Defense??? Style...Rank them...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

Defense??? Style...Rank them...

What other teams defense would you like to have to go with our offense? Put them in order that you would like and let's see where the Pats rank on your board?

One answer might be - I WOULD LIKE THE NEW ENGLAND PLAYERS BUT THE JETS STYLE or RAVENS STYLE????

Let's answer this honestly now...And then add to the last part why the Pats rank where they do?

Now I hate the Jets and Dolphins but if they rate higher with the style of play they run be honest and put them there...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hagen910. Show hagen910's posts

Re: Defense??? Style...Rank them...

In Response to Defense??? Style...Rank them...:
    What other teams defense would you like to have to go with our offense? Put them in order that you would like and let's see where the Pats rank on your board? One answer might be - I WOULD LIKE THE NEW ENGLAND PLAYERS BUT THE JETS STYLE or RAVENS STYLE???? Let's answer this honestly now...And then add to the last part why the Pats rank where they do? Now I hate the Jets and Dolphins but if they rate higher with the style of play they run be honest and put them there...
    Posted by Patriotsftball

one word.  monty kiffin of tampa bay bucs tampa 2 glory now with tennessee or the attacking style of the 3-4 in rex ryan and dick something from the steelers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Dick Lebeau...The '08 Steelers D. Ravens 2001. 85 Bears. Not in that order.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/team?seasonId=2008&seasonType=REG&Submit=Go

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

How about Patriots defense of 2001-2005?????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotsftball. Show Patriotsftball's posts

How do we get back to that?

6. This post has been removed.