DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS! PERIOD!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-LITE. Show K-LITE's posts

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS! PERIOD!

MEN,

FOR THE PATS TO MAKE IT TO THE SB THIS SEASON ONE THING AND ONE THING ALONE HAS TO HAPPEN. I READ IT MYSELF JUST A MINUTE AGO ON COLDHARDFOOTBALLFACTS.COM. I REALIZE THAT IT'S A BIT SIMPLISTIC BUT, IT'S THE TRUTH!

"IF THE PATS DEFENSE GIVES UP LESS THAN 300 PTS THIS SEASON, THEY GO TO THE SB AND WIN". HOWEVER, "IF THE PATS DEFENSE GIVES UP MORE THAN 300 PTS THIS SEASON THEY WILL WIN NOTHING"

I LIKE THE 300 POINT BEROMETER BECAUSE IT'S FAIR. 300 PTS FOR THE SEASON IS ROUGHLY 17.6/GAME. A CHAMPIONSHIP DEFENSE WILL DEFINITELY HOLD TRUE TO THAT AVERAGE. UNLESS THIS TEAM FOLLOWS THE PATH OF THE 2001 CHAMPIONS. WHEN THE TEAM DEFENSE GELLED DOWN THE STRETCH LATE IN NOV/DEC BUT, STILL GAVE UP LESS THEN 300 PTS ALL SEASON. IN A NUTSHELL THAT'S IT, THAT'S WHAT IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO. I LOVE TB AS MUCH AS THE NEXT PATS FAN BUT, DEFENSE WINS CHAPIONSHIPS!

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fish-ugly. Show fish-ugly's posts

Re: DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS! PERIOD!

The Indiannapolis Colts won their championshio with the 23rd rated defense in the NFL.  While it is true that the NFL title cannot be won with a BAD defense, you don't need a great one, certainly.  Good seems to do the trick.

The Giants did't beat us because they had a great defense.  They had a good defense. They won that Superbowl because the Partiots couldn't handle the Giants' defensive scheme:  put pressure on Brady and take away the short pass.  Moss was open time after time in that game, reportedly, but Brady lacked the time to get him the ball.

The Partiots lost that game because their brain-trust was, well, untrustworthy. 

Since that aint changed much, unfortunately,  I think they're vulnerable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Thats why your Patriots wont hug Lombardi, Dbs. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crasian. Show crasian's posts

Good post K-lite! No doubt that the Patriots need to stay true to that fact.