Dear, Real Pats Fans

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Dear, Real Pats Fans

As I said in TCal's thread,  there are 31 other teams out there to choose from to be a fan of.

Hope they find one they like and stick with them but hope they don't come back here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

All i have to say is, i would hate to have some of the people that post here as friends in a time of need. Way to stick by your team during a bad time some of you.. times like these show you who is really in it for the long haul and who is here simply as bandwagoners.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Yes Rusty, your the real fan with that constant and nonstop bashing of Tom Brady.  The guy who was actually on the field making the plays that lead us to 3 Super bowls....lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

while BB has final say on personel decisions, Kraft could step in and say do not draft these guys, or if they have problems while they are here, get rid of them. he took a hard line stance with Christain Peter, but it really ended there...

you seem to be more irate that fans want to hold the PAts management accountable for drafting, signing or keeping these players, than at the players them selves who have these types of discretions..

we get it, BB can do no wrong in your eyes. it is all Bradys fault. but some of us do not agree with every decision that he makes, and to call some one who has an opinion on the matter that does not coincide with yours a troll shows just how much of a fool you are.

not that we all did not know that already 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

With the continuous troll threads now starting to pop up in mass quantities, just report the people like TCal, TripleOG, and all the other obvious trolls who are using this time period to spam the board with utterly outrageous garbage to the point the real fans can't have legit discussions.

It's getting out of hand. I was just harrassed by one of the mods in a couple of threads where there was no reporting of me whatsoever, and they started deleting almost every post, when others were discussing with me and me with them.

I have no idea why this board in partiuclar is so mismanaged. The Sox, Celts and B's boards have some troll activity but not like this.

After seeing thread titles about BB needing to resign and a Ron Borges acrticle, it is time the board protects itself from blatant troll work.

Really Dude!??!?  Are you THIS obsessed with me??  I thought I talked to you about this yesterday! Stop using my name to further your BS agenda. I have literally NOT EVEN STARTED A THREAD in MONTHS and you come out with this BS!  Seek help or I will seek a restraining order against you, stalker!  Stop lumping people into troll categories when people know YOU are the biggest Troll Here. Lie on a daily basis, hyprocrite, Brady Basher, mis-informer , gets banned every week and yet can still try to police the board and claim who is a "real" fan,. For some it is JUST not that serious, but because this is your life, I guess its fitting, you try to control it....smh @ you. You just cant stop bringing ME into your posts huh?  NOw you are leading the SNITCH BRIGADE and INFORMING Others to REPORT ME!!???!?!?  For what??  For not living up to YOUR standards of a real fan, MR Brady Basher!?!?  YOu want ALL the people GONE who EXPOSE you DAILY....Of course you do, but the MOds seem to have no problem with me, so enjoy being exposed! FRAUD *ss TROLL!!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

The reaction to the Hernandez situation is another example of the glass half empty crowd vs. the ostrich society/homers (like me).  

To the handwringers, this just proves BB is evil, hates handicapped children and has become completely out of touch/incompetent as a GM (and now apparently can't coach anymore either). Hernandez just joins the long list of failed draft picks.

Any responsible GM would have seen this coming, I mean come on, you smoke weed in college and you have tattoos obviously you murder dudes in your 20s, everybody knows that!

To the homers, well to me anyway, life happens. Some people invariably disappoint, don't grow up and are just plain bad guys.

But BB is the single greatest thing to happen to this team, ever, and I'm not going to ashcan him because one of his employees turned out to be a bad guy.  Not his fault frankly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

What does my opinion, that it's time for a management change, have to do with being exposed?  I don't see any correlation.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

With the continuous troll threads now starting to pop up in mass quantities, just report the people like TCal, TripleOG, and all the other obvious trolls who are using this time period to spam the board with utterly outrageous garbage to the point the real fans can't have legit discussions.

It's getting out of hand. I was just harrassed by one of the mods in a couple of threads where there was no reporting of me whatsoever, and they started deleting almost every post, when others were discussing with me and me with them.

I have no idea why this board in partiuclar is so mismanaged. The Sox, Celts and B's boards have some troll activity but not like this.

After seeing thread titles about BB needing to resign and a Ron Borges acrticle, it is time the board protects itself from blatant troll work.

Really Dude!??!?  Are you THIS obsessed with me??  I thought I talked to you about this yesterday! Stop using my name to further your BS agenda. I have literally NOT EVEN STARTED A THREAD in MONTHS and you come out with this BS!  Seek help or I will seek a restraining order against you, stalker!  Stop lumping people into troll categories when people know YOU are the biggest Troll Here. Lie on a daily basis, hyprocrite, Brady Basher, mis-informer , gets banned every week and yet can still try to police the board and claim who is a "real" fan,. For some it is JUST not that serious, but because this is your life, I guess its fitting, you try to control it....smh @ you. You just cant stop bringing ME into your posts huh?  NOw you are leading the SNITCH BRIGADE and INFORMING Others to REPORT ME!!???!?!?  For what??  For not living up to YOUR standards of a real fan, MR Brady Basher!?!?  YOu want ALL the people GONE who EXPOSE you DAILY....Of course you do, but the MOds seem to have no problem with me, so enjoy being exposed! FRAUD *ss TROLL!!!!

