.Hey that's what my 6 year old nephew does when has nothing to say either. Hey you 2 should go check out the disturbinbg thread about Mrs. Bradys gambling.Yeah I know it's very disturbing isn't it!? LOL at the two of you...name calling!?  LOL !and you know I am!
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

Thanks to our new system, and the reinstatement of the ignore ahole button, we no longer have to suffer the likes of degenerate, illiterate ignoramuses from new york. But I repeat myself. buh-bye leon.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

The mad genius that is our beloved BB has kept the rest of the world out of the loop, once again. The only clear idea about this weekend is that no one really has a clear idea. The list that Reise put together has some legit candidates and its a good bet than more than one will end up on the roster BUT don't rule anything out, including one Mr. Peppers taking up residence in Boston !!.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

"I wouldn't be surprised if Bill came away with eight players for this years camp with the 11 picks."

Agreed, two of the first six will likely be traded for 2010 picks.

Last year we had three third round picks.
    This year we have three second rounders.
    Next year we will have three firsts.  Or maybe, two firsts, two seconds, and two thirds?

By the time BB is done, this franchise will have three picks in each of the first three rounds locked up for the rest of its existence. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

this is all Leon has left......trolling this board.......his team has to draft a QB who won't be ready this year.....how's this year looking for you Leon? Have a nice day!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

He will be trading, trading, trading.  My over-under is three additional trades over the weekend, whether up, down rarely, out to 2010 or for a veteran player.  There will be little left of the current numbers except for #97 which must be used per NFL rule.  If we see five trades, so be it.