DeadAhead...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

DeadAhead...

that u rusty?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: DeadAhead...

Who cares.  The guy should be banned from here forever.  When you really get right down to it he doesn't add anything here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Who cares.  The guy should be banned from here forever.  When you really get right down to it he doesn't add anything here.

Ban the mods. They ban controversial Patriots fans like Rusty but let trash trolls like Leon Hess and PatsGetScrewedFinally roam free with no consequence.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Who cares.  The guy should be banned from here forever.  When you really get right down to it he doesn't add anything here.
    [/QUOTE]
    Ban the mods. They ban controversial Patriots fans like Rusty but let trash trolls like Leon Hess and PatsGetScrewedFinally roam free with no consequence.

[/QUOTE]

It's freaking ridiculous.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thus spoke Bustchisethustra

[/QUOTE]

Oh hey look, Rusty is back as Melswitt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

Rico...hmmmm...isn't that a form of the name Richard?...yes, it is, your name is "Richard"...you're a "Richard"...lol...figures

Enrico

You really aren't very bright are you Rusty.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

When someone was banned before, his deleted posts were replaced with the "this post has been removed" message, right? Now we dont even get that apparently. Ugh. Makes for some pretty awkward threads, especially ones started by the banned poster

It's already bad enough around here, but little things like this just keep making it worse

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When someone was banned before, his deleted posts were replaced with the "this post has been removed" message, right? Now we dont even get that apparently. Ugh. Makes for some pretty awkward threads, especially ones started by the banned poster

It's already bad enough around here, but little things like this just keep making it worse

[/QUOTE]

You can always leave and never come back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hey, Uncle Rico. I never thought of that. Thanks for the unsolicited advice

I dont know why everyone says youre so dumb

Peace

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey, Uncle Rico. I never thought of that. Thanks for the unsolicited advice

I dont know why everyone says youre so dumb

Peace

[/QUOTE]
    That pathetic post you made looks like you are just waiting for someone to show you the door.  Or you are the type who just likes to complain and be miserable and never does anything about it.  Which is it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Neither

I'm not a complainer, nor am I miserable

But little things around here add up after a while

If you paid attention, youd have noticed by now

I'm powerless to do anything about it, of course

But do you mind if I vent a little, Uncle Rico? That okay with you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Neither

I'm not a complainer, nor am I miserable

But little things around here add up after a while

If you paid attention, youd have noticed by now

I'm powerless to do anything about it, of course

But do you mind if I vent a little, Uncle Rico? That okay with you?

[/QUOTE]

Sure, go ahead and vent, sorry for the interruption.

This place is free though.  Just enjoy it. Have fun.  Don't sweat the small stuff. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Rico is to busy trying to ingratiate himself with a certain 2 or 3 posters. He insults everyone else in the forum in an attempt to make us think he is not a Jets fan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rico is to busy trying to ingratiate himself with a certain 2 or 3 posters. He insults everyone else in the forum in an attempt to make us think he is not a Jets fan.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Quagmire, what's up? 

I have been watching and reading Rico and I don't think he is a jets fan or a troll.  I think he voices his opinion, some good, some not so good, but I think he is a legit Pats fan.

You going to be able to catch the game?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

something is definatly fishy with rico tfb... be weary is all im sayin

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

something is definatly fishy with rico tfb... be weary is all im sayin

[/QUOTE]

How so?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [/QUOTE]

Hey Quagmire, what's up? 

I have been watching and reading Rico and I don't think he is a jets fan or a troll.  I think he voices his opinion, some good, some not so good, but I think he is a legit Pats fan.

[/QUOTE]

Hey TFB12! Things here been busy. I will have to get up at 0430 to catch the game on thefrontrow so hopefully the internet will be working. Not sure about rico alot of his posts seem to be insulting one poster or another, usually longtime guys. Hey good luck in your FF league this weekend. Stay well! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [/QUOTE]

Hey Quagmire, what's up? 

[/QUOTE]

Hey TFB12! Things here been busy. I will have to get up at 0430 to catch the game on thefrontrow so hopefully the internet will be working. Not sure about rico alot of his posts seem to be insulting one poster or another, usually longtime guys. Hey good luck in your FF league this weekend. Stay well! 

[/QUOTE]

4:30?  Wow, that's early!  Hope all works out well and you are able to catch it.  Should be a great one. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Who cares.  The guy should be banned from here forever.  When you really get right down to it he doesn't add anything here.
    [/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree.. you may not like the way Rusty says what he says, could use some better tact, but he says them with conviction as a Pats fan.  Those others, just pure trash talk to rile up the forum!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Uncle Rico is Bustchise....   You think a dink like bustchise would just disappear ...?  Rico displays all the telltale troll behavior.... and above all he is out to get HW in an irrational way.   

He came on the board 9-21-13 and has posted  900 times.  Even the name sounds NYish... Uncle Rico...?  Troll in disguise.  Possibly an alter ego of Leon and ONE man banned. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Why does anyone out there actually let what Rusty posts get under his skin?   

You guys know the Mark Twain quote, "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."?   It was written about Rusty.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why does anyone out there actually let what Rusty posts get under his skin?   

You guys know the Mark Twain quote, "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."?   It was written about Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

That is a great quote that applies in so many situations.  I agree that HW goes too far with the commentary at times...  but I think the avatar got him this time.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

so is that russ?