DeAngelo Hall says he’ll target Tony Romo’s ribs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

DeAngelo Hall says he’ll target Tony Romo’s ribs

Sorry but a premeditated threat to injure a player is reason for suspension

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/21/deangelo-hall-says-hell-target-tonys-ribs/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: DeAngelo Hall says he’ll target Tony Romo’s ribs

There's no doubt it goes on in the NFL. Bruschi said he'd target players like that too but he just wasn't dumb enough to publicly admit it before a game.

I'd love to see a chart of declining player IQs in professional sports today. Good God.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Yeah most players are usually thinking this but for Deangelo Hall to come right out and say it is pretty stupid because now there will be a target on his back for the refs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

LOL...open mouth, insert penalty...

Just do it, and keep your trap shut...oh yeah, and don't twitter it either...you twit!

Why talk about doing what everyone who is worthy of being on the field will be trying to do as well ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Oh, and BTW...that's a sure fire way to get the other team all fired up...especially the OL!

I bet Hall's wonderlick score was in the single digits

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Hall is a genius, lmfao.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: DeAngelo Hall says he’ll target Tony Romo’s ribs:
    [QUOTE]News flash people this is what NFL football players do. Except only morons tell the world....what a moron Hall is.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

LOL, yes he is one

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

wasn't someone complaining about Mankin's on field behavior in pig piles?  lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I wish he played for us.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

No "Hall" pass there.  Straight to detention.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

What if he has no intention of actually doing that, and is just trying to get into Romo's head?  If Hall gets close to Romo maybe he figures Romo will blink.

Either that or he is a moron.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

if you play injured, you better be ready for the injury to be tested

if you don't want the injury to get targeted, don't play

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

I like what Mark "Stink" Schlereth (spelling?) said..."Well, that'd be the 1st time DeAngelo hit ANYBODY. That'd be AMAZING!"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

The thing is, the ribs are pretty much the only area a defender can tackle a QB anyways.  It's pretty much illegal to hit him anywhere else.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phillipston. Show Phillipston's posts

[QUOTE]I have no interest in what a moron like "Stink" has to say. He is one of the people at ESPN who really dragged the Pats name through the mud during spygate. F uck that guy.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Every time I see or here him referred to as "Stink", I wonder how he got that nickname.  That's not a very complimental nickname where I come from.

As far as Hall goes, let him say what he wants.  Until he proves it, it aint nothin but words.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Hall has 1 sack in his career.  I doubt he could hurt Romo if he wanted to.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]The thing is, the ribs are pretty much the only area a defender can tackle a QB anyways.  It's pretty much illegal to hit him anywhere else.
    Posted by MattC05[/QUOTE]

This is the first thing I thought too. It's funny because if he just added "to avoid a penalty" at the nd of his statement then everyone would have ent, well duh.

Besides this isn't like a player saying that he's targeting a part that might end a guys career. It woud be something else if he said he was targetting his knee or head but Romo's going to have a protective vest on. Hitting him in the chest will cause him pain but not risk life or career.