dear bill, how many draft picks do you need?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gon2far. Show gon2far's posts

dear bill, how many draft picks do you need?

how many draft picks do you need in your pocket? how about you use some next april .start with a young running back !no mo moroney.the better the running game the longer brady will last .also ask them not to keep going out of bounds. ever wonder where all that time comes from at the end of a game so other teams have time to score!think about it . just one more first down in the super bowl or players staying in bounds...no 34 sec. left for eli . no more fat old dolphins hanging on to what they call perfectville !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: dear bill, how many draft picks do you need?

Dear Bill,

I am sure gon2far has more experience than you do in the NFL!  You should contact him, because I sure he has ideas, that would bring more Super Bowls to the Patriots organization! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Dear Bill,

Not that I know anything, but...  Rumor has it that next year might be an uncapped year, I think that you should trade all our picks from 2010 into 2011 where there will be a rookie pay scale. I think if you can do that in addition to the Raiders # 1 pick which could be the number 1 over all we might have something. Lets have faith in the Lions, Rams, and Browns not too tank that hard. I believe that the value whether for players or trade will be a better value in 2011 then in 2010

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Bill Belichick will do whatever he thinks is best for the team and in the end what he does WILL be what is best for the team. But who knows maybe the Raiders could use your draft advice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Dear Bill,

I think Mike Ditka was on to something, and Ricky Williams is still playing.  Why not one up Ditka.

Yours Truly,
    Ronnie Brown