Deion Branch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfantiltheend. Show patsfantiltheend's posts

Deion Branch

His 9 catches matched the 9 catches that Moss had all season with the Pats. Just saying...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Deion Branch

Great to have him back, i'll tale nine catches a gane that help us win, instead of a one handed catch by Moss and we lose

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Deion Branch:
    [QUOTE]His 9 catches matched the 9 catches that Moss had all season with the Pats. Just saying...
    Posted by patsfantiltheend[/QUOTE]

Deion looked surprisingly good in the 2nd half, much quicker than I expected him to be. Made some huge 3rd down pickups, including one in tight coverage.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

We don't win that game without him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfantiltheend. Show patsfantiltheend's posts

In Response to Re: Deion Branch:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Deion Branch : Deion looked surprisingly good in the 2nd half, much quicker than I expected him to be. Made some huge 3rd down pickups, including one in tight coverage.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

i agree, he looked much more comfortable in the offense in the 4th qtr/OT. A very clutch player and im glad to have him back. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]We don't win that game without him.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

Exactly TCal..If Moss is still on the team, we lose this game.  I'm so glad I won't have to listen to the Moss Cr@p all week now. Branch looks like he never left.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deion Branch : Exactly TCal..If Moss is still on the team, we lose this game.  I'm so glad I won't have to listen to the Moss Cr@p all week now. Branch looks like he never left.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

And he wants to be here e.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deion Branch : Exactly TCal..If Moss is still on the team, we lose this game.  I'm so glad I won't have to listen to the Moss Cr@p all week now. Branch looks like he never left.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]
      I was thinking the same thing. It's like he has been here the whole time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Totally agree Tcal - Pats don't win that game w/out Moss - even more important, you're right, it's obvious that Branch wants to be on the team - I think his commitment will become infectious with the receivers as the weeks go by

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfantiltheend. Show patsfantiltheend's posts

it was good to see that congratulatory hug to him from BB after the game. It just goes to show that they both want each other to be there 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

His press conference was all about Brady too....not about himself!! So glad to have him back!! Awesome win today!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Someone removed from his old team for four years,  with significant injuries and decline in his game, plays like he did today is remarkable.  Amazing what a good fit he still is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I'm happy for him and his family...but more happy to see the Pats scratch out a win against the Ravens!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

great first game, very surprised and happy he played so well today. Hope he can continue it throughout the season!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Thing is Deion played very hard and wan't to be on the field  with the NE Patriots. Randy Moss couldn't make that same claim. Thus we won. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Branch still has the wheels and the great ability to get in and out of his cuts on pass plays. I love what he did on the touchdown play and those were big time catches on the last drive! I totally agre with TCAL2. Branch wants to be here! The Patriots would not have won this game without him! Great reciever, great club house guy and team player. My type of patriot football player!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Mr. Clutch is back in a Pats uniform, I'm beyond glad to see him here again. Way to destroy all the naysayers on your first game back Branch, excellent work!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Branch takes responsibility for not running the right route near end of regulation.  Said we could've avoided overtime.....Mike Riess .  A good addition

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

BTW...when he becomes a local hero again...momentarily....his wife will even come around....I guess she was a little upset about the trade....understandibly.  probably the $$ he gave up.....but it $$ he will earn down the road.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Hope he can stay healthy, if he can't we'll be left with Thin Crystal Edelman and a untested Tate. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Consider this, he only had time to study the playbook specifically for this game, and had only a few days of practice. Imagine once he can digest the whole playbook, and regains the familiarity on the field! He looked MUCH quicker than I thought, it was especially evident on the first (only?) bubble screen he caught, I was shocked how quickly he caught it, and screamed upfield for about 8 and the first down. Granted, it's only one game, but he doesn't appear to have lost anything over 4 years. Hands, precise routes, quick and smart. Check, check, check and check.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

He's also unafraid to come over the middle.  +1 on Moss right there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]We don't win that game without him.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

not with moss there in place of branch.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Branch's performance today convinced me we'd have at least one more ring if he had never left. Having said that, great to have him back.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Maybe , just maybe, BB and TB12 do know more than us posters. U GOTTA LUV IT GUYS.