Did you just post in TCal's outrageous troll thread as the first troll in threre agreeing with him or not?

The mods can't delete all of my comments following me around the board protecting them$elve$.

NO I didnt agree with him. You just have a reading comprehension as always. You did the same thing yesterday. Go back and read my post slowly!  So let me get this straight. You come here and say BS like , "I have a tummy ache cuz tommy has got worse every year since 2010!?!??!"  Can u back up this ridiculous statement??  NO, but when I say BB should step down as GM in order to focus more on coaching( shaky since 2010) which has been suspect in big games, You say im a troll??  Do I have this right, lil guy??

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Anybody want to talk about football?

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/old-brand-of-football-coming-back/100/6704743

Please joine me...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

As I said in TCal's thread,  there are 31 other teams out there to choose from to be a fan of.

Hope they find one they like and stick with them but hope they don't come back here.

u seriously think true fans cant step away from the koolaid and call a spade a spade? we took shots at ray the lewis, herny is now our ray lewis regardless of how this ends up. its trollish to sight the obious jabro? come on!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

[QUOTE]

The reaction to the Hernandez situation is another example of the glass half empty crowd vs. the ostrich society/homers (like me).  

To the handwringers, this just proves BB is evil, hates handicapped children and has become completely out of touch/incompetent as a GM (and now apparently can't coach anymore either). Hernandez just joins the long list of failed draft picks.

Any responsible GM would have seen this coming, I mean come on, you smoke weed in college and you have tattoos obviously you murder dudes in your 20s, everybody knows that!

To the homers, well to me anyway, life happens. Some people invariably disappoint, don't grow up and are just plain bad guys.

But BB is the single greatest thing to happen to this team, ever, and I'm not going to ashcan him because one of his employees turned out to be a bad guy.  Not his fault frankly.

Note how they;re deleting my posts with me not breaking board rules.   Anyway, great post.

[/QUOTE]

Right, I don't think anyone could have seen this coming....and guess what? the Patriots won't miss a beat.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Muzzy, BB can be the greatest thing to happen to this franchise, and Kraft can still set the tone of what he will accept from a player stand point.

No one is talking about the draft, free agency or going for it on 4th down. The team, and the NFL need to set higher standards of what it will accept and not accept from the players, if not frm a moral stand point, at least from a business stand point. There are many fans who will not support a team that employs players in trouble, and there are many sponsers that feel the same...

Lets hope that the bottom line is not what drives Kraft to clean up the percieved or real situation brewing with troubled players finding a place in the NFL with the Pats...

You can call AH a kid who smoked some weed, who hasnt, but I think you are really, really under selling the issues with him.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Actually he feel to the 4th and off some teams boards completely because of his gang affliations and inability to cut ties with those affliations, not the pot.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

Note how they;re deleting my posts with me not breaking board rules.   Anyway, great post.

Right, I don't think anyone could have seen this coming....and guess what? the Patriots won't miss a beat.

Exactly. They played what 6 or 7games without Hern last year?  All these tool handwringers can go follow some other team as they showcase themselves as the bandwagoners they are. I knew it all along. Could smell it from a mile away.

this issue has nothing to do with wins and losses...go smell what you want. Kraft needs to fix this envirement quickly, or he will lose fans and sponsers quickly

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Sad that we really have to resort to this. I appreciate your efforts but unless you can make these messages readable only to certain users, the poison will follow every thread regardless...smh

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Muzzy, BB can be the greatest thing to happen to this franchise, and Kraft can still set the tone of what he will accept from a player stand point.

No one is talking about the draft, free agency or going for it on 4th down. The team, and the NFL need to set higher standards of what it will accept and not accept from the players, if not frm a moral stand point, at least from a business stand point. There are many fans who will not support a team that employs players in trouble, and there are many sponsers that feel the same...

Lets hope that the bottom line is not what drives Kraft to clean up the percieved or real situation brewing with troubled players finding a place in the NFL with the Pats...

You can call AH a kid who smoked some weed, who hasnt, but I think you are really, really under selling the issues with him.

=============

I totally agree with this post.

Muzwell makes it sound like its just 1 guy here but its clearly more than 1 guy. They signed Haynesworth, Talib, Hernanadez, Moss and Dillion to name a few. Most of these guys worked out but some didn't. 

I mean 1 guy is dead and another was shot in his face. People should absolutely question Kraft and BB on this. I don't see why questioning a team's decisions makes them a fair weather fan, troll  or handwringer. What's the point of having a discussion board if every one is here to simply kiss BB's butt.